Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:07 pm
hehe don't worry, you're welcome here at Ria, I like you already and I know of at least one girl with a crush on you...hehe I love gossiping blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:09 pm
XColdXHeartX
*gets blown away*

WOAH!!! X.x

Sheesh man. Heh, that sucks. >.< Cranky lady. All English people arent bad though. Its just that.. well.. pretty much everyone in this world hates Americans..... -.-

I blame Bush mad  

Easy Isac

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:10 pm
Hey Kurai.. Since Uwasa seems like he does't have any connections to me anymore... How would you like to be little Joy's Godfather?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:11 pm
I can tell this is going to be one well looked after kid.. 3nodding  

Reenxjay

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:12 pm
Celeste... -.- BAH!

And yes.. Pretty much everyone blames Bush. >.< Probably rightfully. But im not really into politics and all of that. *sigh* v.v Im just going by what i hear.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:13 pm
Celestial Lullaby
hehe don't worry, you're welcome here at Ria, I like you already and I know of at least one girl with a crush on you...hehe I love gossiping blaugh

Heh, thanks ^_^  

Easy Isac

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:21 pm
Hehe no problem, I'm a really friendly person but don't get me mad at you... I'm sure Susie has witnessed me sparring and knows my powers enough to verify that. Anyway I hope all the new people like Ria... It's really a great place to learn... and have fun and fool around... that reminds me... I still have to wrap the head office in toilet paper... that's been on my schedule from the beginning of my first year and I still havent done it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:26 pm
XColdXHeartX
Celeste... -.- BAH!

And yes.. Pretty much everyone blames Bush. >.< Probably rightfully. But im not really into politics and all of that. *sigh* v.v Im just going by what i hear.

Blaming Bush is now the "in" thing. mrgreen I seriously do dislike him though.. I think I'm probably like, one of the few people who always did.  

Easy Isac

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:31 pm
Celestial Lullaby
Hey Kurai.. Since Uwasa seems like he does't have any connections to me anymore... How would you like to be little Joy's Godfather?

Whoa.. WHOA... whoaaaa.. what does this mean... do i have to like.. do stuff!?

you mean.. like.. Take care of the kid!?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:32 pm
I guess if Joy and Susie and me are all busy... but not really.. you just have to come to like her birthday and family events and stuff.. and be like an honarary uncle..  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:36 pm
Aww! Kurai's gonna be an uncle. -sighs sweetly- That's soo cute!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:39 pm
Celestial Lullaby
Hehe no problem, I'm a really friendly person but don't get me mad at you... I'm sure Susie has witnessed me sparring and knows my powers enough to verify that. Anyway I hope all the new people like Ria... It's really a great place to learn... and have fun and fool around... that reminds me... I still have to wrap the head office in toilet paper... that's been on my schedule from the beginning of my first year and I still havent done it.

Can I help? >.>  

Easy Isac

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:41 pm
Sure you can help, me you and Susie and Joy will have a sleepover at which at midnight we'll go around toilet papering the whole of ria...hehe  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:43 pm
sounds.. ok.. crying ;;

as long as i dunt have to take care of the kid everday ^^;;  

KuraiGekkou

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:44 pm
w00t! Mwahahaha... *evil laugh*

I cant wait!! X3  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games