Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Immolatus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:25 pm
Meh, its all the same to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:26 pm
I have a lot of English in me as well. O.o And a lot of German.

One of my friends is from England actually. He's cool. ^_^ His family has the accents.. I love it. X3  

XColdXHeartX

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:28 pm
Reenxjay
Actually I am half English. 3nodding

Ah, that explains it all! surprised The English tend to have really delicate skin.. like, one of these last days when I left home, it was kiiiinda sunny out, but you wouldn't believe how many RED people I saw. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:36 pm
I need to learn how to get that accent.. on account I'ma be living here and all. x.x

Can someone just get an English accent, or do you have to be like, born with it or something? O.o;  

Easy Isac

Reenxjay

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:38 pm
After a while people tend to pick it up the more they hang around people with it. Problem is Usually if your not born with it you can't ever get it perfect. Or so has been my experiences.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:40 pm
Yeah, if you are around them a lot then you start to get it. For instance, i was originally born in Texas and i lived there for three years. And then i moved to michigan. Well, i dont have a southern accent. But, whenever my cousins or relatives come up, since they have it, i start to get it cause you are around them and all.  

XColdXHeartX

Reenxjay

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:49 pm
Yeah you tend to pick up ones you have had before the fastest.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:50 pm
I hope so. I don't think they like my American accent very much. gonk  

Easy Isac

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:52 pm
Awwww.. v.v;;

*huggles* Dont feel bad. They'll like you eventually... X3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:57 pm
Yeah you will be alright. Can't do worse than me it took people about 10 years to get use to my accent. Actually thats probably how long it took for me to get the local one. sweatdrop  

Reenxjay

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:58 pm
User Image

Can any one resize it...? I want to put it in meh siggy! Or atleast make it small enough so it's not going to tak up a lot of posting space. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:58 pm
*huggle* sad Thanks. But, it's like.. the strangers here.. they hate my guts.. even the store clerks hate me.. store clerks I've never seen in my life before, I walk in asking if they have a bottle of water to sell (cause my knee's all bloody) and they give me this.. evil eye.. and they're like "the bathroom." I mean, sure, that was fine at the moment cause all I needed was water for my knee. But she thought I actually wanted a drink of water, and still sent me to the bathroom. Sorry miss old cranky English woman, but I am not drinking no goddamn toilet water!!!!!! scream

K, I'm done ranting....  

Easy Isac

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[img]http://home.comcast.net/~markxu/Gaia/Makie.jpg[/img]

since shes wearing G-Lol dollie sets.  
*gets blown away*

WOAH!!! X.x

Sheesh man. Heh, that sucks. >.< Cranky lady. All English people arent bad though. Its just that.. well.. pretty much everyone in this world hates Americans..... -.-  

XColdXHeartX

Sincerely Sunshine

Aww! Sankyuu Kurai! -huggles-  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games