Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:46 am
Play the lotto?

Nah, I'm kidding - the States aren't really all that bad as I like to rant about them. People have got to live somwhere, ne? I'll still be visiting the States anyway, with family there and everything. Moving out of the country is expensive. cry

But living in the States is okay too. As long as I never have to live near Oprahpalooza and Obama.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:00 pm
The states have uber issues presently. I figure when I get out of college I'll try to get a job over seas somewhere (maybe somewhere that signed onto the Kyoto agreement *cough*) So I dunno.

*gluggles Ivel-sama*

Today was fun though. I nearly passed out this morning after my shots because I was a nervy spaz and hadn't eaten breakfast. So ALWAYS eat breakfast no matter what!

Electric Kool-Aid

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:44 pm
*is content with the US*

*rarely eats breakfast, but doesn't spaz out very often either*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:30 pm
So, I'm thinking about trying a new style of rp. I want to do one based on the story of Notre Dame (the Hunchback), but in the style of a play, so actions would be written as stage directions as would the description of the scenery. It'd be more about how well one's character communicates via dialogue.

I think I'll wait a bit though, cause Gale's releasing the Bleach one soon and *finger crossed* we'll see a Golden Compass-esque one sometime soon too! But does that sound like it'd be interesting?

Electric Kool-Aid

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:56 pm
I dont eat breakfast. I occaisionally spaz out, but thats because I have rather severe ADD. The closest I'll get to Amerikhastan is when I eventually move to canada.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:08 pm
Breakfast? What's that? surprised  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:27 pm
Breakfast is that meal I skip while I sleep. My hours are really really shaky and are pretty much anything I want. But mainly I sleep from 4 or 6 to about 12 or 14. Having a young child also conflicts with my sleeping. gonk *ish tired*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:01 pm
But it's the good kind of sleep deprivation right Tana? The Kodak moment kind...hahahaha I'm sure she's adorable and you'll look back on this and smile.  

Electric Kool-Aid

Cobalt

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:14 pm
Damnit, I wish Gaia had a "find my post" function for guilds. crying You all seem to post so much here, which is great. But then when I leave for a few days, I can't find my last post to respond to whoever responded to mine. So, sorry to whoever responded to my last post. RIP last post.

Anyhoo. Sleep deprivation. Yes. I know of that. I know quite a bit of that. I think it was a college graduation requirement. And I also think it's a requirement for teachers, too, though that's probably just me.

Has anyone else learned to thrive on it, like me? :3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:19 pm
I did! In highschool, I could live on just 3-4 hours of sleep a night. Now that I'm in college, go all-nighters1!!

Which reminds me, finals are next week. *readies the caffeine + sugar supplies for rush*  

Gale OverDrive

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:05 pm
Skreemer
I dont eat breakfast. I occaisionally spaz out, but thats because I have rather severe ADD. The closest I'll get to Amerikhastan is when I eventually move to canada.

Why Canada... It's cold. And colder.

Sleep? I forgot how that feels. I used to sleep _maybe_ 2 hours a night last year. Coffee was my best friend; coffee in the morning, before lunch, at lunch, in the afternoon, when I got home and at about 11pm. Too much you say? There's never enough coffee...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:33 pm
*needs a minimum of 7 hours of sleep per night lest he malfunction all throughout the next day*  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Stiletta

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:44 pm
*Sleep! Why not drink coffee Stelly? Puts ya righteously to sleep!* *Drinks coffee* *Crashes on computer*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:48 pm
The only time I sleep 7 hours is when I'm wasted. Yay.  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:58 pm
...before I moved here...I got nine hours of sleep every night... or more. *hides*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games