Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Voxxx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:02 pm
Have toooo~. It'll all be over in a year, though. 3nodding

How are your classes, Reese-san?
(Art update--head's finished. Want me to ask Kirby to scan it so you can see how it's coming?)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:15 pm
They're coming. sweatdrop

U.S. History is a pain in the butt (the sections are all about Europe! Is it or is it not U.S. History?)

French is Greek to me.

Math is dull.

Biology is the spawn of Satan (though not as much so as Astronomy).

English is the same as the last time I learned it.

And no one can sing in Jazz Choir or Chorus.

(Doesn't matter to me. And take your time, waiting is my only strong suit wink .)  

Reese_Roper

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:11 pm
I cna basically give a good reason for every single one of my eight classes as to why they suck.

Chem--the teacher talks at like, -50 mph. I'm serious. I have ADHD, I can't be expected to pay attention to her! Come one, now! Sorry, Tak...but Chemistry has turned to the dark side. And I'm failing--I had a 98 average in biology, so it can't be that whole you're-bad-at-math-you're-bad-at-science deal.

Alg II--Okay, I hate math. IhateitIhateitIhateit. YOu think you get it, but then you get a new problem and it's completely different and you don't know what to do and it's the test and then you fail. Doing better, but I still have a C in that class. stare and B=failure. Apparently. *huff*

Art--I like to draw, and I don't suck as much as I could. But there's icky annoying seniors in that class always saying rude stuff about my sister and being assholes. Hmph.

Band--ugh. Last year it was frikkin' fantastic. But this year...well, we just got a new director, so I can't judge yet. But I know how to play the music, even if it isn't exactly what's on the music--I'm in percussion! I'm not expected to know how to read music! (Even though I can pretty damn well.) It's Adam that messes me up. He plays "right," I play what we did last year, and it's obvious that there's a problem. stare he doesn't even frikkin' play at the games, who cares what he thinks?

English--I like the class, but I'm failing. Our teacher is really cool, kind of a nutcase. ^^ Just like me.

Spanish--Mediocre to the last degree. I hate Spanish SO much...O.o oh shoot we had homework. *runs*

History--HardhardHARD!!! gonk Whyyyyyyy? And it's cold in there too....

Religion--ugh. Who invented frikkin' Catholicism? I know Jesus didn't. If God did, then screw that. ANd the class is mostly group work, adn I'm always stuck with idiots, and they slow me down...really, I always finish first doing it on my own, who needs a group?

Pessimist Kirby is back. Bewares. Not depressed, but bored out of her mind and a little lonely.

I feel like I've been gone for a really long time....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:47 pm
Comment allez-vous?  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:13 pm
...French. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:14 pm
Preferireste l'italiano?  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:26 pm
You know, I really do.

I miss Italian. No one's babbled to me in Italian since the summer....*sadness*

Luckily Italian food is for dinner all week. And I have an Italian friend who invited me over to her Italian house for some crazy Italian fun. wink Right Cara-chan?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:17 am
xd No pressure, eh? Non ciamo(sp?) quell'italiano. Forgive my horrid grammar. I haven't talked to gramma in a long time. But we can make minestrone, if I can talk my people into going to the grocery store.

School's been cancelled for a day. Rain = heart .  

Voxxx

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:31 am
You get out of school on account of RAIN? eek We have to go to school during blinkin' Nor'easters! gonk

Got my progress reports today. OH EM GEE I HAVE A 94 IN U.S. HISTORY!

Only got a 93 in stupid P.E., though, 'cause of my dumb body not liking me. I can't help I'm sick and on crutches!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:45 am
I have an 87 in AP US History..
And a 119 in AP Chemistry.

Bet you cant tell which one I like better.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Voxxx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:16 am
Yep! What's a Nor'easter?
(Congrats on your US Hist. grade, Reese! biggrin )

Um, Chemistry? xp How is that even possible?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:39 am
Because I stay after school and teach the regular and honors students, all the sophomores and such. Which helps my grade.

And the fact that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Chemistry.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Voxxx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:22 pm
Ahhh~ That explains it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:15 pm
http://www.answers.com/topic/nor-easter  

Reese_Roper

Voxxx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:45 am
3nodding  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games