Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:52 pm
Niara finished drinking her blood, then just sat there, twirling the glass in her hands. She always wondered what it would be like to have her human parents, and still be human. A lonely tear rolled down her cheek from the rememberance of her parents. It didn't hurt as bad, but it still hurt.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:55 pm
"Niara, earth to Niara, is anyone there, hello" Haru say's before looking at her and waving her hand infront of her face for a moment. Sighing she crosses her arms infront of herself for a moment. "hmmmmmmm" she say's to herself before thinking for a moment  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:37 pm
"What?" she says, standing up and going over to the sink. She rinses the glass out, and sits it carefully in the sink. She sighs, then turns around, and looks up at Haru.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:43 pm
"up he said"come train wit hme"
mimi said okay aas hse followed him out the house throught the kitchen door
reginald said"what ever"and followed also  

copycat4756

copycat4756

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:45 pm
he then walked out side and said"fine attack me"
suddenly mim and reginald formed ot gether and charged at charles adn stabbed him in the gut
charles before they had stabbed him had mixed the fire and rock to create steel then he got hit causing the knife to bend  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:05 am
"You seem ver distracted this days' she says before smilling. "I was wondering if you wanted to do anything we haven't s[ent much time together for a while, I was thinking you, Selenia, and myself could go out and do something". Walking over to the cabinet she pulls out a glass and fills it with some blood before taking a sip.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:29 am
"Hm..." she says, thinking. She blocked her thoughts to everyone, wanting to keep them to herself. I like my time alone, but I'd like to hang out with the gals. I don't know. I should, but I shouldn't. RAWR! she thought. Hearing Mimi, Reginald, and Charles sparring, she runs to the window, and looks out. "What's happened to Charles???" she asks. She doesn't pay attention to recent events anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:51 am
Walking over to the window she looks out and smiles "I needed some alone time so he decided to go and train, and I guess he chose them to spar with" she say's before shrugging "If you don't want to hang out it's alright, everyone needs time to themself" she say's to her afterwards before following the three outside for a moment. Taking another sip of the blood she swirls it around in the glass.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:29 pm
charles the ntwisted their arm as they then tried to stab him again and threw them against a tree
to avoid the tree they split apart and reformed into their fused self again and attack charles wihr a battle axe made of fire
charles then started to dodge the axe but tired and formed his fsit with dark energy inacing a sword around it as he stabbed then in the stomach lifted and then trew them at a wall
they then broke apart when they hit the wall yelled"give"in unision
charles frowned and said"im still not strong enough"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:36 pm
"We can all try and hide our thoughts from others but it doesn't last forever" she say's before taking another sip of her blood before walking out of the kitchen and upstairs. Walking to Selenia's room where she knew the twins would be she checks on them and say's hi. Smilling she plays with them for a while before contiuning on with her plans. Since she didn't have to look after the twins she heads to the waterfall for a while. Once she was there she heard the howl of wolves which made her smile. Sitting down on the ground, she waits a moment before a pack of wolves walk out of the woods. Smilling to herself she watches a few pups run around and other comes up to her. Picking it up she places it on her lap and pets it. The others seeing she was no threat and knowign what she wa came forward and layed down around her while others went into the water, some swimming others drinking, and others just relaxing in the water. Watching she pets a female adult wolve and a pup.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:53 pm
charles then sighed and said"go get cleaned up"he then went and saw some woods and said"what fun"he then started to run through it as fast as he could dodgeing as much as he could and the hetripped and fell in to a small pond sighed got back up and started to run again and then he stopped sighing as he climbed a tree and started to watch the water fall from the tree top and sigh saying"could the be any more boring"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:56 pm
Having fallen into her own thoughts Haru jumps somewhat when the pup in on her lap jumps up and licks her on the cheek. Laughing she pushes it down before the adult gives a wolfish smile and does the same thing the pup had done. Falling on her back laughing Haru smiles before pushing them away. Smilling she leans over and wraps her arms around the wolves neck and buries her face in it's fur. "You guys always know what to do to make me happy" she say's. It wasn't the first time she had meet the wolves. Since her meeting with them she had become good friends with them.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:14 pm
charles saw a deer on the forest floor and he then dived down oto it as he began to eat it he let out a loud roar that shoke the forest and went back to eating  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:23 pm
Hearing the noise Haru looks out towards the forest before ignoring it and going back to playing with the wolves. She always felt really calm around them, they were like the family she never really had. Tackling one of the wolves they wrestle for a while before the wolf gave up. Sitting up she laughs before most of the wolves shake off the water from there furs and come to lay near her. Smilling they keep her warm as they sleep and the older pups run around. A few ran off into the woods when they picked up the scent of the fresh kill. A few adult wolves follow them to end up where Charles was.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:25 pm
charles began to growl at them as he at and watched them as he at and he began to growl as he saw them walking closer he decided to swing his arm at the air towards them growling still  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games