Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:23 am
No it's actually less than the whole of london. London has forty million people living in it. It's not like I'll be any further away from civilisation, seeing as how I live in ******** nowhere.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:30 am
Hooray! surprised  

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:34 am
Russia...should be considered a continent, and most likely will be in the future.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:50 am
I live in the bumhole of nowhere, got ya beat, Screemer. Punxsutawney Pennsylvania! We are known one day a frakkin year and the rest of the time we are dodging amish buggies.

Gale rather be dumb like Americans? eek I mean, c'mon. Our biggest pop culture phase lately has been the 'blue collar' comedy. That speaks wonders for our home, under the leader of Dubbya. crying  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:55 am
I live in a town that dosent even have a film set in it. Unless you consider my friends short film Operation sasquatch set in Barnard Castle.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:57 am
*can't understand this sudden myminicity trend* It doesn't help that it freezes my browser to even visit one of those sites either.

Of course the downside to living in Canada, Skreemer, is the fact that a large chunk of your income (more than the US takes) is taken by the government. Granted, it is used to give universal healthcare, but people shoulsd still be able to use their money how they want to. I mean no offense to Canada or those who choose to reside within its border (Kyou,Sui), I'm just stating that there are some cons amongst all the pros on living in Canada. Every country is like that, because none is perfect.

*has considered getting the new hat, though it is very similar to last Christmas's santa hat*  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:47 am
im from las vegas new mexico *(this vegas was here befgore the one in nevada)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:15 am
What Talon really meant was under the letter, not leader, Dubbya  

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:24 am
No, I meant that horrid excuse of a living organism that supposedly runs our country.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:52 am
wow eek lol  

AlwynRowanwind

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:00 am
Magni Prime
No, I meant that horrid excuse of a living organism that supposedly runs our country.

Joke-killer. gonk (Yet I really agree)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:20 pm
Wow...I missed a bit.

Let's see on the notion of monsters in the closet: We have a nice (though somewhat spectral sweatdrop ) old woman who lives in my hall.

Unfortunately, my friend is allergic to kittehs, so mine aren't allowed in my room, so I don't get late night snuggles from them. *sadness*

I live in a tiny wittle town in upstate NY, with a year round population of around 2000 people. It's fun. Only you have to drive 12 miles either direction to get to a grocery store...*sigh* That is of course if you don't hunt...

In terms of the present situation in the US, I have only this to say: "It's not my fault, I didn't vote for him."

Electric Kool-Aid

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:07 pm
Magni Prime

Gale rather be dumb like Americans? eek I mean, c'mon. Our biggest pop culture phase lately has been the 'blue collar' comedy. That speaks wonders for our home, under the leader of Dubbya. crying

Yes, Magni, I very much would like to be math-stupid, but forget it if it means I get to earn $50,000 a year straight out of college.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:32 pm
I think I'd rather live in a country where I dont have to pay thousands every year in insurance just so I can go to the doctor when my body fails.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:11 pm
Doop, doop, de-doop.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games