Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:07 pm
Tsshyeiah chuckled, "It already looks like something got to you." She was indicating her scratched face. "If you insisted," She grabbed Lilli's arm, the flesh sizzled right off.
[[ D: Dhuurrrr.]]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:46 pm
[[Poor Lilli!! T^T]]

Tuesday smiled and moved to sit next to Chiharu.
"You know, your friend is pretty cute. And she's human. That's definate plus." He said, thinking.
He did all he could not to think about Lilli, or for that matter, Klaash. He was so attuned to listening to them. He started thinking about the German language, reciting words. Then he moved to Korean. After that he thought about his bloodline.

Miyuki wandered the hall aimlessly.
She hummeda tune her mother used to sing to her. Unlike most of the inhabitants, Miyuki had a decent childhood. Infact she had a decent life. No rough boyfriends, no abusive parents, social disorders, physical dysfunctions. Yes she had the occaisional ***** on her tail, she was pretty enough that men would sit next to her on the train.
She heard Tuesday talking behind a closed door. She knocked on it lightly, she had stopped humming.
"Tuesday...?" She asked.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:14 pm
Lilli ignored the comment about the scratched on her face.
Lilli kept her jaw tightened. Trying not to yell out.
Her face contorted in pain.
Lilli couldn't hold it in.
"FFFUUUCK!" Lilli shouted
The skin on her arm, just below her elbow was seared off. Blood spurted out of the burn, running down her arm.
Ohmygosh.. It hurts.. Lilli thought.
She screamed out, Tsshyeiah's grip tightened on her arm.
Unvoluntary tears escaped Lilli's eyes, running down her face.
Lilli screamed in pain.
----

Chiharu nodded.
"Miyuki? Yeah. She is. She'd be better for you than I would be." Chiharu said, sighing.

There was a knock on Tuesday's door.
"Tuesday...?" Miyuki's voice came form the other side.
"s**t.." Chiharu whispered, her ovice barely audible.
"Tuesday... get your pants on!" Chiharu hissed, her voice still barely audible.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:37 pm
Tuesday faintly heard someone scream. He brushed it off, seeing it as someone just getting hurt or tripping.
What if it was Lilli? Kiryuu hissed. He waved the thought away as he pulled his pants up, after putting on his boxers. He walked to the door and answered it. He smiled politely at her.
"Hey!" He said. Chiharu was hiding in his closet.
Miyuki leaned forward, placing a kiss on his cheek.
"Can I come in?" She asked.
"Sure!" He said, inviting her in. She uncomfortably walked to his bed, it was messy. Tuesday sat, looking around at the bed for any signs of what he had just done. He saw Chiharu's black and pink D36 bra. He blushed and shoved it down deeper under the covers, before Miyuki sat down.
"I can't find Chiharu..." She said, fumbling with her fingers.
"Oh...I'm sure she's around here somewhere..." He said, looking at the closet.
"Yeah...Are you feeling better?" She asked, gesturing to his bandage. He nodded and she took it off. She gasped at the scene. The only thing visible with it on were two deep cuts down his neck. But without it she could clearly see that there was a chunk of skin missing.
"It's nothing." He said sternly. She recoiled slightly.
"Sorry..." He said, his lips by her throat, kissing.
"It's okay.." She said, her voice was empty.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:51 pm
Chiharu sat on the floor of Tuesday's closet. The closet light was off. Chiharu flipped the switch, a dim light coming on.
It was a deep, walk in closet, nicer than hers.
Rummaging through his stuff he found women's clothes, which confused her.
There were alot of dresses and other sorts of clothes fit for a woman.
Chiharu silently opened a box that contained a few of his possesions.
A photo... She thought, turning it over.
Tuesday had his arm around a pregnant woman in the photo.
Chiharu flipped it back over looking at the date. Her eyes widened as she came to realize that it was only two weeks ago.
"Oh my gosh.." She whispered, her voice barely audible, even to her own ears.
I wonder what happened to her. I've never seen her here before... Chiharu thought, placing the photo gently back down in the box.
She closed it, and pushed it back to where it was.

Chiharu felt strange, physically. Like something was missing.
It took her until now to realize she'd left her bra sitting on his bed.
Chiharu stifled a laughed.
Miyuki would know it was hers if she saw it.
Chiharu turned off the light, not wanting Miyuki to see it was on.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:58 pm
[[roflmao.]]

