Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:01 pm
Bored, bored, bored.

Dumb fact: I am an American living in Italy listening to German radio.

*dies for stupidity*

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:04 pm
Tana-kun sleeps like a baby! Thinking back now, I shouldn't have done that XD I got really sick because of it; no sleep and coffee... I still heart coffee though!  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:05 pm
Tan-kun /used/ to sleep like a baby. Now he loses sleep because of a baby. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:07 pm
I have stayed up for over 24 hours only one night in my life. Otherwise, I need 7-9 hours of sleep to function. Any more, and I'm still exhausted when I get woken up. And less, and i'm not so happy when you wake me up.
Well... I'm not so happy, in general, when someone wakes me up ^^;  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:08 pm
My all nighters started when I was about 9. Couldn't sleep, still have trouble doing so. But at least now I have gaia >_> Something to do...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:11 pm
It's a pain in the butt when I have restless mind.... I lose a half hour, to an hours' worth of sleep when my brain doesn't shut off v_v;  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:13 pm
Even in school, I've never pulled an all nighter until I moved here. I was in all advanced classes, and pulled A grades from a hat. I did all my work and still afforded nine hours of sleep a night. Of course, the only things I did besides school wer play baseball and soccer. College hit, I focused more on dating and education came second, but it's always been important. I still play baseball. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:14 pm
I spend 3-4 hours procrastinating. When its two in the morning I get tired and do my work. In about an hour. All the sleep I've lost just because I'm lazy...  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:20 pm
My younger brother used to be a work-aholic. Never slept. Only worked and studied. Poor kid, I sure do miss him. But that's another story for another place. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:28 pm
Your daughter, how often does she wake you? whee  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:32 pm
When she's asleep? Hardly ever. When It's my sleeping time, I can count on anywhere from not waking up to maybe four or five times an hour.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:33 pm
Can't wait to have kids XD  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:36 pm
Yeah...it's not as awesome as it sounds in the beginning. But once they hit 12 months, they're real gems. I can already tell Rose is going to be a babe with a sharp tongue - and I love it. Boys will be swooning, and she's not going to care. I can tell, because she's already getting short with me - and it's humorous. You never notice the puncuality of the word no, until it comes from your child.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:38 pm
I think my first word was 'juice' >_> How unpleasent for my mum  

xXSuimitsuXx

Stiletta

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:38 pm
I'll deal with kids as long as I don't have to teach them 2 + 3 = 5

Rephrase...

I love kids I just don't have the experience or "know how" to teach them.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games