Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:50 pm
(Ok, I am going to clarify this before it gets out of hand. Btw, thank you Tall for saying "please." I will respect your need and remember it. As for you Hiraru, me and Julia set this up before hand. I was going to introduce my character and let you leave. Yoshimitsu is a thousand year old fox ilusion arts master, being such, he can control the terrain inside of his space bubbles. This is an actual fox ability, not something I made up. He has to prepare and enter these bubbles beforehand to actually do anything inside them. It was going to be really simple, and only a one time thing, but then you went..well, all stupid. Honestly!!! Did Alyxis really think that nothing would happen if she ticked him off? Hiraru, you need to realize that your characters are not invincible. They need to act delicately in delicate situations. I only acted as my character would. Also, don't put words in other characters mouths. Yoshimitsu didn't once refer to Alyxis at fault. He also never started talking to her. Your character seems to think everything is directed at her. This is not true. He was talking to Kaede when your character butted in. He also would not have known about the conversation Kaede had with her back in Merkia(I read it before posting) I'm not sure if you based Alyxis' response off of that, but Im just making sure. Now, as for the word infinite. That just meant it didn't have a bottom for her to go splat. I was going to pull her up afterward. AlrIght. I hope I smoothed things out. Ask me in a pm if you have any other questions.)

The old man quickly got up. As he did the floor moved back up to support Alyxis. He waved his hand and the glass turned back to cage. He looked over at the wolf. He picked up some moss and threw it at the cage. It quickly turned to a thick glass dome which covered the cage and the wolf inside. The cage disappeared as he rubbed his chin. He made a downward poking motion, and three holes appeared in the top (For air) He turned back at Alyxis, glaring. "You stupid girl!" Now will you shut your stupid stupid mouth!?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:12 pm
Alyxis sucked in air, she didn't scream again. She'd been taught to never cry over pain, however she raised a glare at the old man, "Will you let us out of these damned things? Will you let my friend go and control the wolf?"

Devin charged past the bars as soon as they were gone and into the bubble. His head made a nasty thunk, but he stood up and shook his head. Now that Alyxis wasn't screaming, he was calmer, but he raised up onto his back feet and started scratching at the glass. His claws made shrill sounds as he started scratching it and devin's whining could be heard through the air holes.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:24 pm
The old man looked at her for a second and rubbed the back of his head looking irritated. He mutters to himself. "this was more trouble than I thought it would be..." he waves his hand. A series of bizarre earth changes and they were all in the bubble except for the old man and Kaede. The old man walks over to Kaede. A rock appears behind him and he sits down. "Alright, now that those buffoons have been quieted, I would like to talk to you."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:43 pm
Devin charged to her, sniffling her all over, still whining.

Alyxis caught his head, and tried to calm him, "I'm alright... Shhhh.... I'm alright."

(did he give the three of them air holes?)  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:56 pm
(XD yes, it's the same bubble, just bigger.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:10 pm
Kaede bows to the old man and looks up at him in amazement. Such things he has done would have taken an amazing amount of power. She looks over to the others ow trapped inside the bubble of glass. She looks back at the man. "Who are you stranger?"  

Julia the Trickster

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:39 am
The old man appears less unhappy as he provides Kaede with an explanation. "Ah, but if I were to tell you who I am, I would lose one defense. Surely you know the reason for this, a you used it against me before." He holds up a bony finger. "Plus, you remember what happened when I showed you my form? hmm? Well imagine what you would have to trade for my name. hehe, so the name will not come. However, I will give you my name for yours. How does that sound?" His face grows stern. "And don't lie! I can tell when you lie!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:05 pm
(( I don't know if Pyne is trapped or not. ))

"Alyxis, where are you hurt? I smell blood." Pyne said as he looked at her.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:13 pm
Alyxis lifted her arm to show him where the blood was pooling on her silver dress from the cut under her upper arm. "Its nothing."

Devin circled around Alyxis and growled at the two his nose told him were foxes.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:25 pm
(Recapping details. Theyre in a clearing with a rock in the middle, Kaede is in fox form wearing a kimono, Yoshimitsu has not revealed his name or race (But is a Kitsune and smells like one) Yoshimitsu is also an old man in an old looking robe, Devin is in wolf form, Alyxis is cut on her arms, Devin, Pyne, and Alyxis are all in a dome of super thick glass and there are three holes in the top)  

Lord of the Aesir

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:43 pm
Kaede is a bit frightened, remembering the pit he had made. She looks up at him. "My name...is Kaede...sir..." She points to Alyxis and the others. "And that's Alyxis, Pyne, and the wolf is Devin." She looks back at him, hoping the names did some kind of good. "Now what is yours?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:58 pm
At the sound of her name Alyxis's head popped up, and she glared at Kaede. The kitsune had no right to give the name of another to one so powerful. At least in her mind. Names were power in the magical world she knew, that was why she didn't give hers up willingly.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:02 pm
Pyne looked worried as he moved over to Alyxis. "Let me patch that cut for you." He said as he grabbed some bandages.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:10 pm
When Kaede mentioned her name, the old mans face went blank. He completely ingnored. One tail...and she's not hiding any others... she is too young...But now that I look at her...So alike... He thinks to himself as he slides his fingers through his hair and looks away..."My name...is Yoshimitsu...Yoshimitsu the White...I wouldn't suppose you know that name hmm?" Just to make sure...  

Lord of the Aesir

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:22 pm
Alyxis moved her head to lean it on Pyne's shoulder. She sighed trying to not lose her temper, "I would kill for my family drama, over magical beings any day."

Devin moved his head to her lap, and gave a fresh growl to the two foxes.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games