Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:57 pm
*sneaks out front gate trying to look sneaky but looking like a total moron ((this is not haseo))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
Daermon walked up to the school with a scowl on his face. He didnt like being sent to a place of lower intelligence. He sigheed and made his way through the doors.
berry walked passed haseo and turned into a cat, and saw daermon and walked up to him."meow."

Daermon picked the cat up and looked it straight in the eyes. " Do you mind showing me where the head masters room is?"
"sure." Berry jumped down and walked to the headmaster room.

Daermon followed her to the head masters room. He went inside and talked to the head master.

After a few minutes he came back out and shouted in a strange language. Two wolves, one black, one white came running down the corridor. " Im staying with someone named Vexxion"
Berry looked at him."vexion's room is down the hall third door."

"Thanks.....Also do you know of a music room around here?"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:06 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

Daermon picked the cat up and looked it straight in the eyes. " Do you mind showing me where the head masters room is?"
"sure." Berry jumped down and walked to the headmaster room.

Daermon followed her to the head masters room. He went inside and talked to the head master.

After a few minutes he came back out and shouted in a strange language. Two wolves, one black, one white came running down the corridor. " Im staying with someone named Vexxion"
Berry looked at him."vexion's room is down the hall third door."

"Thanks.....Also do you know of a music room around here?"
berry changes back to normal."down the hall 7 doors to the right. have you seen someone named Drarak?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:57 pm
hydra4
*sneaks out front gate trying to look sneaky but looking like a total moron ((this is not haseo))
Cat berry walks over to him."meow."cat berry looks at him hoping to be picked up.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:31 pm
bixxyll wlaked out of his room and saw daermon he glared at him "you new?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:31 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Cat berry walks over to him."meow."cat berry looks at him hoping to be picked up.
*has a freaked out look on his face and notices its just a cat* shew shew little kitty *continues to sneak up to the school trying to be sneaky*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:33 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*has a freaked out look on his face and notices its just a cat* shew shew little kitty *continues to sneak up to the school trying to be sneaky*
Cat berry goes into front of him ninja ."meow."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*stops* what is it little kitty what do you want  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:46 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"meow." Cat berry looks at him and wants to be picked up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
oh i think i know what you want *picks the cat up and checks for a tag* huh no tag  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:48 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
oh i think i know what you want *picks the cat up and checks for a tag* huh no tag
*Vexion walks up.*

"She doesn't need a tag."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:51 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*Vexion walks up.*

eek *puts berry down and runs*  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:56 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*Vexion walks up.*

"HEY!!"

*He runs after him.*

"C'mon Berry."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:57 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*Vexion walks up.*

"HEY!!"

*He runs after him.*

"C'mon Berry."
*trips and lands on face* owwwww *sits down and holds his nose while it starts to bleed*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:58 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*Vexion walks up.*

"vexion you are so mean. that was haseo friend who ran away from haseo, i was trying to make sure haseo found him."Cat berry walked off and was mad. "oh and you have a new room mate."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games