Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:01 pm
Reiko watched what was (or wasn't) happening from a nearby tree.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:46 pm
Akira's two Blaze clones appeared at the gates in full Anbu attire in a gale of wind.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:12 am
Syn's kage bunshin climbs the tree as he finds a branch able to hold him. He is wearing his full akatsuki gear now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:39 pm
Detachi walked by with an apple in his hand. "What's going on?" he half shouted and asked out to Reiko and Akira. Syn was on their side, wasn't he?  

Detachi

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:06 am
Syn notices Detachi as he looks down at him. Syn wasn't on anybodys side just there to watch or help if needed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:08 pm
A small wispy cloud could be seen floating across into the gates, transforming and turning into Armand who was coming back from Grass from a sparring match.
"I'll have to learn how to get by that tattoo bloodline...wish I coulda tested out my sharingan."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:24 pm
Reiko lept down from the tree infront of Detachi. "I'm really not sure at the moment." She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:25 pm
A clone appeared of Andrew Ryuu Uchiha and went to Reiko " Reiko I need some training from you," he said as he looked at Syn and saw akatsuki gear.  

teddy_byakuga

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:34 pm
(Does Reiko even care that Raiden is dead? I hope you know, I will be building a special coffin for him, and burrying him somewhere hidden...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:37 pm
Phi Invisa arrived at the gates of the leaf village. "Long time no see guys." He glances around. He see Syn, Reiko, Andrew, and probably more in the moment. "I'm going to be here, working on the village."  

xPhi-Phix

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:38 pm
Armand backed up a bit, turning and facing the gates and moving toward them.

"You guys need any extra help here or are you good? Armand Uchiha, genin rank. I don't believe we've met formally Lady Hokage."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:48 pm
"I want Armand and Andrew to GET OUT OF HERE. If you don't see this, we SHALL ALL DIE IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF HERE. Phi, I need you to stay please. Leave Syn alone, if he causes bother, Me, Reiko, Detachi and Phi can handle it. So can Akira, now I WANT ALL GENIN AND UNDER OUT!" Yokai said all of this seriously as he knew how serious this was. Yokai looked back and saw that Zeramaru wasn't there. "Where's Zeramaru?"

Dripples

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:50 pm
The clone turned to Yokai " Cloud or lightning country" he said as the clone vanished  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:02 am
Syn jumps down next to the hokage. He looks at everybody and then looks at the hokage. "I to am here to help with anything possible." The kage bunshin says.  

SynysterGatesRules

Detachi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Detachi looked towards the Akatsuki member. "Syn is it? Listen I know you were with me in the ANBU but as soon as you go rouge, you are my enemy," he said with a hardened face. "...Now whatever Reiko does is fine with me because I trust her, but don't expect me to give any favors."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games