Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:28 pm
"yes" was all he said before he melted into the shadows and disappeared.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:42 pm
"Menoetius!" she yelled, frowning. "You son of a- God!!"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Xx_Punk_Maddi_xX

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:56 pm
Konton no Tenshi
User Image
Emi shook her head "It's alright, just something stupid someone else did." she looked at the girl with a smile "I'm sorry if I seem down it's just that guy really got me angry. I'll stay here and talk with you if you want! I'm new here so I don't know many people." Emi laughed a little.

Xx_Punk_Maddi_xX

Chi looks at the her. "Well. My name is Chi, and I am 15 years old. I'm lost and have no idea how I got here. So I'm just trying to sit here and meet new people. & I am also trying to look for a place to rest my neck." Chi laughs a little.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:33 pm
Xx_Punk_Maddi_xX

User Image
Emi giggled a little bit "It's nice to meet you Chi! I'm Emi Sayuri. I would offer for you to stay in my dorm if I had one." Emi laughed a little.  

K-K-K-Kakurot

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Xx_Punk_Maddi_xX

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:01 pm
Chi Looked Up. "I Think I'ma Get A Dorm. Soon!" Looks Down "Until Then I'll Just Look For Somewhere To Stay" Smiles. "So What Brings You Here."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:36 pm
Xx_Punk_Maddi_xX

User Image
"Well I don't remember..... I can't even remember past six months ago." Emi said with a bit of a saddened expression. "Well I hope it doesn't take long for you to get your dorm room.... I'm going to have to find someone who will share a dorm with me. Just to cut expenses." She smiled, trying to lighten her mood a little.  

K-K-K-Kakurot

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:00 pm
User Image

User Image

Nм Ε  TмΕ

Phantom let out a sigh as he walked silently over the ground. His two brothers had finally gone to sleep so he could have a little alone time. When he caught what two girls were saying he scratched his cheek in thought.
"You two could ask Fox if he'd give you a room. He's got two open right now... Sorry. I overheard you two talking," he murmured lightly only to flash a light smile and start stretching his legs. Running around the park a few times sounded like a good plan to remain prepared for any kind of attack. Getting a cramp while running wasn't a good thing. A soft hum came from his general direction, but wasn't solid enough for any kind of actually saying he was humming.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:47 am
-Character = Avatar -

Jade walked into the park, it was a gorgeous sunny day, and her ember eyes glowed in the sun. Taking a deep breath Jade made her way to a bench overlooking the water and sat down, opening her sketch book, she began to draw the scenery around her. She seemed so at peace sitting there drawing, a small smile danced across her lips as she thought about how beautiful it was here.

'I'll have to start classes soon,' She thought to herself as she put down her sketch book and decided to just relax under the sun on the bench.

-Always accepting Avatar art for my character !-

Evanescence123.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:56 am
User Image

User Image

Nм Ε  TмΕ

Starting off in what was a light jog, Phantom started his excercise only to stop by a bench. Technically he was just jogging in place, but it was as close as he'd get to stopping until he was tired.
"Would you like to join me on a couple of laps around the park?" he asked calmly while still switching back and forth from one foot to the other as if he were simply just going to continue on if she said no without hesitation.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:12 pm
Jade looked up at the man jogging in place near her. She thought for a second, got up and stretched, then decided she could use the work out.

"Sure," She said softly with a smile, and she began to run..

Evanescence123.

K-K-K-Kakurot

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:26 pm
User Image
Emi smiled and looked at Phantom "Thank you for telling us Sir!" she said kindly and bowed to him before turning to Chi "If you want you can come with me to see this Fox! I would be happy to have some company." Emi said cheerfully her tails swayed back and forth, not really waging, but moving in that motion.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:50 pm
Chi looks at Phantom "Thanks for telling us this." Then Chi looks at Emi "I think this would be good to go take a visit together. To see Fox? Right?" Chi Looks At Phantom "Where do we find Fox?"  

Xx_Punk_Maddi_xX

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 pm
Alexandra laid down beneath the tree, sighing. "That man...God, that man! It's like he lives to irritate me." Staring up at the stars, she twirled a piece of her hair between her fingers in thought.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:33 pm
~45 minutes later~
Menoetius gave a sigh, walking back in to the park with bloody hands, a drunken flush to his face as he searched for Alexandra. "wh'red she go...?" he mumbled to himself, looking around. he seemed in a hurry, as though he'd just gotten done doing something he shouldn't have...

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:52 pm
The twenty year old stirred in her sleep, a little cold in her thin tank top, but too asleep to do anything about it  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games