"Hey...What that was with Chiharu earlier..I was just playing. I don't like her like that." He said, admitting himself to her. Miyuki's expression shifted a little.
She bent in to kiss him softly on the lips. His lips were cold against hers. But he soon found himself kissing back. Her hands entangled in his hair. It was too much suddenly. He gently pushed her away. Confusion and rejection washed over her face.
"No, no, no! I-I don't want to hurt you. I could kill you Miyuki." He reminded her. She shrugged.
"I like danger." She grinned.
"Yeah I know." He muttered. Miyuki yawned.
"I shoud go..It's late." She said, hopping up. He followed her to the door.
"I'll see you?" She asked. He nodded, a weak smile played across his face. She reached on her tip toes to kiss him softly, catching him off guard, then skipped down the hall.
He sighed with relief and shut the door.
"Chiharu.." He murmered, opening the closet.
"Why did you go through my things." He demanded.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:16 pm
Chiharu jumped slightly as Tuesday opened the closet, it caught her off guard.
"s**t, you scared me." Chiharu said, laughing softly.
Chiharu thought about why she was really going through his stuff.
"I don't know I was stuck in a closet, what else was there to do?" Chiharu said. Tuesday looked upset.
"I'm sorry, Tuesday. I didn't know you didn't want me to." Chiharu said, feeling stupid.
She stood up.
"Oh yeah.. did you by chance hide my bra before she saw it?" Chiharu asked, blushing.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:19 pm
[[I bet Chiharu's like "O: We hoes +(plus) man hoes = ubah hoes. xD ]]

Tsshyeiah released Lilli, watching her stagger aroung in pain. She laughed. "I'll leave you two to cry over each other." She spat at Lilli, brushing some of her scarlet hair behind her, leaving their room. Melanni had heard all of the screaming and shouting. All of it. She couldn't see hardly anything because tears clouded her eyes. My brother...And his sister... She dared not to move. She knew she'd be of no use.

Klaash lie there on the floor, aching. "Lilli," He groaned, almost ready to pass out. "I love you..." He smiled, tearing more skin, then fell limp--unconscious.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:21 pm
He sighed.
"No it's okay. And yes I did." He said, entering the closet. He switched on the light and walked over to his chest. He opened it, looking at his possessions. He picked up the picture that Chiharu looked at, of him and Amane. He was grinning, eager to start a new family with her. She was smiling soflty, as she always would. She couldn't physically feel pain at all. So she had a much different outlook on the world.
"Amane..." He whispered, barely audible. Tears hit the photo, his face was hidden in his hair, turned away from Chiharu.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:38 pm
[ xd YUS. Haha.. Poor lilli, that was sad.]

Tears streamed down Lilli's face.
His charred face, his shoulders. All her fault.
"Klaash." Lilli said, trying not to break down, crying.
Lilli had slid down the wall and was on the floor, writhing in pain frm her arm.
She didn't want to imagine the pain Klaash was feeling.
Lilli stood, and trembling walked over to him.
She turned him over onto his back. Then, using all of her strength and with some difficulty, lifted him onto the bed. She couldn't leave him lying on the floor.
As she had lifted him, the charred skin on her arm had torn even more.
it hung loosely off her arm, blood seeping out.
"I need to get Bou.. she might be able to help with this.." Lilli said.
She wrapped her bleeding arm in a towel and headed out of the room to find Bou.
[Time lapse of lyke.. 5 minutes....]
Lilli finally found her in the dining hall, sitting with Kyoiya.
"Bou," Lilli breathed, her voice souding choked in pain.
Lilli took the towel off, showing her the burn. Blood oozed out still, the towel was soaked.
"Klaash has it worse than I do. He needs your help. Could you please? I really need you for this one." Lilli pleaded.
Bou had saved her life on more than one occasion. But know she really needed her to help Klaash. Lilli was afraid bou might not, she didn't like Klaash all that much.
---

Chiharu realized Tuesday was crying as he looked at the photo.
"Tuesday.. hun are you okay?" She asked.
Amane? Something did happen to her. You probably don't want to talk about it.. Chiharu thought.
Chiharu felt bad not knowing what to do.
She hugged him.
"Hey... Tuesday.. Are you alright.. or are you going to be?" Chiharu asked, rubbing his back, comfortingly.

[Sorry guys.. I've got to go.. D: My dad is kicking me off...]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:53 pm
Bou looked up at Lilli's burnt arm. Her nostrils flared, being reminded of how Oiya died.
Tuesday had come back to the manor, only to find me and Nobu. We were packing to leave. Nobu was still pretty young. He smiled and hugged Takeru tightly. Though his expression was torn and pained.
'Takeru what happened?! Where is Oiya!?' Bou yelled at him, her stomach was in knots.
'She-It was a fire. And she got caught. And I tried to get her.' He choked out. Then set down a large object he had been carrying on the ground. With horror, Bou already knew what it was. She bent and lifted the black fabric covering her slightly. Her body was completely charred. Her skin was burnt and cracked. Bou gasped and held her mouth, to keep from throwing up.
Lilli's yelp brought her back to reality.
Klaash needs your help...How can be worse? Another picture of Oiya's charred body flashed in her mind. Her last encounter with him wasn't that friendly. She hesitated.
"O-Okay..." She said, standing up.
"Kyoiya, I'll be right back." She said and kissed him lighty before following Lilli to her room. She had moved it next to Klaash's, and away from Tuesday's. She sighed.
"How have you been?" She asked, trying to start small talk. She was purposely walking slow. She had wanted to talk to Lilli.

