Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Lavableman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:08 pm

User Image

HOSHIT! IT'S A CHARMILLIONAIRE!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:08 pm

G.E.N.O.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

Lavableman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:11 pm

Charmillionaire in video games

As Charmillionaire's appearance suggests, Charmillionaire is a Fire and Dark Pokémon, making it a popular choice for both tournament and in-game play; the former due to its offensive nature, and the latter due to it being one of three Pokémon the player may choose from Dr. X at the beginning of the game. Selecting Charmillionaire causes the police to show up more often, particularly if the player frequently "Rides Dirty". If the local police catch Charmillionaire "riding dirty", the player is engaged in a Pokémon battle; losing this battle results in a night spent in the local jail. In battle, Charmillionaire is weak to Water, Fighting, Rock, and Ground-type moves, and is also unable to tell the difference between a PlayStation 2 and an Xbox controller.

Due to its often association with Da Po Po, the Pokémon Arcanine is the natural enemy of the Charmillionaire.

In the video games, when asked about his history with Arcanine, Charmillionaire quickly replies,

You see while I was a young chap growing up in higher class England, young Arcanine, or Growlithe as he was known before he was knighted, was my man servant, he loathed me fiercely, good chap.
Then one day he exited my manor to witness me rollin', an act which was often frowned upon in that day and age, and he quickly proceeded to begin hatin'. The next day my music was so loud, I was swangin', but to my misfortune Arcanine was in the vicinity, he quickly saw me rollin', but due to a miscarriage of justice he ran to my father, the governor, and proclaimed that while patrollin', he witnessed me ridin' dirty, and I was quickly ejected from my estate and removed of my title, that's where my story began.

XD
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:14 pm

In the Pokémon anime

Charmillionaire appears in the Pokémon anime in episode 0288, "DEY SEE ME ROLLIN'". Ash signs up for a junior neighbourhood police watch programme when he arrives in Putrid City in order to ingratiate himself to the locals so that he can participate in the local gym battles. While patrollin', Ash soon discovers a group of wild Charmillionaire who are ridin' dirty. Ash is initially hatin' on their socially unacceptable actions, but he is taught a lesson when he is riddled with bullets in a drive-by shooting and then burnt to a crunchy crisp.

XD XD XD

Lavableman

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:05 pm

Classic.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:11 pm

User Image

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:33 pm

I'M PLANNING OUT OUR PERFECT LIVES, WHEN I'M ONLY 19.

Good song.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:39 pm

xd

Seaphron

Akkad`

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:14 pm

wahmbulance
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:44 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Walamanchee

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:47 pm

AM I BADASS ENOUGH YET?!?!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:11 am

Fireonimusha
AM I BADASS ENOUGH YET?!?!
>_>

Akkad`

Locke Trufeld

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:06 am

Wow, this place is hilarious fun. XD Or maybe it's because I'm reading this stuff at 4 AM... Either way, I really need to stop by here a lot more often..

Hey, I just bought Star Fox 64 from the Wii Shop channel. =D Now I get to play Star Fox 64 with a Game Cube controller! Wheeee. Spamming barrel rolls makes my fingers tired. ._.;

Wish I just had the actual game on the 64.. =/ If only some a*****e didn't steal it.. along with Ocarina of Time..
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:55 am

I beat Half Life 2. =D

Meta_Fish
Captain

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:13 am

Meta Fish
I beat Half Life 2. =D
awesome
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games