Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:33 pm

Sengetsu's tomoe merged in the form of his eternal mangekyou. From his right eyes bursts forth a massive black fireball to counteract the rasengan. Forming between the two bodies. meanwhile due to his resolidification Sen was uneffected by the crystal jutsu, instead the frozen water beneath him was crystallized, Focusing his chakra he was able to maintain his balance on the newly formed slippery surface. Behind Raheno the clone that was orginally attacking Sarcam emrged, his eyes too in their final sharingan stage. From his eyes burst forth the deadly vortex focusing on Rahenno's arms with excellent accuracy. The final clone clasped his hands together activating the fatal jutsu he announced. "Aqua STyle: Expulsion!" the water that had enetered the pores of the ninja had seeped in and made contact with the skin and muscles of their target. the body had recognized it as nutrients and had helped to further the effects. in the next post the water would become blood which would instantly kill all it effected due to masssive blood lost. The clone spoke for Sengetsu as it stood alone and away from the jutsu clash. "You've made your choice. I see now that you do care for this village, but it isn't enough."

((I resolidified in my last post. Lyght, it isn't ice, and didn't you come after i stopped the rain? if so then you aren't even effected.))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:36 pm

((Lenon, how can you shed water infused with the chakra of an S ranked shinobi so easily after it has entered your pores?))

xLytez

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:40 pm

((You've used a lot of jutsu up until now, and I think that, with you being preoccupied with all these attacks, I would have enough chakara to redirect the water. Just because you happen to be S-Ranked does not mean that I can't re-manipulate your water jutsu that happens to be one of my elements. Especially now, after you've used so many jutsu.))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:43 pm

((Heh, you make a valid point. Its kool, jst wanted to know so I could use that in the future biggrin ))

xLytez

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:48 pm

(Sen I crystalized your being. I crystalized everything that is your body. You can't do what you did to dodge it. You would still be crystalized.)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:49 pm

((Read the post before, when i returned to Sengetsu i returned to my sold state.))

xLytez

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:50 pm

(EDIT: Wait were you resolidified or whatever the post before I did that?)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:53 pm

((lenon there is no time to do that, Naru I returned to a solid person again in my post before you did any of that crystallization stuff. So you can't crystallize me. The most you could crystalize was the frozen water in the area.))

xLytez

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:54 pm

[ Message temporarily off-line ]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:56 pm

The two jutsu clashed and canceled each other out. He seen the vortex as he was regaining his balance and to dodge and nearly fell over but again he regained his balance. Rahenno was so close he could he could almost here him breathing. It the short amount of time before the Amaterasu had hit his Rasengan he had began to form seals. A chidori formed in the hand the Rasengan was once in. He pumped his arm back and was ready to extended it forward. It would be hard for Sengetsu to dodge, the distance between the two was to small. It was a almost sure hit.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:57 pm

((Its kool, my only problem is those freakin rasengans, even if my jutsu doesn't stop them and then my armor will only withstand the impact of one. I don't have enough time to do anything else.))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:59 pm

((rahenno, the vortex opened at your arms...in other words if it hit then you don't have any arms anymore.))

xLytez

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:59 pm

((Now I think I have time....))

Sorcam appeared out on a tree branch as Rahenno got hit in the back. He grimaced as Rahenno's back was burning, and clasped his hands together. From behind Sengetsu, a large wall of chakara-infused and hardened wood broke out of the ground and quickly rose up to prevent him from moving back. Hopefully, this was the last of Sengetsu....
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:00 pm

_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Since the water below Sengetsu crystalized it would make this next move even faster and more un-dodgable. The crystal below reached out and was instantly around Sengetsu's legs and then slowly moving up his body holding him down so Rehnno's chidori would hit even more likely then it already was. The crystal wouldn't be around Sen's entire body before the chidori would hit.

(3/10 posts for use of demonic chakra. Earth Military Movement Technique.)

69 Academy Jutsu
55 Gennin Jutsu
49 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
6 S-Ranked Jutsu

Total Jutsu left: 68

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games