Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:32 am
[wahoo for twilight. ]
User Image
"I May Look Perfect, But I Have My Flaws. One Of Them Is My Armand."

He sighed. She wondered what was going on. Was he going to tell her. Madeline raised her hands over her head as he slipped her dress on over her head. He zipped it up and then picked her up in his arms. They were headed to her house. Madeline held onto him. She was about to tell him to tell her when he looked down at her. He asked her a question. She bit at her lip. Yeah she had had pains. Her foster mom had just written it off as a stomach ache. After that Madi didn't pay attention to it. "Possibly. I just thought I had a stomach ache." She looked at him with concern in her eyes.

"Another One Is I'm Human."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:55 am
samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan set her down, suddenly distracted. He didn't want to drop her. He already caused her to fall from a tree today. He looked around the backyard, it was mostly the same as they... he had left it. Last time he was here he broke the window with his fist out of anger. His fingers ran over the scar on his knuckle. It was still there.
The window was fixed though; of course.
He sighed and looked around for the key that he kept hidden for the backdoor. His feet gracefully stepped across the deck and up to the backdoor. He bent down and moved some boards in the deck, finding the key tucked away in its spot. He twisted it in the lock, opening the backdoor successfully.

Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin looked around the yard. Even at night, the yard was small but simple and warm in the way it appeared. She glanced over at Dylan and wondered if he ever played soccer in the bakyard. Ravin realized that she was just beginning to know him. Maybe discovering things along the way would only better their relationship.

Ravin licked her lips and sauntered up to the patio doors. She rested an arm on the glass and peered inside. There was still furniture inside. There was also a broken window. She wondered where that had come from.

"Where's your room?" Ravin wondered.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:25 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand stopped dead in his tracks and just stood there with Madeline in his arms. He tried very hard not to drop her out of pure shock that she had not said something earlier. He gritted his teeth and tried very hard to think of it as just like she said. A simple stomach ache. "I see. Well then perhaps you should go get it checked out. Actually I have a better idea. I have my own personal nurse for obvious reasons if I ever feel a bit ill, yes vampires can become ill, would you mind letting me take you there right now? Or perhaps first thing tomorrow morning? I am sure that you must be tired." He resumed running again towards the direction of his house and by default Madline's house as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:48 pm
User Image
"I May Look Perfect, But I Have My Flaws. One Of Them Is My Armand."

Something was wrong. She could just tell. Armand stopped dead in his tracks. She looked at him. He wanted to take her to a doctor. Vampires got ill? She didn't know that. Madeline nodded. "Take me now." She didn't want to go home yet. She wanted to find out what was wrong with her. The pain she was having wasn't just a stomach ache. If it wasn't that then what was it?

"Another One Is I'm Human."

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:24 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica nuzzled her head against his chest. "Really?" She sniffled, even if he was just telling her that for her own peace of mind, it was okay.
She kissed him quietly. "I love you too," He really couldn't judge her anyway. His past wasn't squeaky clean. "I'm sorry," The burning was more intense. "When will it go away?" She whined, tangling her arms around his neck, her nails slightly dug into his skin with her newborn strength.

||LOL! no worries chicky. i did too!||  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:37 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan sighed, looking back at his yard for a moment. The net from his soccer days was gone. Sold probably. Hopefully donated. But he doubted that.
He blinked a few times, not that he had to, but he did. And he stepped inside the house after Ravin. "My room? Upstairs." He nodded at the stairs. The house was totally dark. He flipped a light switch, nothing. s**t. He had been right about the electric. Oh well. He would've gotten caught using the lights and such anyway. Normally, Dylan would've taken her hand and pulled her to his room but now he was caught in past memories.
His eyes watered slightly but it wasn't noticable for a vampire. His feet swept across the kitchen floor and up the clean, white steps. Eventually, he ended up going to the third floor, which held his room on the right side. His window over looked the front yard.
Dylan gulped and opened the door, that didn't squeak anymore. He had hit it with a soccer ball once and that caused it to creak for years. But the sellers had fixed it up. His feet slowly, for a vampire, wandered across the hardwood floor and to the window, his icy fingers pressed against the glass softly. He was sure not to break it. The fog painted the window around his finger. He looked out into his old front yard, a distant look in his eyes.
His first kiss happened there, the soccer ball that hit his old neighboors window, and shattered it to pieces, so many memories. He sighed, his cool breath danced across the cold glass of the window.

