Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:55 pm

Canas Renvall
I saw Spider-Man 3 in IMAX on Friday too.. Got out of school early for it xd That move was crazy-insane. razz And I just now realized something.. whenever Peter wore that black suit, his hair and eyes went all emo. xd
You just realized that?
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:36 am

For anyone who reads the Harry Potter books, the author said she was thinking of killing Harry in the last book. Do you really think she will go through with that, and if so, how do you think he will die?

StriderHayato

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:26 am

La Duchesse
Biohazard EXTREME
www.sendspace.com
that's my favorite uploading site. It's always reliable.

Oh thanks. I'll upload the cutscenes I got later.

Oh yes, please do!
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:28 pm

Well... Coming back to that Swiss Chalet commercial... Spicy fries are delicious, if I were Wesker, I'd endorse them too.

Biohazard EXTREME

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:43 pm

Anyone here NOT watch Night at the Museum yet ?
* Anyone catch the little RE bit of witty goodness at his job placement interview ? *
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:40 pm

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
Anyone here NOT watch Night at the Museum yet ?
* Anyone catch the little RE bit of witty goodness at his job placement interview ? *
My friend and I laughed quite a bit at that part. xD

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:23 am

I probably laughed my a** off, but remind me.
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:00 pm

At his job interviewy thing, he was rambling ( lying ) about experience working other places. And he started going on about working at somehting something position for... he mumbles, and then says at Umbrella Corporation.

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:10 pm

Wow... You know, I have no damn idea how the hell this managed to slip by me, but I just realized that in Code Veronica, when you save in the Antarctic Base, it abbreviates it to Ant. Base, making it read like Ant Base... Ants being the theme of the entire game, I mean, I never saw it for more than an abbreviation, but damn... There's actually some symbolism behind it... I feel so slow...

And yeah, I remember that "Umbrella Corporation" now... I think he was actually using it as a metaphor for a major corporation.
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:41 pm

Who cares, he said Umbrella Corporation!

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:30 pm

Ok, here's RE0 cutscenes and trailers. Don't have everything and some may be twice, but at least, for mvs, it's fine.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ilhjmf

I'll put other later but it may take a little while since I compress them and it's ******** long to upload.
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:48 am

StriderHayato
For anyone who reads the Harry Potter books, the author said she was thinking of killing Harry in the last book. Do you really think she will go through with that, and if so, how do you think he will die?

Personally I couldn't care less, I hate Harry Potter.

Javanomicron

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:49 am

Xenomina
StriderHayato

Personally I couldn't care less, I hate Harry Potter.
Same here. But that being the case, wouldn't it be a good thing if they finally killed him off?
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:05 pm

La Duchesse
Ok, here's RE0 cutscenes and trailers. Don't have everything and some may be twice, but at least, for mvs, it's fine.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ilhjmf

I'll put other later but it may take a little while since I compress them and it's ******** long to upload.

Thank you sooo much! I appreciate it!

@EXTREME: LMAO! Don't worry, we all have our moments.

Blood Countess Bathory

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:28 pm

I don't really care about the books, but it's good to see the series finally ending.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games