Tuesday froze at her embrace.
"Yes. I'll be fine. She died in childbirth a week ago. Along with my child." His voice was icy. Like a whip. It was strong, then cracked at the end. The picture fell from his hand, fluttering to the floor. It landed face up. Amane's elegant writing was on the back. It was labeled:
Takeru and I. Pregnant with Yuuka.
Jan. 31st.
There were hearts on it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:12 am
[[ WE HAVE A CALENDER?!?! O _ O]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:07 pm
[[I guess so. Kya-Chan said that it was dated. Apparently it's 12:00 AM leik, February 10th? idk Two weeks from Jan. 31st.]]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:08 pm
Lilli shrugged.
"I don't know how to answer that. Things have been pretty bad lately. I mean with Amane and Yuuka, Toshi, Klaash getting married.. Klaash getting hurt." Lilli said, tears in her eyes. Though she quickly blinked them away.
"Thank you, Bou. I really owe you. If there's ever anything.. just ask me, and I'll do it." Lilli promised her.

Lilli opened the door with her good arm; her burnt are held close to her.
The room smelled of burnt flesh.
Bou walked in infront of her. Lilli closed the door behind herself.
Lilli went and stood next to Bou, who was stading beside the bed.

"After she left Klaash passed out. I didn't know what else to do other than get you. I'm not any good with medical practice." Lilli said, though Bou knew that. Lilli couldn't look at his face without reducing herself to tears.
---

"I'm sorry, Tuesday. It's hard losing those you love." Chiharu said.
None of her family had died, only abandoned her after she'd been turned.
Chiharu held him around his middle.
"You're sure you'll be fine. If not, I'll stay here, with you." Chiharu said, kissing his cheek.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:25 pm
Klaash was still unconscious, but it was apparent he was having a nightmare. He tossed and turned, writhing in pain both mentally and physically. His burns oozed out pus and blood, creating a disgusting mixture together. The light layers of scabs that had only recently formed were all torn. Not only that, but he seemed to have a fever. His breathing was labored. Under the thin layer of skin called eyelids, his eyes franticly moved around in his head, as though he were trying to follow something at break-neck speeds with his eyes alone.

"Nee-san!" A small Klaash yelled with glee, waving at a young woman with scarlet hair. Klaash was about three or four years old, Celleia wasn't even born yet. The woman smiled lightly, laughing a bit. "Klaash! Good morning. How've you been while I was gone?" She asked, kneeling down to his level, so they were eye to eye. The young Klaash blinked, "I was lonely Nee-san, you weren't there. Nii-chan had to take care of me." He make a face that looked a little upset. "He was boring!" And folded his little arms. Tsshyeiah laughed in response, ruffling Klaash's untidy hair with one of her hands. "Hah hah, you don't like it how Xellious is quiet all the time, huh?" Klaash shook his head. "Nuh-uh. His little rat is funner to play with!"

Tsshyeiah rose to her full height, playfully wagging a finger at Klaash. "'Funner' isn't a word."

"More fun," Klaash corrected himself. "Sorry, Nee-san," He giggled, scratching the back of his head. "I'm glad you're back Nee-san! You'll play with me lots, right?" There was a pause as he looked at his older sister, who was far more gentler in her young years.

"YOU FILTHY SCUM!" She shreiked at him, the present day Tsshyeiah taking the younger's place. Klaash too took the place of his younger self, before the burns. His eyes were wide with shock. "Nee-san..." He sank to his knees, eyes still wide and disbeliving. Tsshyeiah bent down a little, grabbing his jaw with her thumb and index finger. "You can't even escape me in your dreams, Klaash. I'll haunt you forever..." She whispered faintly, her maniacal laugh echoing in the house. Klaash was weak, and he wobbled, finally falling right on his face.

"NEE-SAN!" He screamed, realizing that both Lilli and Bou were staring at him, but they were altered; distorted, his mind was playing trick on him again. Bou took the form of his sister, Tsshyeiah. Lilli took the form of Celleia. He didn't know what to believe. Celleia had never been able to stand on her own. Klaash darted to the wall, though still on Lilli's bed. He didn't feel any pain. "BACK AWAY FROM ME YOU b***h!" He roared at Bou.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games