Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:33 pm
Bou sighed.
"I suppose this'll be easier while he's uncoincious..." She muttered under her breath, knowing it wouldn't make difference.
"Can you grad a wet towel? It might help..." She said, turning to Lilli. She sat on the edge of the bed.

Chiharu's arms around his waist only made him cry harder into his hands.
"It's okay. Miyuki is coming back in a few minutes. So you should leave...I don't want to start a fight between you two." He said, turning around to kiss her forehead lightly.
"I just have to be careful with her...She's so breakable. She wants more of me. A relationship for that matter. And...Other things. That I could kill her if I gave into tempation." He said softly. The tears had stopped now.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:20 pm
Lilli flinched as Klaash yelled at them in his sleep.
Bou had instructed Lilli to get a wet towel. She did so, walking into the bathroom, and out in a few minutes with a wet, rung out towel.

Lilli had wrapped her arm in a new towel. It stung terribly.
The bleeding on her arm had reduced.
She stood back from Bou, on the oppsite side of the bed from her.
Lilli didn't want to be in her way.
---

Chiharu followed what Tuesday had told her.
Tuesday was right. Miyuki would probably be coming back soon.
Chiharu as well didn't want to started a fight with her best friend.

She stood, walking out of his closet, over to the bed.
Chiharu pulled back his covers, finding her bra under it. She took her shirt off, and put it back on, then her shirt.
Tuesday had come back out, into the room.
Chiharu walked to him, and hugged him.
"Thanks, Tuesday." Chiharu said, kissing his cheek.
Chiharu smiled, and walked out of his room, closing the door behind her.
[Time lapse of... 5 minutes?]

Chiharu found Miyuki sitting in the living room. Her head rested on her hand. She looked worried.
Chiharu walked to her.
"Miyuki!" She said, standing infront of her.
"I've been looking for you. Where have you been?" Chiharu asked.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:28 pm
Klaash was crying, but they were both tears of joy and pain. He choked out a laugh. "Celleia..." He was staring directly at Lilli. "Celleia, you're alive!" He smiled, the tears softly drifting down his face, stinging his face, but he no longer felt pain. His pain sensors were so overridden that he couldn't feel anything physical at all. Like he was suspended in air, unable to touch anything. "Y--you're standing! Why didn't you come see me before this...?" The tears continued to pour, his voice cracked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:40 pm
Bou flinched back. She was already timid about being in the room with him, having him scream at her was pushing it.
"Celleia! Celleia your alive!!" He yelled at Lilli in joy. Bou looked at Lilli.
"He's hallucinating." She said, quietly.
"Hold on." She said. She would have to either awake him or knock him out. She bent forward, carefully, and held his shoulders.
"KLAASH GET UP!!!" She yelled in his face.

Miyuki looked up.
"Where were you! I've been looking for you EVERYWHERE!!" Miyuki exclaimed.

[[Srry sucky post..]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:44 pm
[[ razz Klaash's delusional. Fufufufu.]]

Klaash tensed up when bou grabbed him by the shoulders. He remained like a ragdoll for a moment, then tore her hand off of him. "I am awake, Tsshyeiah. Stop screaming!"

[[Fail. - 3 -]]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:51 pm
Lilli tried not to think of Celleia. She was dead, after all.
"Klaash," Lilli said, tears coming to her eyes. She shook her head
He really was was hallucinating.
Lilli sat at the end of the bed.
"Klaash, Nii-san, lay down, hold still." Lilli said. She hoped he'd hear her voice as Celleia's and listen to her.

[It's okay.. my post sucked too. D:]

Chiharu quickly thought of a lie.
"I first went to lay down I didn't feel well. Not in my room though, I figured someone would come lookinf for me. then I came looking for you. Where'd you go?" Chiharu thought, smiling?
"Did you go talk to him?" Chiharu asked.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:55 pm
[Gah... DAMNIT. I have to get off.
Ugh my brother sucks.
He was on for like 3 hours and then I had like what? 30 minutes because it's "too late to be on" according to my dad.
Gah.. well sorry. Love you guys. <3]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:58 pm
Bou looked at him in disbelief. She continued shaking him.
"KLAASH GET UP!!! YOUR ASLEEP. YOUR HALLUCINATING!!!" She yelled, shaking him gently.

