Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:03 pm

Kit watched intently as Rahenno flew through the dust cloud. As he watched him draw his swords he rolled up both of his sleeves. Under the long sleeves was bundle after bundle of kunai. As the X slash came at him Kit ducked slightly going under it. Placing on hand on Rahenno's thigh and another on his left shoulder Kit spun about and did a simple butterfly twist to gain some distance between them. The spots where Kit had touched were nothing unusual. But Rahenno would fel a slight pinch. Almost like a bite.

(Dont worry no poison...I dont like the stuff.)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:13 pm

((Why's Rahenno typing in pink? And why doesn't Kit like poison? Not that I have a problem with either, just wondering....))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:16 pm

(I thought it was silver.....And wel..Kit thinks its a cheap way to win....And....When you say something has poison on it. People usually god mod their way out of getting hiit which annoys the hell outta me.)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:18 pm

((Really? I must be crazy, then. I can't distinguish the lighter colors very well. Besides yellow. But yeah...they usually do. -,-))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:20 pm

(LOL thats why ive found a way to use kiling posons....In a none god modding way that is 100% effective ^^ PM me and ill tel you about it ^^)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:47 pm

Rahenno notice that it started to sting where Kit hit his thigh. He toss the though to the side and put his sowrds away. But now he took out his staff. He again charged at Kit, dragging his staff across the ground. A familar formation, as he seem to always start using hie staff like this. after coming within afew inches in front of Kit. He swung his staff upwards and attemping to hit under the chin. He added chakra as he took the swing to get an added effect.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:58 pm

Kit quicjky moved his head back. But with the chakra going through the staff a small cut grazed from the middle of his cheek to mid way on his forhead. It skipped any cuts on his eye. But made a solid line. Shaking his arms slightly 5 kunai sudennly came at Rahenno. First to his right thigh which was now inches from Kits arms. Second to his left shoulder. As He remained in a slightly leand back stance the kunai flew at Rahenno.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:01 pm

katsuro was in a very high tree, looking at the fight. "come on now kit! you can do better then that!" he yelled out, smirking.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:04 pm

( wink dont worry....Iv thinking maybe 30 more posts for this fight....Thanks for the support..Remember your next ^^)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:11 pm

(lol, that is if rahenno gets on soon. and we will see who is the best. twisted )

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:12 pm

( ninja Me....)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:20 pm

Rahenno spun his staff and block the Kunai. He then broke his staff in half then turned one side of the broking staff in to a lance. He extended it to about 5 feet long. He ached back and brought his arm back, lance in hand. He pulled his body forward and let the lance fly it flew towards kit at a quick pace.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:24 pm

(A lance.....?)

Kit dodge the tip off the lance just slightly. He moved quickly to the right and watched almost in slow motion as the lance went by. But that wasnt enough. SLamming his body into the lance the forward momentum caused by Rahenno's thrust wast transferred into rotation spin. Being so close a second lance strike was impossible in time. Using the side spin Kit lept slightly into the lance causing him to spin to the right and upwards. In the air he sent out a spinning roundhouse kick towards Rahennos left ear and head. With Kit clashing with the Lance the reaction time for Rahenno would be slower making the kick more effective.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Rahenno brought the other piece of his staff up to block the kick. But the kick broke through his staff, and hit Rahenno on the shoulder. He flinched abit but brought himself to use his right hand to hit Kit's leg up to make him fall back. This way, Rahenno could extend his other staff piece to 9 feet and bring it done on Kit.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:44 pm

Kit felt his kick connect but suddenly in a single and effortless motion he landed on his back. Seeing the long pole like staff come at him he rolled to the right. Doing a pushup off the ground he immediatly went into a buteerfly twist. Now 25 feet stoond inbetween Kit and Rahenno. Taking out 7 kunai in each hand Kit tossed them to the right in left. Totally missing Rahenno who would be the target. Was this a trick of some sort. Or was Kit disoriented form the slam?
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games