Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:49 am
Pyne rubbed her back softly as he finished patching her up.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:29 pm
Alyxis smiled to herself, "If you wolves get anymore protective of me I might have to start walking around in full armor."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:33 pm
Kaede shakes her head. She is a little alarmed at the sudden change in Yoshimitsu's face. "No, I'm sorry I don't. Should I?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:35 pm
"I only protect what I love." Pyne said softly as he smiled at her.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:50 pm
She chuckled in response, "Wolves... What over controlling beasts. Just do me a favor and keep it in check."  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:48 pm
Yoshimitsu frowned. Just as I thought... He thought to himself. "No...It's not important. What is important though..." He runs over to the glass done, surprisingly for such an older looking form, and jumps onto it. He stands on top of it and looks down. "What's important is why you are here, in my corner of the woods." He glares down at Alyxis. "You may speak now if you wish human."  

Lord of the Aesir

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:34 pm
Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:34 pm
Hiraru Sagara
Julia the Trickster

?  

Lord of the Aesir

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:08 pm
Alyxis glared right back from the safety of Pyne's hold. She could feel her heart beat in her arm, and she was always easily annoyed when something hurt. She grumbled just loud enough to be heard, "Yeah... Now you want me to talk... Kiss it, old man... I'm not going to tell you a damned thing about us. I've dealt with Fae before... I know most of the rules of magic, I'm not stupid enough to give you information to do something horrible to us."

Devin for his honor was on his feet as soon as the old man headed for them. He was doing his best to jump up and catch hold of something so he could grab the man and rip him to shreds. Somehow he managed to do it without landing on Alyxis or Devin. He looked slightly rabid with his lips curled back and all his teeth showing.

"Pyne... Can you use a bite of your alpha power, keep him from killing himself with exhaustion?" Alyxis asked lowering her head so hopefully only he would hear.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:46 pm
Pyne nodded and looked at Devin. "Down Devin, you don't need to do this." He said at the wolf.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:14 pm
Yoshimitsu gave a sort of hoarse coughing laugh. He looked down with an evil smile. "Oh? So..you don't want to tell me anything for fear that I might use it against you? Smart-ish, for a human." He backflips off the dome so that he is on the ground in front of it, starring inside. He gives another chuckle. "Tell me girl, what on earth could I do to you that would be worse than leaving you here in a never ending loop of space. Hmm? Slowly dying of thirst and starvation, forced to eat each other just to prolong your inevitable deaths." He shakes his head. "No girl. I may hate humans, and pretty much everybody else, but I'm not going to harm a bunch of innocent travelers." He gives a big yellow grin. It was at this time that his human face reflected the fox he is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:34 pm
Devin slowly lowers his belly to the sand, growling at Yoshimitsu. He practically shakes as though barely restraining himself not to try to kill him again.

Alyxis stared at him, "Little late for that comment aren't you? You already hurt me. I don't trust you or her as far as I can throw either of you now. Of course... Trying to trust someone who trapped you, and possibly has plans for your death is rather difficult..." She looked at Pyne, "This is why I don't like working for Mark. His jobs always drop me in shark infested water."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:46 pm
Kaede has callmed down. She realizes that this Yoshimitsu is just an old fox causing trouble. Though his curiosity concerning her name was strange. She calmly walks over to the dome and turns to Yoshimitsu. "Honestly... Alright Yoshimitsu, I will tell you why we are here. Basically we are trailing a friend of ours who we believe might be in trouble. We followed their trail into the forest and into this clearing. That is all." She stands waiting for Yoshimitsu to reply. However she wonders at why Alyxis felt the need to include her in her list of mistrustings.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:15 pm
Yoshimitsu's face suddenly turns to a frown. A worried frown. He turns around and walks a few paces before turning back to them. "Would either of them happen to be a young female vampire, or a man wearing black clothes with a tophat who smells like sickness?"  

Lord of the Aesir

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games