Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:28 pm
Chuckling, Alexandra brushed some of the hair from his face in a strangely tender movement. "I think this is the longest we've gone without screwing or trying to kill each other."  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:36 pm
"hm...did i try and kill you?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "well.... i really was drunk..."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:44 pm
"You also punched me in the stomach twice," she added. "Once because I was trying to piss you off, and the second time because I didn't want to have park sex with you. Which, by the way, was much more fun than I thought." Smirking perversely, the young woman looked down at him. "You plus alcohol equals strange times, yeah?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:14 pm
"not to mention the hang overs are horrid." he nodded before letting out a small groan. speak of the devil, here come the head aches now.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:18 pm
Moving her cool fingers to massage his temples, Alexandra smiled reassuringly. "Just take a few deep breaths. Friends tell me that I'm good at helping the headache calm down."  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:41 pm
he gave a sigh and slowly started to relax as she started to massage his temples, his entire body seeming to relax.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:52 pm
Feeling his body relax, the young woman's pride swelled. Humming quietly, she shifted slightly, letting his head rest on the tight crevice of her folded legs.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:01 pm
he didn't say anything, almost as if he'd fallen asleep again. though, he hadn't. he'd just lapsed into a state of meditation. something he'd gotten into a habit of doing in the few years before his death.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:09 pm
Something in Alexandra vibrated as she sat there. Here was this guy, physically twenty years older than her, dead, and yet, she wanted him so bad, it killed her. Damn, she really was screwed up...  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:02 pm
With a sigh, menoetius finally pulled back to reality, staring up at her with a smile. "you're very good at thatassafe thing." he murmured, carefully sitting up. "I suppose I must be going soon...." he noted while looking at his watch.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:05 pm
"Do you have to?" she pouted, looking him in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:27 pm
He gave a sigh and nodded. "hmm yes, I do... Besides... I'm not one for having relationships anyways." he drawled, his voice flat.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:40 pm
"Neither am I," she replied, smoothing out her skirt. "Um, hello, I'm dead. It's not like I can have kids or grow old with someone."  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:49 pm
"I've already dine those, you're not missing much." he stated, standing up wih his hands in his pockets. "really though, you're better off not being around me." he sighed, leaning in his cane some.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:00 pm
"Why?" she asked, standing as well. Being only five foot eight, she didn't stand much of a chance compared to him, but she well made up for her height with the determined look in her eyes. "Are you so dangerous that even a dead girl should fear to be near you?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games