Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Fashion Advice
Post Your Pics. EVERYONE RE-READ FIRST POST! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:23 pm
Intuicide
I just added a couple sweet jackets to my wardrobe... Unfortunately, along with my cell phone and computer, my camera was confiscated. I'll have pictures asap, though.

Isel, are you ignoring me?

That's an odd question.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:30 pm
I feel like you're ignoring me. This is the first time you've responded to me since I posted that picture last week.  

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:53 pm
Intuicide
I feel like you're ignoring me. This is the first time you've responded to me since I posted that picture last week.

Oh.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:32 pm
Well?
What's the deal?

If you don't want to talk to me or whatever, fine. Tell me. Just don't leave me guessing.  

`[Heartbreaker Jo]`

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:32 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:34 pm
Intuicide
Well?
What's the deal?

If you don't want to talk to me or whatever, fine. Tell me. Just don't leave me guessing.

Why would you even think that?  

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:24 pm
Isel
Intuicide
Well?
What's the deal?

I'm detecting a dismissive tone here...

Last week I was having some major trouble coping with a crisis, and I cut myself. Then, I posted a picture.
You said outright that you had lost a lot of respect for me. That's completely understandable. I made a stupid decision.
And maybe it's just because I haven't been online enough, but I feel like you're sort of avoiding me.
I want you to tell me right now, has your opinion of my character changed from this incident, to the point that you no longer wish to consort with me? Or is it just random that we shouldn't have correspondence in almost a week?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:31 pm
Intuicide
Isel
Intuicide
Well?
What's the deal?

I'm detecting a dismissive tone here...

Last week I was having some major trouble coping with a crisis, and I cut myself. Then, I posted a picture.
You said outright that you had lost a lot of respect for me. That's completely understandable. I made a stupid decision.
And maybe it's just because I haven't been online enough, but I feel like you're sort of avoiding me.
I want you to tell me right now, has your opinion of my character changed from this incident, to the point that you no longer wish to consort with me? Or is it just random that we shouldn't have correspondence in almost a week?

The dismissive tone comes from the fact that I hate talking about this kind of thing. Me not responding, is from the fact that usually I dislike cutters, but you're my friend, so... I was confused, and didn't think I'd be any help if I said anything more than I did.

It's a matter of guilt. No, I still respect you. I just feel very guilty right now, and as such, I'm filled with the desire to avoid this situation outright.

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:33 pm
Isel
The dismissive tone comes from the fact that I hate talking about this kind of thing. Me not responding, is from the fact that usually I dislike cutters, but you're my friend, so... I was confused, and didn't think I'd be any help if I said anything more than I did.

It's a matter of guilt. No, I still respect you. I just feel very guilty right now, and as such, I'm filled with the desire to avoid this situation outright.
Thank you for clarifying.
We shall not discuss of it more, then.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:38 pm
Intuicide
Isel

Thank you...

We're cool though, right?

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:41 pm
Isel
Intuicide
Isel

Thank you...

Dude, we're like the most badassest of badasses in this guild.
Haha, but no really. Yeah, I had no problem with you, I was just worried you weren't going to talk to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:43 pm
Intuicide
Isel
Intuicide
Isel

Thank you...

Dude, we're like the most badassest of badasses in this guild.
Haha, but no really. Yeah, I had no problem with you, I was just worried you weren't going to talk to me.

Awesome, then.

We -are- a couple of wild and crazy guys-eh.

:3

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:47 pm
We are, aren't we? smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:51 pm
Yes, quite.

TOO MANY NAWT PIX ON TEH PAEG

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:53 pm
I don't have any ME pictures, so how about some of my friends?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/WyldStallyns/IMG_0305.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/WyldStallyns/IMG_0320.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/WyldStallyns/IMG_0303.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/WyldStallyns/IMG_0314.jpg
That's me in the background of the last one... the goofy lookin' kid with the blue shirt.  
Fashion Advice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games