Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19594 19595 19596 19597 19598 19599 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Orphie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:01 pm

Waynebrizzle
Orphie
Waynebrizzle
Orphie
Waynebrizzle

"Do you like that?" I ask in a low baritone voice.

I begin to remove her corset.
"Oh, yes," I moaned, savoring the feeling of his hands removing my clothes. I began to unbutton his shirt and kiss his neck.

I was on the fifth padlock. Corsets are really hard to take off. I felt her rub her fingertips down my chest as she took my shirt off.

"Yeah baby," I said. I totally had a boner.
I could feel his manhood pressing against my thighs through the thick layers of clothing I wore. I finally pulled off his shirt and ran my fingertips down his abdomen down to the front of his pants, where I began to slowly remove them, teasing him with every movement that I made.

I was totally wet in my panties.

I finally managed to take off the corset and threw it against the ground with a large THUD. I could feel that she was wet, so I took a cup and filled it with her ejaculate, and then I drank it.

I vomited. It tasted like buttermilk. I hate buttermilk.
I watched him vomit and became even more wet. It was my deepest darkest secret that vomit got me aroused. I suddenly tackled Ryan to the ground and started to lick his vomit covered face, moaning in ecstasy.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:01 pm

Totagomi
O///o
What's all this?
Good question.

Terara Drakon

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:04 pm

Orphie
I watched him vomit and became even more wet. It was my deepest darkest secret that vomit got me aroused. I suddenly tackled Ryan to the ground and started to lick his vomit covered face, moaning in ecstasy.

That crazy b***h started to lick my face and was getting vomit all over me. The horrible smell made me vomit more, only I was face up and couldn't expel it.

I was drowning in my own vomit, and Kay wouldn't move.

I was dying.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:05 pm

Terara Drakon
Totagomi
O///o
What's all this?
Good question.
*shivers* .___.

Montiqueue

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:05 pm

Totagomi
Terara Drakon
Totagomi
O///o
What's all this?
Good question.
*shivers* .___.

Cold?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:06 pm

Totagomi
Terara Drakon
Totagomi
O///o
What's all this?
Good question.
*shivers* .___.
Aaanyways...

How are you doing, miss Tota? :3

Terara Drakon

Orphie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:06 pm

Waynebrizzle
Orphie

That crazy b***h started to lick my face and was getting vomit all over me. The horrible smell made me vomit more, only I was face up and couldn't expel it.

I was dying.
I realized that Ryan was having a hard time breathing, so I tried my hardest to calm the vomit hungry beast that was my secret fetish, but to no avail. I needed to stop myself, but how?

I reached for the insanely heavy corset that had been on my person just moments before and threw it at my head, nearly knocking myself out, but also knocking myself off of Ryan so that he might possibly live through his vomit-choking.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:08 pm

Orphie
Waynebrizzle
Orphie

I was dying.
I realized that Ryan was having a hard time breathing, so I tried my hardest to calm the vomit hungry beast that was my secret fetish, but to no avail. I needed to stop myself, but how?

I reached for the insanely heavy corset that had been on my person just moments before and threw it at my head, nearly knocking myself out, but also knocking myself off of Ryan so that he might possibly live through his vomit-choking.

Her attempt was fruitless. While she knocked herself off successfully, she dropped the corset on me. Its massive girth kept my head locked in position, and Kay was not conscious enough to help.

At my funeral, the words "Died Doing What He Loved" were engraved on my tombstone.

Waynebrizzle

Montiqueue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:09 pm

Waynebrizzle
Totagomi
Terara Drakon
Totagomi
O///o
What's all this?
Good question.
*shivers* .___.

Cold?

Yes, it is quite cold here. <__<

@Terara: I'm doing fine but my throat hurts from sneezing too much. >w< How are you doing?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:12 pm

Waynebrizzle
Orphie
Waynebrizzle
Orphie

I was dying.

Her attempt was fruitless. While she knocked herself off successfully, she dropped the corset on me. Its massive girth kept my head locked in position, and Kay was not conscious enough to help.

At my funeral, the words "Died Doing What He Loved" were engraved on my tombstone.
I was sobbing in front of Ryan's grave, barely able to keep myself sitting up. I held my swollen stomach gingerly, wishing that the father of my child could be alive to see the wonderful baby that would be brought into the world in just a few months.

The next day I was in terrible pain and gave birth to a beautiful, blue-scaled, winged, fire breathing, clawed, three-breasted, tail-having, limb-regenerating daughter named Franciska.

Orphie

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:12 pm

I still don't understand why I threw up suddenly after eating, a few days ago.

I wasn't feeling sick or anything... and that food was $6 well spent. stare
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:14 pm

Totagomi
Waynebrizzle
Totagomi
Terara Drakon
Totagomi
O///o
What's all this?
Good question.
*shivers* .___.

Cold?

@Terara: I'm doing fine but my throat hurts from sneezing too much. >w< How are you doing?
*shrug* I'm okay. I forgot [read: was too lazy] to do my homework, so I'll probably do that soon.

I also have to type up the rules to my board game for Industrial & Engineering Practice. The boards are due Friday and I only have part of the instructions done. I still need to design the board and all of the cards... <.<;;

Terara Drakon

Montiqueue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:17 pm

Terara Drakon
Totagomi
Waynebrizzle
Totagomi
Terara Drakon
Totagomi
O///o
What's all this?
Good question.
*shivers* .___.

Cold?

*shrug* I'm okay. I forgot [read: was too lazy] to do my homework, so I'll probably do that soon.

I also have to type up the rules to my board game for Industrial & Engineering Practice. The boards are due Friday and I only have part of the instructions done. I still need to design the board and all of the cards... <.<;;

Designs are always hard to come up with, I hope you do well. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:19 pm

Totagomi
Terara Drakon
Totagomi
Waynebrizzle
Totagomi
*shivers* .___.

Cold?

Designs are always hard to come up with, I hope you do well. 3nodding
I'll try. >>

I'd try to make some stuff here, but my computer doesn't have AutoCAD on it, so I can't do anything out of school 'cept write the rules. :/

Terara Drakon

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:22 pm

Waynebrizzle
Orphie
Waynebrizzle
Orphie

I was dying.

The moral of the story: Always talk with your partner before having sex.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19594 19595 19596 19597 19598 19599 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games