Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:58 pm
i'm gonna need it... so far three sites I've gone to... I realize the time most people may not be online looking... But posted the add... And then searched the match results for what I posted and what i'm looking for... and I sent messages to at least 20 throughout the 3 sites... so here's hoping..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:36 am
It's a good run lol  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:50 am
well i need to find someone by mid august (this month) or by sept 1st... cause i want to go home mid/ end of september... but for that month assuming i can find someone.. i'll be staying with my current roomies in the living room.. unlikely.. more likely with my best friend kat... (kiatka here) or with nana... which i know she wouldn't mind but it would require my car being up to date tag wise and running wise... that way i can still work.. save a lil money.. say bye to what friends i have here and the bro and nana before spending close to 200 for the drive home... it's expensive driving up the east coast line lol

but that's the plan... and then i may have 3 jobs waiting for me... a morning houskeeping with my mom... possible store transfer from here to there with the current job... and or the night receptionist where my mom works... i can't wait.. and it's gonna be fall...one of my fave times of year.... something to look forward to at least.. there's few things around lately..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:47 am
Well, I'm heading off to college tomorrow...
And I'm scared and depressed.
My mom is refusing to go with me.
Because I didn't want to ask her to come with me before because I didn't want to make her take a two hour car trip because she can't do car trips well anymore because of her knee and back.
So, when I finally do say I'd like for her to come with me, she says no.
Are parents supposed to do that?
I didn't think so, I dunno, it just sucks hardcore, and I don't think she cares that I'm upset about it.
So, it's just my boyfriend and I heading down, he'll drop me off and then I'll be all on my own.
Pleh, this sucks, I hate having to go to college weeks before anyone else...
Good luck to you, Lorelei, though!
I hope stuff works out okay for you.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Haisieo Cross

Fashionable Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:39 am
WOO p***s

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:30 am
Oh yeah, and Danny, I'm really sorry, the background to your art will have to wait until I get settled into the college life and find some free time.
I'm going to have Fridays off, but I figured I'd need those for doing homework and stuff.
Plus, I don't know how often I'll be coming back home.
And two of the other weekdays, I have night classes because I'm a wussy and won't take a morning class.
So, yeah, I'm really sorry, I WILL finish it eventually, though! D;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:38 am
Awe I swy Spazzy... I wish you luck. And don't wory about the college thing. I was nervous too cause at the time when i started.. It was an hour in a half away, and my dorm was a cottage off of the main road. First time away from home, living with a stranger, first time taking the bus anywhere on a near daily basis and home to go to work... It will last a week maybe 2 before it's more anxiousness then fear, then it wil be a piece of cake being away... heart besides.. you still have us ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:50 am
I know, and I'm glad I have the guild to come to for familiarity.
I'm not worried about the classes and being busy or anything, but I am SUPER afraid I'm going to hate my roommates. xD
Because I don't think they have similar majors to me, so, yeah, they're probably going to think I'm a cartoon loving freak because I like anime and manga. :/
But I keep to myself mostly, so they shouldn't complain a whole lot...
I haven't talked to them yet, and I REALLY hope they didn't expect me to bring anything for the room, because I can't afford to bring anything other than my personal stuff. :/
I'm in a dorm with at least four other girls, maybe five, and I have to room with two girls.
Which I'm not going to mind a whole lot, because it knocks five hundred dollars off my room and board bill, which is what makes it so I can afford to go to college this semester.
I'm two hours away from home, and I have to catch a ride with my boyfriend if I want to come back home since I can't legally drive.
Luckily, I shouldn't have to hitch a ride anywhere else since I live in a dorm directly across from campus in a large-ish town, so everything I could possibly want is within walking distance.
The only suckish part will be in winter since I'm in Ohio, as you know, and it gets wicked cold, which I suppose you'll be experiencing too since you're moving to Massachusetts, right?
Yeah, the winter and spring will be LOTS of fun, haha.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

SAVE THE PANZER

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:57 am
Karin wants to write a novel, too....
Let's see.. Where to start, where to start...
I got nothing. I hope we're close to our goal, because if we're not that's really really lame.. xd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:03 pm
Actually, going by total posts in the guild, we're only 56,914 posts away from having 400,000 posts total.
Which is amazing~

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

SAVE THE PANZER

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:03 pm
AMAZING!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:08 pm
For sure. ;3
Oh, and welcome to the guild, Karin!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:08 pm
I can't wait... fall and winter are my fave time of year ^.^ ya think with it being cold and such and in winter clearing the driveway that can fit 6 cars i would hate it... nope i love it... my boss is funny she says a lot of people from the north that move to florida usually hate it here... (There's no visible season change)..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:18 pm
I'm originally from NC, and I HATED it there.
I love being further north, we get FOUR SEASONS~
Plus, I'm out of the line of hurricanes here. xD
We get terribly rainy flooding seasons, but it doesn't bother me much.
Plus, my grampa has a permanent camping spot up near Lake Erie, and I LOVE the lake.
Salt water isn't my thing, but I'm cool with lakes. xD
Winter is my favorite season.
Most of the native Ohioans think I'm stupid, but I've loved snow since I was little.
Might have something to do with the fact that by the time I started walking, we had the first big blizzard in the foothills of NC that they'd seen in years. xD

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

yukikothechildofthesnow

Gracious Businesswoman

7,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:28 pm
User Image  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games