Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:38 am
"Zeramaru? That guy with the puppets? Well, I guess I don't know since I'm just a genin apparently." Said Armand. He did as Yokai told him and walked back into the village.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:33 pm
Reiko crossed her arms. "Then do you mind telling us why you joined the akatuksi Syn? Right now we are at peace with them, but it never lasts long."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:31 pm
"Well I did it because I had to get away. Look I can tell you this your not on akatsuki attack list. Were busy with another village. I will do what I can to help out but I have my reasons for leaving. Detachi your not a threat to me anymore I'm not afraid of you." Syn says looking at the hokage.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:36 pm
Phi look at Syn and said, "I think I know why you left. There three possibilities. One, you want more power by working for the Akatsuki. Two, you want to destroy the Akatsuki and gain respect and honor. Or three, there a cockroach in your head." Phi grins. "I know, I was one before."  

xPhi-Phix

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:38 pm
"Syn isn't the problem here people! Zeramaru is, and so is that powerful blind guy," Yokai said getting angry.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:00 pm
"Your wrong in a way that your right." He said to Phi. "I did go for more power but I was made an offer I couldn't refuse. I have also come to help you take done Zeramaru if that was ever to happen. While this is only a kage bunshin if that was to become a fact I would come in person along with my partner or a student." He says looking at the people. "If the hokage declares me rogue I will leave at once. Chance me if you want buut you will not catch me. Like I said before I'm here to help and to let you know that akatssuki is not coming for you." He says looking at the hokage.  

SynysterGatesRules

Detachi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:59 pm
Detachi didn't frown or make any faces at Syn's remark. "Listen I never expected you to be afraid of me. I expect you to be afraid of this village as a whole once you commit any crimes against us," he replied. The Hyuuga started to wonder if the Uchiha were all ment to join the Akatsuki...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:42 pm
((nah not all of us. Hyuuga is more for the village while Uchiha kinda leaves))

"Detachi as a friend your a nice guy and a good alley. As a fellow ninja I respect you. I'm not the bad guy here." He says looking at him.  

SynysterGatesRules

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:45 pm
"I swear to you guys that we will all be killed cause of you if don't shut up!" Yokai whispered angrily. He made a gesture to be quiet. He got really pissed off and didn't want him to give up the chance of staying alive.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:47 pm
((whats going on?))  

SynysterGatesRules

Detachi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:41 pm
((I know, but that is what my rpc thinks. xp ))
Detachi stayed silent and gave a polite nod to Syn. Then he turned to Yokai. "Yokai, what was that for?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:08 pm
Syn looks over at him as well and wonders what he could be afraid of.  

SynysterGatesRules

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:43 pm
"If you don't notice, me and the hokage are here cause Zeramaru was!" Yokai said and then said, "And we are probably found out by now by that guy!" Yokai pointed to Keigo and said, "He may be blind, but his instincts are better than eyes!"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:55 pm
(All this over Zeramaru, I figure if he dosn't attack, we shouldn't retaliate immediatly. I never attacked him prematurely, only when provoked. So calm down children and get back to work.)

Armand quietly slipped passed the gates, past all the commotion and started to head toward the grass village.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Yokai calmed down and said, "I guess he's not there anymore..." Yokai looked around and said, "I'm checking cloud and sand. Bye!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games