Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:57 pm
Apollo frowned and turned to Dulceri his eyes still blank "..Dulceri?" He said. His voice seemed distant and unattached. He had only the faintest of frowns. He looked back at Calisto as if Dulceri was unimportant.

Rygor frowned "Why would I call you sir?" He said. As far as he knew Dulceri was the only one he had ever called sir. His head began to hurt again as things contradicted. Although Apollo's walls he put in his mind were reforming. He looked at them and nodded "Right lets go find him then" He said. He looked around and couldn't find Kendal either he figured they must be together.

Kendal looked at Marcove "But Mawcove you awent weak you are stwong and brave you proved it when you tried to stop Void and if your daddy doesn't notice then he's a dummy" He said. He put his hand on his shoulder "We could fly after him" He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:50 pm
Calisto looked at Dulceri as he burst in. She walked towards Dulceri the pheromones in the room sickening at this point. "My name is Calisto...." she stated looking at him. "And what I want is to leave this world, so I am here to do whatever it takes to accomplish my goal" she stated. "Apollo, can you put up a force field for me sweetie?" she asked him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:02 pm
Apollo nodded to Calisto "Alright here goes" He said. He held his hands out and put a force field around them. He smiled and turned back to her he was carefull to keep the force field going. He turned to looked at Dulceri for a moment before looking at Calisto again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:33 pm
"Fantastic. That's what I get for making an adolescent my commander." Dulceri sighed and walked into the force field, then pressed his hand against it. He presses it with force and breaks it with ease. "Well now. I leave you around a girl and this happens...I see why. She's releasing Pheremones. It's weird how one power can do that." His body broke down the pheremones as he inhaled thus not affecting him. "Get up Apollo."

~~~

"It's Edward's dimension?" Ambrosia asked. "Either way, you owe me something since I helped you earlier. And your voice is easier to replicate being that you're a girl." Ambrosia looks around and smiles. "This plan should be easy."

~~~

"You would call me sir because I'm...well, I was your leader. Anyway, get up bud. Let's go see what's going on here with Dulceri. Kitara, gonna need you as well." He starts to walk through Shale, taking out enemies dressed as his army. "Why are my men here?"

~~~

"He's not dumb, I'm just not at his level yet...I will be after I beat a Celestial. Let's go." Marcove steps forward, creating a disk of sand and begins to fly to his father. "Get a move on Kendal!"

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:14 am
Chyuta walking with his family was having a good time, it was a beautiful day, the sun was out, the sky was clear, and it was one of those perfect days he loved so much. He watched Mitsuki who seemed to be flipping around, and played along the walk, though they were now back on their way to the palace after walking for several hours. Out of no where Chyuta then received this message from Shatara, and it felt as if something was terribly wrong. "Zephyr it seems like their is some problems in Shale and Shatara and Jean is there, you two can stay here if you would like. Or you can some with." He stated calmly as he prepared to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitsuki on the other hand after hearing Jean was there was excited as he would be able to play with her and his friend basically since birth Marcove. He then ran to his father and leaped onto his back attaching himself there. "I wanna go. Me wanna play wit da oddder kids." He stated with a smile and joy in his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuri looked around noticing that this place was becoming more and more trouble some, but also fun. He looked for someone who was opened for a battle but there seems to be no one. He merely floated in the sky his flame burning on his forehead and hands. "Well it seems like I was left out. That's such a same." He stated calmly and pouting at that.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:59 am
((wouldn't him inhaling them affect him though, I mean that's how Apollo was being affected))

Calisto looked at Dulceri as his attempt to show superiority didnt work agaisnt her, she blew into her hands releasing the pheromone once more. She looked at Dulceri "He's not going anywhere, you killed his parents" she stated as she teleported leaving flower petals in her place as she reappeared behind Dulceri, kicking him with a wave of kinetic energy towards him. She was the one wrong celestial to approach.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:13 am
Kitara looked up at her name and nodded. She rose smoothly and took up the rear. The few soldier that came up behind them she would take down. Tree appeared. The first one ran at her dead on. She dropped low shooting her leg back and straight up catching him in the throat. She whipped the other legs around knocking another's feet out from under them. Kitara then continued the movement, whipping her arm out she shot an iced spike through the last one's shoulder pinning him to a wall but not hitting any main arteries. She rose smoothly and continued to follow the two. She stepped over the soldier whom she knocked the legs out from under knocking him in the head to make sure he stayed unconscious.

{{Okay so what's going on outside of Kitara, Rygor and Nephilis?}}  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:23 am
(They're being burned away sorta. He's inhaling it, but it's being disentegrated.)

"You've killed my patience." Dulceri inched to the side and opened a gap between his arm and side allowing her foot to flow through. As he grabs her, he places his foot behind her propping foot and pushes her upper chest. "Enjoy your trip alright?"

"Wow." Marcove said as he watched the battle from a distance. He was sitting atop a building watching his father battle the Celestial, Calisto. He imagined how strong the two were, but his imagination wasn't enough to gauge their actual strength. All he knew, or hoped, was that his father was stronger. "C'mon dad, you can do it. Beat up the bad guys..."

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:30 am
Chyuta smiled at Mitsuki and laughed lightly while he looked at Zephyr. "Well I'm going to take Mitsuki with me and well meet you in Shale." He stated calmly and walked a little closer kissing her lips lightly but half a minute later he and Mitsuki had vanished. He had focused on the connection between his, and Shatara's mind and appeared right next to her along with Mitsuki on his back.

(Where is Shatara? And what is she doing?)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:10 pm
((Shatara is in the bulb focusing on the assasins minds keeping them knocked unconcious))

Calisto managed to perform a back flip looking at him as she scoffed a little. Taking out several throwing knives charged with kinetic energy, she then quickly charged two razored leaves that came from her hands and finished off her assault by focusing on Dulceri's leg, attempting to make the bone shatter like she had Void's.

Shatara noticed Chyuta and Mitsuki but didn't say anything, she couldn't stop her focus or they all would wake up.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:39 pm
Apollo saw the fighting and upon seeing Dulceri risk his life for him he snapped back to reality or atleast enough to fight back. "...D..Dulceri....?" He said. He shook his head and held his hands out and sent a large psi beam at her. He hoped it would help.

Kendal sat next to Dulceri"He's gonna win wight?" He asked Marcove nervously. He had watched the celestials and they were nothing if not deadly. He frowned and looked away not wanting his friend to see his doubt.

Rygor gave Nephilis a confused look "my leader? but I'm a citizen of Shale" He said. He shook his head as it began to hurt again although Apollo's mental walls were begining to repair themselves. He looked at Nephilis again and frowned "I don't know why members of your army are here" He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:23 pm
(Dude. 50 question test in 15 minutes with a headache AFTER getting back from a concert with Lupe Fiasco, my favorite artist. I got a 86 B+. Tonight has been a good night.)

"Hey buddy." Dulceri said before bending backwards to a quick handstand to evade all but one of the knives. He falls foward again dodging both the leaves, the lifts his leg up to swing it around. Afterwards, he continues with the other leg to perform a move that resembled a basic breakdancing technique to counter her attack at his legs.