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:45 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter winced as her nails dug into his skin and he chuckled slightly. "Love, ease up on the nails. You can actually hurt me now." He smiled softly and looked into her eyes which were still the newborns blood red. "It will never go away completly... It will be less intense and it will dull, you'll learn to ignore it. But it's with us forever." He kissed her softly again and hugged her tightly, something he couldn't have really done before considering his current hold could snap a tree in half. He looked up as David came back with not just two but four, how the hell he managed that Hunter would never know  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:55 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica released her hold on him, jumping back slightly. Oh yeah. Right. She could hurt him. Veronica could hurt Hunter. Hunter pulled her back into his arms and held her tightly. She liked this feeling. It was like, he wasn't holding back anymore- He didn't have to! She nuzzled her body close to his and sighed. "Never? I can handle that," Lies. This was going to take work. Which was something Veronica hated. Then her nose smelt the sweet scent of human flesh.
Veronica lept from his grasp and jumped at the humans quickly. Her instict took over and she had all four drained in a few minutes time. One had almost gotten away. But he, it was a boy right? Failed. Veronica had killed them all instantly. "I dunno how you were around me so long and didn't kill me." She seethed, licking her lips clean.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:08 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin's eyes took in everything even as they moved fast. She observed everything carefully. It was sad, as were Dylan's eyes as he took in everything around him. He could guess that Dylan was remembering. Ravin moved closer to him as he stayed in his trance. His eyes were clouded. He didn't notice her.

Ravin was surprised at how old he appeared to look. As old as any six hundred-year-old vampire. She ran her hands up his back and rested them on his shoulders. Ravin massaged him, working out the kinks in his muscles. She leaned in and whispered in his ear, "I believe I don't know your age, Dylan." She smiled. "I was turned at eighteen."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:15 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter couldn't help but laugh at her comment. Sweet Irony. He grinned and was by her side in a flash kissing her for a moment before hugging her to him again. "Now you see why I was always so careful?" He rubbed his nose against hers and kissed her harder this time, tasting the blood on her lips. "Are you still hungry love?"

|| Ahhhh >.< Shitty Dx ||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:20 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica was being kissed quickly, she still wasn't used to the speed. She rested her head against him. "Yes, but that doesn't matter. You don't have to be careful anymore." She ran her tongue along his lips for a moment before allowing him to speak. "Well, yes. But its not as bad." She smirked, "There's a few things I'd like to try in my new body though." She commented before scooping Hunter into the air with one hand. Strength was pretty sweet!
She smiled, still holding him there for a moment. Then she set him down, not so gracefully. "Oops." She kissed him softly, "Check one." One thing left. Well, one that was really important. "Thank you David, I'll uhm, yell for you if I need more assistance?" She bit her bottom lip, looking up at Hunter.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:25 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Ravin had followed him into his old room. Her hands were on his shoulders, massaging them. Dylan hardly felt her. His mind was still wandering off into the older days. The days when he was a child, and didn't understand the world. All that mattered was video games, food and soccer. It was a good life. Things were complicated now. And he would never lay on a death bed. He had what all little boys dreamt of. Invincibilty.
There was a distant voice speaking his name, his lips answered before he realized what the beauty next to him had asked. "Seventeen." She was older then him, not that he didn't know that. But she had been turned at eighteen.
Dylan was snapped back to reality and he kept his eyes focused on the outside world. The walls that once trapped him, now haunted his thoughts.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:40 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin wrapped her arms around him. So, he was younger than she. That came to be no surprise to her. She somehow always knew that he was younger. Ravin squeezed him around the waist and trailed soft kisses up the nape of his neck. "Mhm, go ahead and dream," she murmured. She moved away from him and through his room. "I'll be around."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:43 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan was slowly returning to himself as Ravin kissed along his neck. He turned quickly as she walked away. "I don't want to dream. I don't want to think." He was at her side in an instant, his arms curling her to his body. "Ravin," He breathed, "I don't want to remember." He whispered.
His thoughts were swirling with stories of the past. Maybe, he needed to remember. "But I think I have to." He wanted to tell her all about everything. And for her to do the same. He hardly knew her.

||suckish. >.<||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:45 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter was taken by surprise when Veronica picked him up. Holy s**t that was weird. David left and Hunter looked mischeviously at Veronica. Then he grabbed her and pinned her to the ground kissing her mouth, neck, shoulders, chest, stomach, legs, he kissed her everywhere his movements blurred as he finally let himself go. "Your body looks the same to me love." he teased before smashing his mouth against hers hungrily.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games