Miyuki smiled to herself.
"Yeah...I'm planning on going back tonight. I might try to talk him into...You know...It'd be my first. You know Chiharu..I, I might be in love with him. He thinks he could hurt me...you know." She said quietly.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:59 pm
[[ Poodles! ; c ; ]]

Klaash stared at Lilli-- at Celleia, his little sister. Her faded voice was sweet, and he obeyed. "...Yes." He seemed to darken, the same way a machine would act when you powered it down. Klaash looked catatonic.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:08 am
Bou stared at him.
"Who am I? What is my name?" She asked, to make sure he was awake.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:07 pm
Lilli walked around to the other side of the bed.
She put her hand on Bou's shoulder.
"Bou, he's still asleep. I got him to calm down. He thinks I'm Celleia, his little sister you know. And he'll listen to me if you stop yelling. He thinks you're Tsshyeiah, he won't listen to you... If I can keep him calm, can you heal him?" Lilli asked.
She sat back down on the other side of the bed, next to Klaash.
Lilli held his hand. She tried to be as gentle as she could; Celleia's embrace would be gentle.
"I think you can go ahead.. and try now." Lilli said, sounding hopeful.
Strangely, the pain in her arm had immensly reduced. It confused her.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:16 pm
[[What about Chiharu...?]]

Bou sighed.
"I am aware of that. I don't know if I could heal him.. He'd have to look at you the whole time. I don't think he'd want Tsshyeiah touching him right now...After what happened...We might just have to knock him out." She said, unsure.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:34 pm
[Hehe.. sorry.. sweatdrop ]

Chiharu shrugged, and took Miyuki's hand
"Honestly he could hurt you maybe even kill you. He is vampire after all. If he slipped up nad let himself go to far, he could ven up killing you. Miyuki, you're my best friend, please, don't let yourself get hurt." Chiharu said, smiling at Miyuki.
"I don't think you're in love. You like him. It's too early to call it love." Chiharu said.
"Hun," Chiharu said, pulling her up, "Just don't do anything you, or I'll regret letting you do." Chiharu said, hugging Miyuki.
---

"No..." Lilli breathed, "Where not knocking him out. As long as he's looking at me it will be fine." Lilli whispered.
"Klaash, Nii-san, just look at me. Ignore Tsshyeiah. I'm here." Lilli said, smiling.
"Just go ahead, Bou. Try. If he freaks out, I'll calm him down again."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:53 pm
Miyuki sighed.
"Yeah..." She breathed, holding Chiharu.
"Well...I'm going to go to bed now. It's getting really late." She said, standing up.
"Bye!" She was as she walked away. Quickly she jogged to her room. Once she got there she jumped in the shower, dried off, and got dressed in pajama's. The ones that she currently had was a little slutty looking but it was one that the manor provided. And she didn't really have anything else. It was a strapless, short enough that you could almost see her butt, black silk gown. It had deep purple flowers on the side. It looked more like a dress than pj's.
Miyuki looked in the mirror. Her flushed skin looked out of place with the elegance of the gown.
She ran out of her room and down the hall, luckily Tuesday's room was 5 rooms down from hers. She tapped on it lightly.
"Tuesday?" She asked.

Bou's eyebrows knit in frustration.
"Lilli...You have to remember, I cannot heal myself. It doesn't work like that. If I get hurt, ir if he sees me, he can and possibly will hurt me." She said, hesitating.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:18 pm
Klaash lie there, motionless. Like an unplugged appliance. There was no emotion in his face, his eyes even seemed to darken. In fact, they had changed color, from grey to black. His entire eye was black aside from the sclera, which was its usual color--white. His mouth was closed, and he said nothing, but his eyes were open. It was actually quite eerie, as though he were dead, with his eyes still open.

Celleia smiled at him. "Nii-san!" She was standing, and playing, running around in circles, giggling with her girly voice. "Nii-San! Play with me, okay?" She asked, gently tugging on his arm. He pulled back his arm, rather confused. She tilted her head, "What's wrong Nii-San?"
Klaash shook his head, "I know this is a dream, Celleia."

She nodded, "So? Lilli and Bou didn't want you awake so I'm possessing you right now! Just play with me, Klaash." She smiled.

Possessing me..?! Klaash thought. That's right, Celleia was dead. A ghost. A mere memory. An image of the Woman in White jumped into his mind.

"Hey, Celleia," He asked her, bouncing her red ball back to her. "Do you know who that White Woman is around here...?"
She bounced back, but looked like something was bothering her. "Nee-Sama said I wasn't supposed to tell you about her. She found me by accident once 'cause I'm on the top floor, but I wasn't supposed to see her."

Klaash bounced the ball back. "Why not...? Who is she?"
"I don't know too much," Celleia shook her head lightly. "Nee-Sama said that Esloleiar kept her in the attic. That's all she told me."

Esloleiar...?!

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games