Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:38 pm
When Tan-kun was a teenager, he did a bunch of stupid male teenage things that can only be considered idiotic. 'nuff said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:41 pm
*shows bruises on arms from playing bloody arms*  

xXSuimitsuXx

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:41 pm
Well, my body wants me to sleep, but once I do go to bed, my brain's like 'must think of every solution to everything' and doesn't shut off... v_v;
*pouts and tries to fix her hair*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:44 pm
I'm going to head off to bed as well. It's almost seven in the morning and I've finally finished my quota.  

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:45 pm
I'll finish my paper... Argh... Nietzsche can burn in hell with Sartre and Simone de Beauvoir.

Night Tana!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:47 pm
I guess i'm gonna go try and fall asleep within the next 13 minutes...
I've gotta wake up at 6 tomorrow... hrm.

Night!  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:48 pm
It's almost 1am for me...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:06 pm
Welcome, AU!

I've been to about 20/50 of the US, and I've been to PEI, Canada. I'm not very well traveled, but I'm content with not having gone many places.

I have that same problem sometimes, Goosey.

It's just past 1AM here!  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:32 am
You guys talk too much scream

As for the name Cyan, I'd go for the Nemi character. Nemi is a cool comic ^ ^

My most favorite country I've visited so far is Iceland, go figure. But I liked Norway and Hungary too... and London, when I was allowed to wander around and get lost on my own for a whole day 4laugh And Switzerland is real pretty... Never ever go to France though, every visit I've made there has turned out horrible talk2hand

I'd like to visit Chile, Peru, New York, New Zealand and Japan sometime in my life. Most likely my funds will only be able to handle Europe though ;__;

I was thinking of joining After Crash, but tech military gun stuff REALLY isn't my forte. Especially as I never play games or know anything about guns (never played Halo either). Also in my last attempt at RPing in a war RP I ended up being a really bad bitchy war lord... with poor strategics domokun

Though the thought of RPing with Tana is very tempting indeed xD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:39 am
heart *slithers around like snake* Wooooo.  

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:08 am
*smiles broadly* I've been to 48 of the 50 states (not Hawaii or Alaska sweatdrop ) and Ireland, and Mexico, and Canada (including PEI, Nova Scotia) I really want to go to Asia sometime. I love to travel as does my family. It's funny too cause I live in a rural area where probably half of my class hasn't ever been outside the state. (A side note: in all that travel, the only time we used a plane was to go to Ireland eek Yep, we're crazy. Try sitting in the car for 8 + hours a day with your family...)

Shockingly I don't do that much stupid stuff. I'm really clumsy but that isn't the same as stupid, even if it makes you look dumb...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:58 am
*takes out a pair of bat-like claws and tries to hang on the ceiling* I hate cars. sweatdrop I've always taken planes, but the prices for that in the States is rediculous. Planes here are much more affordable.  

Tanakietsu

Gash Rain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:37 am
Just wanted to re-introduce myself since well I left Gaia a long while ago but im back and I used to be in a Suikoden rp here. Anywho Ive been looking for a good rp to partake in anything from Bleach to well anything that catches my eye.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:10 pm
Welcome back!

I'm the process of creating a Bleach RP, watch out for it in the future. You can preview it in the meantime, however, it's on the main forum page.  

Gale OverDrive

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:13 pm
How is it coming along, anyway?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games