~~~

"I hope so." Marcove responded. "I really do. I have a feeling this lady is as strong as the leadews. I know I said I was tired of watching people die, but right now, I sorta want her dead." He was terrified of her power which led to him stay far away, but the more he watched, the more he wanted to fight. "I'm going to help dad soon, Kendal. Don't try to stop me."

(To Mewchloe: Alot. Marcove is wondering whether or not to help his dad, Ambrosia is getting Leanne to help her finally stop someone and Void is leading the assault through Shale with Gareth who is fighting Edward I believe.)

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:28 pm
The knife that pierced Dulceri soon exploded, she looked at him as Rygor sent a psi beam towards her, she sent a hex bolt towards it, redirecting his own attack to him. She then began to seperated, five other figures looking exactly like Calisto except they had variations. One had short violet hair, one had long black hair, the other had silver hair, the other had teal and strange markings on her and the last was a red head. They all in unision began to attempt to absorb the aura of Dulceri.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:46 pm
~Imitate? Why would my voice being immitated help?~She asked firing another blast of purple energy, she raised her hands up calling forth her birds which shot at Ambrosia, they weren't very strong but they were unbelievable fast.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:47 pm
Dulceri stops his attack and flips forward to narrowly evade Calisto's attack. He tilits his head and sighs. "More power then." He takes a breath and the ground beneath him burns into a crater. An orb of weak energy forms around him, then expands outward infinently revealing him, only with large surges of dark electricity flowing around him. Quickly, he swings his leg vertically upward, sending a cutting volt of electricity at the silver headed female.

~~~

~Don't ask questions.~ Ambrosia said, teleporting past Leanne. She taps her, then backflips backwards away from her. ~Just do it. I have what I need. Now you. I need you to follow me to Kurai. From there, hide and I'll take your form and purposely lose the fight. You activate your power from afar and he'll think it's me and try to kill me. That's when you attack. Since we're in your dimension, it should kill him instantly."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games