Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:34 pm
hunter-the wanderer
Wraths size has diminished to only twice his original size when he finds eiji and the other with a sad look on his face and sits down infront of them, "would you like me to explain young one?"

Halcian is caught off guard by the man's sudden appearance and moves to stand in between Eiji and Wrath with his large blade drawn and held at the ready. "One word, Master Eiji and I'll cut him down..."

Eiji looks from Halcian to Wrath and then sighs. "That won't be necessary. Remember, I'm a guardian and can hold my own." Eiji walks off to the side of Halcian with his two blades now floating at both his sides. "What is it that you would like to explain to me, Wrath?" He looks seriously at the man before him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:09 pm
"Yea, that sucks even more. But hey, at least I'm not in Hell!" Acos said.  

watertrainer21

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:17 pm
Wrath doesnt even show any emotion from the threat, "the reason why you and your infeirior demon friend are still here is becuse i didnt want you to go just yet, but becuse skurai killed the soul of this world i had to move the demons for there own sake they are more important to my plans then humans"  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:37 pm
---Earth----

Halcian's grip on his sword tightens as he tries to hold back from attacking Wrath.

"Soul of this World? Progenitus? If that thing was so important... why don't I know about it? I've seen the records of all the heavenly beasts... why wasn't that one included as well?" Eiji thinks back to the books that were stored in the Heavenly Realm, when Skurai took him there so long ago. He is somewhat unaware of all that is happening. "Wait... so this is your doing?!"

---------Antera----

Skurai looks toward Acos and chuckles, "Yeah... Hell is completely underrated in the stories that you may have heard... It's much worst there... believe me..." Skurai scratches through his hair as his patience begins to dwindle."So my little guardian friends... Any idea how we get back and take out Tarik? I'm rather out of ideas at the moment."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:13 pm
Wrath looks at him, "that beast is a heavenly one but i have my orders, and one of my orders was to erase some things out of the books and scrolls, the other was to ensure the continuation of certin races whatever the cost"  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:20 pm
"I see... but that still doesn't explain why you come to me when you know that I want you dead just as much as I do Tarik." Eiji's face gains an expression of utter disgust as he goes into yelling at Wrath. The Blades that floated beside him, react to Eiji's anger and point at Wrath as if they were waiting for the word.

Halcian looks at Eiji, wondering if he should try to calm Eiji or continue to let him rant towards Wrath.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:43 pm
Wrath just looks at him as if he doesnt care, "calm down pure soul, your anger is a childs tantrum when compared to mine, now sit or i will leave, and if you kill me you will become a fallen angel like me,... just not as powerful"  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:22 am
Amiric snorted. "Here's an idea, then, Wrath... Eben.. whatever the hell your name is. Clue us in next time you decide to tear us from one realm to another... it's a damn pain in the a** and extraordinarily disorienting to bloody have it happen, and frankly you flaming da'tsang, I don't like you and trust you as far as I can toss this blade," he growled, hefting a odd blade with a heron marked on the blade and long two handed hilt. The sword had only one sharp edge, the sign of a blademaster swordsman.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:48 am
OmegaRyu_Tsuki Ayame
Amiric snorted. "Here's an idea, then, Wrath... Eben.. whatever the hell your name is. Clue us in next time you decide to tear us from one realm to another... it's a damn pain in the a** and extraordinarily disorienting to bloody have it happen, and frankly you flaming da'tsang, I don't like you and trust you as far as I can toss this blade," he growled, hefting a odd blade with a heron marked on the blade and long two handed hilt. The sword had only one sharp edge, the sign of a blademaster swordsman.

((wrath is till on earth with eiji and that other demon))  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:36 am
((Just so we're clear, Tarik and his group are on earth, right?))

"Then what is it you want from me?!" Eiji feels the energy coming off of Wrath and tries not to care, but something on the inside of him, makes him stop nonetheless. "You still have yet to tell me why? Why was I not sent, if it is really in your power to send the King of Angels, to Antera with the others?"  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:42 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
---Earth----

Halcian's grip on his sword tightens as he tries to hold back from attacking Wrath.

"Soul of this World? Progenitus? If that thing was so important... why don't I know about it? I've seen the records of all the heavenly beasts... why wasn't that one included as well?" Eiji thinks back to the books that were stored in the Heavenly Realm, when Skurai took him there so long ago. He is somewhat unaware of all that is happening. "Wait... so this is your doing?!"

---------Antera----

Skurai looks toward Acos and chuckles, "Yeah... Hell is completely underrated in the stories that you may have heard... It's much worst there... believe me..." Skurai scratches through his hair as his patience begins to dwindle."So my little guardian friends... Any idea how we get back and take out Tarik? I'm rather out of ideas at the moment."

"Uh...I think Tarik is on Earth. Have you tried a portal to earth?" Acos asked.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:58 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
((Just so we're clear, Tarik and his group are on earth, right?))

"Then what is it you want from me?!" Eiji feels the energy coming off of Wrath and tries not to care, but something on the inside of him, makes him stop nonetheless. "You still have yet to tell me why? Why was I not sent, if it is really in your power to send the King of Angels, to Antera with the others?"

((only wrath eiji and the other demon are still on earth))

Wrath smiles, "becuse i have a mission for you, pure soul, you know its funny that i still call you that, did you know that is what my race called angels, we called the demons dark souls, but that was a long time ago" wraths thouts seem to drift to something else  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:01 pm
"Something in between... not pure, but not yet completely evil. A race thought to be extinct." Eiji looks away and then looks back to Wrath. "While I appreciate the fact that you feel that you can command me, I already have a mission set forth by those higher than you." He looks up at the sky, thinking of the kingdom that he was supposed to be reviving. Now that the demons had been removed from earth, he could focus on the task at hand.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:37 pm
Wrath looks at him, "listen im not commanding you, more adviseing you, if skurai trys to kill another grate beast i want you to stop him, becuse if he kills another one i will be forced to destroy the entier demon race, and that would be a major set back"  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:33 pm
(Okay, JUST so we're clear:

Ryuu, Aku, Tarik, along with all the other good guys are at Antera.

Eiji, Wrath, Halcian are at Earth.

Better? :3)

Ryuu, her body still invisible, sneaks past the fey guards as she heads to the market. She looks over to see an auction full of demons for sale, people bidding and so forth. She growls, glaring at the fey lord whom stood slamming the hammer. She passes them, looking for the perfect vitum. Spotting a young fey woman, she licks her lips then traps her in an ally luring her with a human baby's cry. "Come to mama.." She mutters with a grin as she grabs the woman from behind, then drank her dry. Having to rush, she hurriedly drinks another potion as her invisible one wore off. Her form changes to a black cat, then she goes off dashing away. She shuffles past a fey man, not noticing his eyes following her. Ryuu glaces over to a shop, then grabbed a fruit bag putting it over her back. Tatsuko tied it to her neck, then Ryuu ran back to the forest.

Ryuu arrives, then sits next to Tarik. She meows cutely, dropping the bag in his lap. Tatsuko jumped onto an apple then ate it off to the side. Aku grabbing one as well, then jokingly pets Ryuu.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games