Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caeleste

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:35 pm
Both the short and long term benefits, sir, are that we are allowed to have our own thoughts and beliefs.
That is the beauty of this world, which is ours and none others'.  
Short-term, immediate benefits? Those are my favourite kind!

I've never been admitted to the hospital. I guess that's pretty lucky.  

Nimbrethil

SYFFER

Nimloth of Doriath
But don't you know everyone names their planets Bob?!
Oh alright then, we shall call it Hollywood! I don't think that's been taken yet 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:36 pm
Falathrim
You fail to see the long term benefits that the Star of Hope can bring.

You also fail to see the direct, immediate short term benefits. And so I laugh in your face!

Who shall have the last laugh when the church of Gil-Estel is laid to ruin? ninja  

Khorkalba

ADubiousSource

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:37 pm
SYFFER
Oh alright then, we shall call it Hollywood! I don't think that's been taken yet 3nodding

Very Original.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:38 pm
Cult members, choose your weapon! I choose a golden bow made of cheese that shoots out chocolate arrows. When the arrows hit you, you turn into chocolate! Muhahahaaa! domokun  

SYFFER

Elainya

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:38 pm
The hospital food I've had wasn't too bad. The only time I've ever had to stay for a while was like 10 years ago. It was by second week of Jr. High. I couldn't hold food down and I was dehyderated. I'd eat something and it wouldn't stay for anything. I got better after having an IV in my arm for 2 days. Nobody ever found out what was wrong, but I freaked my nurse out by reading The Mists of Avalon. ^,^ At age 12, that book can do serious damage to a kid.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:39 pm
Hehe, yeah, I'll probably be sitting around the hospital tomorrow waiting to go in, reading the Shaping of Middle Earth xd  

Zurgi

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:40 pm
Elainya
The hospital food I've had wasn't too bad. The only time I've ever had to stay for a while was like 10 years ago. It was by second week of Jr. High. I couldn't hold food down and I was dehyderated. I'd eat something and it wouldn't stay for anything. I got better after having an IV in my arm for 2 days. Nobody ever found out what was wrong, but I freaked my nurse out by reading The Mists of Avalon. ^,^ At age 12, that book can do serious damage to a kid.
You think that's a bad book for a kid. Try finding Kama Sutra in your uncles bookshelf at age 9 sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:42 pm
Holy cow. Umm I went and watched tv with my dad for three hours and four pages later I have read through all the goings-on in the guild and...holy cow you people are messed up. xd  

Onoj

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:43 pm
SYFFER
Elainya
You think that's a bad book for a kid. Try finding Kama Sutra in your uncles bookshelf at age 9 sweatdrop

Oh, oh, I have a bad book for a kid!! How about having To Kill a Mockingbird read to you when you're three, and then Animal Farm when you're five ^___^  
Oh, you heathens shall never know the true joys and surprises of being in this church. The almighty Earendil bestows wonders beyond imagination.
Can I hear an AMEN?!
HALLELUJAH!
Praise Earendil!

Besides, we have the power of Eru-mommy on our side... ninja  

zylaxidia

Melian

Onoj
Holy cow. Umm I went and watched tv with my dad for three hours and four pages later I have read through all the goings-on in the guild and...holy cow you people are messed up. xd

What makes you say that? xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:44 pm
zylaxidia
Oh, you heathens shall never know the true joys and surprises of being in this church. The almighty Earengil bestows wonders beyond imagination.
Can I hear an AMEN?!
HALLELUJAH!
Praise Earengil!

Besides, we have the power of Eru-mommy on our side... ninja

Fixed ^_^  

Zurgi

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:45 pm
As I have said, it is the your loss, not ours.

And you can't attack our Church if you do not know where we are headquartered. Duh.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games