Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elainya

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:45 pm
Kama sutra at age 9? Was is the version with pictures? ^,^ A friend and I found the pocket kama sutra in the bookstore once. We were holding it up and rather loudly making comments like, "Nahh, I'd have to be more flexible than I am for that one to work." or turning the book upside down and holding it out for all to see, saying, "It looks better this way..." There was this old lady behind us, and the look on her face was priceless.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:46 pm
zylaxidia
Oh, you heathens shall never know the true joys and surprises of being in this church. The almighty Earendil bestows wonders beyond imagination.
Can I hear an AMEN?!
HALLELUJAH!
Praise Earendil!

Besides, we have the power of Eru-mommy on our side... ninja

Say that when your church is raised to the ground! Heathens shall reign supreme! twisted  

Khorkalba

SYFFER

You knwo what? We ARE messed up xp  
SYFFER

But it's fun!  

Zurgi

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:47 pm
Falathrim
As I have said, it is the your loss, not ours.

And you can't attack our Church if you do not know where we are headquartered. Duh.
Wrong again Fala! I shall find you with this funny looking stone I found on the ground. It looks like a glass ball and it's showing me images of Middle Earth. I wonder if this thing gets MTV sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:47 pm
SYFFER

Very messed up.

...But at least the guild is a bit more active again! (even though it still has little to do with Tolkien or his work). rolleyes

Khorkalba

Melian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:48 pm
Zurgi
SYFFER

But it's fun!

3nodding Very. I'd rather be a messed up heathen than.. one of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:48 pm
Elainya
Kama sutra at age 9? Was is the version with pictures? ^,^ A friend and I found the pocket kama sutra in the bookstore once. We were holding it up and rather loudly making comments like, "Nahh, I'd have to be more flexible than I am for that one to work." or turning the book upside down and holding it out for all to see, saying, "It looks better this way..." There was this old lady behind us, and the look on her face was priceless.
Yes yes the pictures sweatdrop Oh the pictures. Kinda explains why I'm so messed up xp  

SYFFER

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:50 pm
Melian
Zurgi
SYFFER

But it's fun!

3nodding Very. I'd rather be a messed up heathen than.. one of them.
Them eek No no ANYTHING but that! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:53 pm
A palantir is useless if you know not where to look.

See! The Church brings knowledge. You know nothing without the Saviour.  

Falathrim

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:55 pm
Falathrim

Touche stare Then we shall search Middle Earth far and wide until we have found thee! And then your Church shall come crashing down! domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:56 pm
A true Church needs no building.  

Nimbrethil

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:56 pm
Middle-earth is vast. Can a cult of ten people truly search it to the very ends within that which life allows them?

Nay.

Our Saviour shall protect us, and you shall fall back into the Darkness that awaits you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:57 pm
SYFFER
Falathrim

Touche stare Then we shall search Middle Earth far and wide until we have found thee! And then your Church shall come crashing down! domokun

We must search beyond Middle-earth, everywhere.

Or we could just find someone who is willing to betray Falathrim for the right price. ninja  

Melian

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:59 pm
We know where your secret lair is... It's where all secret lairs are! Under a mountain!

Quick heathens! spread out and search the mountains of middle-earth.

Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games