Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:09 pm
Math is teh suck. sweatdrop

Sui: post-post-post. gonk Join in the ... well, join in the soon to be fun!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:11 pm
Agreed. I passed my 11th grade math class with a 52%.

Edit: Tomorrow first thing! I promise! I have to go for now... a warm blanket is waiting for me! *gluggles everybody* Bai!  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:12 pm
eek That's passing?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:13 pm
You need 50% to pass XD I was 2% away from failure.

But I got a 96%, a 93% and an 89% in my other classes. I hate math; numbers scare me.

Night everybody!  

xXSuimitsuXx

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:14 pm
I wish I could've passed with that grade . . .

Instead I had to pass Algebra and Calculus with 90%s. AND I AM NOT PROUD OF IT! You guys don't know how much Asians are stereotyped to be smart in math. It's annoying. XD.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:14 pm
Shocking.

Edit: Otay.

Tanakietsu

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:47 pm
Out of habit from when I was little, I was peek under the bed before getting in.

That's not the most complex calculus there is, but it gets the point across.
Why should numbers scare? They are the only things that ever truly remain constant. Science has new discoveries, History is changed, Grammar is full of exceptions. I's nice to have some order in all that random chaos.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:44 am
Beh barely passed math too, but got mediocre grades in class... just didn't care about it enough to actually study before the final exam. Yup, that's me.

Recently all my classes seem to be about 'just passing' the class, I don't get it. Before I would never have been satisfied with just barely passing, but now... now I'm happy. It's all because school is so damned hard in the university, not enough time for anything.

I've also realized that school grades aren't worth that much out there in the 'real' world. When getting a job they don't look at your grades, they look at what jobs you've done before. The only exception is when you're trying to get an apprentice job or a job working for a professor. And in my university that should be possible to get if you just have enough determination and can stand the really low wages. And those I can live with, I just continue my second job on the side cool

Please visit Mouville! Yay xD *so pointless*  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:33 am
I'm so poor at math that I'm having to take extra tutoring on th ebasics to learn it all. Bizarrely I've learnt more one on one whilst stoned than I ever did in a group while sober.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:06 am
Skreemer! Why move to Canada? XD You didn't see my last post, apparently. "Why Canada... It's cold. And colder". Now answer. *tosses bong in snow*  

xXSuimitsuXx

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:16 am
xXSuimitsuXx
Skreemer! Why move to Canada? XD You didn't see my last post, apparently. "Why Canada... It's cold. And colder". Now answer. *tosses bong in snow*

*dives after it* NOOOOOO!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:21 am
OMG, Kyo-to!!11!!1!!  

xXKyousukeXx

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:32 am
Many reasons. Firstly I dont like people very much and I'll be living in the geographically largest country in the world, with a proportionately tiny population (It's less than london.) Second, very low cannabis prices. Thirdly, low house prices. Very low. Fourthly, low car and petrol prices. And then theres the low crime rate, the powerful economy, the fact that no nukes can actually reach its population centers, the very low prevalence of police, the great freedom of speech records and the ability to do what the ******** I like on the farm I'll be buying.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:34 am
Skreemer
Many reasons. Firstly I dont like people very much and I'll be living in the geographically largest country in the world, with a proportionately tiny population (It's less than london.) Second, very low cannabis prices. Thirdly, low house prices. Very low. Fourthly, low car and petrol prices. And then theres the low crime rate, the powerful economy, the fact that no nukes can actually reach its population centers, the very low prevalence of police, the great freedom of speech records and the ability to do what the ******** I like on the farm I'll be buying.

.....I won't comment... neutral  

xXKyousukeXx

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:35 am
Skreemer

London, hm... I suddenly feel very lucky to live in Canada.

EDIT: And did you mean Canada's population is less than London? Or more spread out...? We have something like 32 million here...

And Russia is the largest country in the world... We're second...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games