Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:47 pm
TeddyAssassin33

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Exactly. The cold, the storms, the solitude, it was the perfect place for lessons. Now don't get me wrong, I would love to learn moves under Japanese Ninja or Samurai art, but my...ahem..."teacher"...thought it would be more suiting for a knight to be able to handle harshness on his/her own in solitude. In japan, no matter where you go, unless you are in the most desolate of places, you have human contact somewhere. In siberia, the closest to an abandoned hut was 20 miles or more...on foot. Or sled, if you had the dogs." He said and fixed his tunic. "How about you? excuse me for saying but, you honestly look like someone who wants to be in some type of military" he smied. "You do look like a Cleric after all. Young, but not childish. Fit figure, trustworthy face.."He said, his voice travelling off. "Oh...I'm sorry. I get ahead of myself sometimes." he said, and took a deep sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:11 pm
Strikercharge

User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maya Lee
Don't listen when day turns to night
I won't be there to protect you then.

"Okay, I should have assumed that."

His question was the harder part to reply to. It wasn't that she didn't know the answer, but rather that she didn't know whether to tell. It's easier to tell strangers things than our own friends, I guess, she thought.

"I wouldn't say military work is really for me, but I do like the idea of being a cleric. I don't like inflicting pain upon others. I do have the experience for it due to my mother, but let's just say I didn't want to follow her example." She sighed, pulling up a bit of the pain with it, then followed it with a forced smile. "Oh the woes of 'like mother, like daughter' traits."

TeddyAssassin33

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:17 pm
TeddyAssassin33

"Oh...im sorry...I didn't realize I was treading on thin ice..please forgive me..living in such an icy place, you'd think I'd be able to see thine ice sooner, eh?" he said, chuckling at his joke. "Anyways, order anything you like. I'm paying" he said, and pulled out his wallet.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:28 pm
Strikercharge

User Image
Maya Lee

Maya felt somewhat bad for the boy. Of course he wouldn't know about the mother situation. Heck, he's probably better of knowing at some point before he gets into trouble with me.

Her thoughts on the matter raced to a point where she almost missed his offer to pay. She shook her head furiously when she realized what he was saying.

"There's no way I'm letting you pay for me!" she asserted. Maya knew it was common courtesy for a man to pay for a woman, but formalities weren't her strong point anyway. "My father sends me enough to pay for a cup of tea if I needed it. I can definitely cover it myself."

TeddyAssassin33

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:37 pm
TeddyAssassin33

Nikolai pulled out a couple bucks. "Oh...alright then....I'm all for chivalry, but I'm all for...uh...the opposite as well, I guess." he chuckled and ordered himself a black coffee with LOADS of sugar. "Don't you DARE hold back on me with the sugar" he told the waiter/waitress. "One thing I cannot stand are things that are bitter" he said and made a face. "BUT anyways, I guess we should get to know each other huh? If um...that's alright." He said, placing his hands in his lap as he waited.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:50 pm
Strikercharge

User Image
Maya Lee

"Oolong jasmine tea, please. No sugar, but add a teaspoon of honey," she told the waitress. "I'm the same. I hate bitter teas for the most part. Honey fixes the problem if it is."

She pondered for a second. "I guess I can start with who I am, biologically. I'm half-siren and half-human. My mother is the first. She met my father without her singing. Good thing, too. He's one of the best people I know. It would have been a shame for him to get killed."

It was at that moment that it occurred to her to check the lighting outside. She stared out of the window to try to determine the amount of time she would have before lockdown.

TeddyAssassin33

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:59 pm
TeddyAssassin33

"Huh. So...does that mean you can sing?" he said, then immediately sat up and looked distraught. "Oh shoot...that came out rude didn't it? I'm sorry, my curiosity causes me to blurt out things.." He said. "I kinda...have a soft spot for people who can sing.." he whispered. When his coffee arrived, he took his coffee and sipped on it nervously.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:10 pm
Strikercharge

User Image
Maya Lee

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I can, but it has a kind of...special affect on people. It's not too bad before dusk, but it still messes with the mind."

She blew on the tea steam before taking a sip.

"I can show you some time, if you want, but sorry in advance. It's a little overwhelming the first time."

TeddyAssassin33

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:15 pm
TeddyAssassin33

"I just spent the last 12 years listening to nothing but howling wind. I wouldn't care if it ripped my flesh from their bones" He chuckled. "Well...I would but...you get the point." He said and took a sip. "And what do you mean by 'before dusk'? Does your power grow at night, like a vampire?" he said, and cocked his head sideways in a curious, listening posture.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:53 pm
Strikercharge

User Image
Maya Lee

"It's sort of like that. If you haven't already heard the stories, sirens sing to sailors to lure them off ships. We don't eat them, we just rip them apart. Now, like I said, this only happens starting at dusk. At any other time our singing only has minor allure to people. I promise I won't kill you during daylight." She smiled. She always liked saying creepy things and then adding a touch of smile. It unsettled the best of people.

TeddyAssassin33

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:25 pm
TeddyAssassin33

He added his own touch of creepiness. "well, I promise no such thing. I prefer killing in daylight. Makes things....clearer to see." He said with a slight chuckle. "BUT ANYWAYS, as for me, I'm a mix of different things. Born Human, trained for the sword by Orcs, trained in Magic by Elves, and trained in survival by...cannibals." He grunted the last part. "I'm not particularly proud of the last one, but I owe cannibals something. They are a hardy bunch when it comes to surviving."  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:05 pm
Strikercharge

User Image
Maya Lee

"Cannibals, huh? Well, I guess that's not the strangest of habits." She giggled. She then glanced out the window once again.

Maya stood up quickly, pulling out her wallet as she did so. She removed a five dollar bill and threw it on the table towards Nikolai. "That's to pay for the tea. Keep whatever's left over. It's my thank you. I'll see you tomorrow, I guess.

TeddyAssassin33

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:41 pm
TeddyAssassin33

"Aww, leaving so soon? the night is still young though!" he said with a small laugh. "Well, It was fun, but if you stay..."he said and pulled out the Permanent File he took from the office. "You can help me figure something out" he said in a sing-songy voice  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 2:03 pm
Strikercharge

User Image
Maya Lee

Maya looked towards the door and contemplated. She could risk a little more time, but she had yet to find out where her dorm was. It could be bad, but the temptation was tugging at her mind.

"Okay, fine. I'll stay, but only for a bit more. I really was serious about the ripping people apart.

Oh, the things I do.

TeddyAssassin33

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:19 pm
TeddyAssassin33

"Atta girl! And don't worry...I'm not saying your powers are weak, but I'm not one for giving in to much." He grunted. "Anyways, some backstory: My father...I mean, Teacher....decided the best thing for me to do to finish my training was to learn how to get complete strangers to help me, if need be. So....he split me in 3. three spirits that is. The only way for me to return to normal was to get someone to help me. That's how I got here." he said, and pointed towards the graveyard. "Just over there, two people helped me return to normal. A girl named....Lela I think...and a Guy, who I cannot remember. ANYWAYS, when I returned, they attempted to exile me away, mistaking me for this asswipe, excuse my language." He said, throwing the document on the table, a picture of a light brown haired, green eyed man fell out. "And I Don't know why...I don't even LOOK like this guy! and look at these offenses! assault....trespassing...destruction of property....MURDER?" He said, dumbfounded.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games