Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:38 pm

Hey I love the books of Harry Potter. I hope she don't kill him but if she does, well, it's her choice and what can we do?
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:09 pm

Yeah.. I like the books too xd I hope they don't kill him off either. Then someone would inevitably buy the rights to the series and make a book about Ron and Hemoine having wizard children.. sweatdrop

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:32 pm

Canas Renvall
Yeah.. I like the books too xd I hope they don't kill him off either. Then someone would inevitably buy the rights to the series and make a book about Ron and Hemoine having wizard children.. sweatdrop
That would be milking the series too much. I don't think I would buy it. confused
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:27 am

Here's something about REmake that I haven't noticed before. The room where Jill talks to Barry about the file he found and about the mansion being "quite unnatural", After she finishes reading it, there's a really awkward part where Barry places his hands on the file... Then it occured to me, maybe it's awkward for a reason, like he was trying to take it from her, since he already ripped the first part off, he decided not to let her have it, but gave up when she wouldn't hand it over. At least that's what it seems like.

By the way, I just beat Real Survival mode again with Jill, in 5 hours, collecting all files and saving both comrades. And I'm happy to know that there's a mode out there that pretty much left me empty at the end. I had like 15 hand gun bullets left and no healing, so that makes me feel like I really took advantage of everything.... Unless you count the fact that I left like 2 mixed herbs and 2 sprays back at the mansion, plus I had 8 daggers and 6 stun batteries left. But that aside, I'm happy with the way the game turned out. I beat it in one sitting too. What a way to spend a sleepless night.

Biohazard EXTREME

Sukotsu Souske

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:23 pm

That sounds like to perfect way to spend a sleepless night. wink
It's a weird feeling beating a game in one sitting.
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:21 pm

Not for me, when I get a new game I sit down and play it until I pass out on the pause menu. 3nodding Except I always end up cuddled in a corner with a bad kink in my neck and a headache worse than a hangover. So worth it. cool

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:49 am

Okay, guys. Here's another slow moment from your friend Biohazard EXTREME...

So we know the Tyrant in RE2 as Mr. X... But in many cases I've heard to him being refered to as Mr. Terminator, and I never understood why... I mean, I assumed it was because he's out to terminate you... But only today, did I realize that he was refered to as Mr. Terminator, because, like T-1000 and T-101 in Terminator 2, Mr. X falls into an iron smelting pool.
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:15 am

And another one. I just realized the reason why Leon's gun from RE2, the one they put into RE4 is called Matilda...

If you've seen the movie, the Professional, starring Jean Reno, he's a hitman named Leon who takes care of a little girl named Mathilda, played by Natalie Portman.

Damn, these things are just coming to me lately.

EDIT: Hey, has anyone else noticed in RE3, by the Grill 13 restaurant, there is a poster that says "Biohazard 4" on it, with the zombie eye from the Resident Evil 2 box art?

Biohazard EXTREME

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:05 am

SPEAKING of Biohazard 4

Lookit
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:29 pm

Just throwing some feedback from the box offices today. Saw 28 Weeks Later and even though not quite as promising as the prequel, still had some elements from the orginal to keep it up. The story was a little blunt and simple. If you don't mind swinging 5 or 6 bucks, then by all means, knock yourself out.

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:51 am

See? Everyone was all hyped up, but I knew it would be nothing spectacular.

However, I went to see Evil Dead the musical, and it was amazing. I think the Toronto Star put it best: "Hilariously Bloody and Bloody Hilarious"
That's essentially how it was.
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:08 pm

I was supposed to see 28 Weeks, but instead I was subjected to supporting child labor in third world countries by accompanying my kid sister shopping.
Atleast I got to knock a few bucks playin House Of The Dead while she sucked at Guitar maniac or whatchacallit by Konami-chan.
AND ! I was the subject of the world's new best pick up line, you guys will love this.
If you were a zombie, you'd be one of those kick a** ones from RE5 that run like hell.

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:19 pm

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
I was supposed to see 28 Weeks, but instead I was subjected to supporting child labor in third world countries by accompanying my kid sister shopping.
Atleast I got to knock a few bucks playin House Of The Dead while she sucked at Guitar maniac or whatchacallit by Konami-chan.
AND ! I was the subject of the world's new best pick up line, you guys will love this.
If you were a zombie, you'd be one of those kick a** ones from RE5 that run like hell.
You're kidding....
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:26 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
You're kidding....

... interesting...

StriderHayato

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:26 pm

So... Did anyone else know that in Code Veronica, if you raise up Alexander's body out of the ice BEFORE rescuing claire, Alexia will show up and give you a little speech before your fight with the spider?

Every, every single time I played through, I saved Claire right away, then went for the other jewels, so I've never seen it before.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games