Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:56 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled, David was gone. Hunter looked down at her and she licked her lips seductivly before he grabbed her and pushed her to the ground. No ouchies. No bumps. And best of all, no bruises. She was being kissed all over her body and she sighed gently. Each touch felt that much hotter now. All of her senses were hightened. "You mean I didn't get like drop dead gorgeous quialities?" She frowned slightly, but Hunter was locking his lips on hers before she could fully turn her smile into a frown. She pulled herself to him by hooking her arms behind his neck. She shook from the pleasure. He didn't have to be easy and careful now. Hunter could let lose and not hurt her at all.
This was going to be steamy.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:56 pm

Ravin Black

User Image

Raye's lips curled up into a sweet smile. "And I'll listen," she said. "I'm pretty good at that."

Ravin shifted her body closer to his and touched her nose to his. "I can't wait to hear more about you. I've been curious about as to who my lover really is."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:03 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan pulled her to the bed. The sheets were different. What used to be superman was now a plain, pale blue comforter set. He kissed her softly.
"Well, first off. You're making me sound like a one night stand." They were far from that. What was it now? Three night stands? Ha.
"Second. This room was mine, before everything happened. Most of my stuff is gone but the knicks and bumps still remain. Well, a few atleast." He smiled, "See that?" He flew to the opposite wall, his fingers touched the dent that had been fixed multiple times. "I learned to use my walls as nets on rainy days. I was pretending that I was in a big championship soccer game and that I was famous. Like that I had speed like, Pavel Nedved or David Beckhams looks. Because god knows there's better players." He chuckled softly at the memory. "And there was like two seconds left in the game and I shot and then my head smacked into the wall." He rushed back to her side, placing her hand on his forhead, "Feel that bump?" There was a scar there. "Twelve stitches." He smiled at her.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:12 pm

Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin had to laugh. "Well, you were certainly a creative little boy," she chuckled. Ravin glanced from the dent in the wall to the one in his head. She touched it gently before kissing it.

Her wrist slithered out from her side. A distant memory welled up within her as she gazed upon the thin silvery scar that led up to the crook of her elbow. "See this scar?" she murmured. "When I was younger and my parents were alive, I had snuck in some books from a rubbish pile on the street. I scratched my skin while turning the pages. I was teaching myself how to read."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:15 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled and picked her up carrying her inside he literally kicked the door open before breaking his lips from hers momentarily... Where was a couch when you needed one? ******** it. He kissed her harder before setting her down inside.

|| BLOCK!!!!!! >.< SORRY!!!! ||
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:17 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Whatcha mean boy? I was like fifteen. Sixteen maybe." He chuckled. Yeah, it was true too!
Her scar was on her elbow. "Really? Aww! Thats cute!" Dylan kissed her pathetic excuse for a scar with a smirk. "I was totally a show off in my days, right? We were in a soccer game against this gigantic team and I went after their biggest player. This was when I was like fourteen playing sixteen year olds." He laughed at the memory, some were good. Others horrid. "And my head slammed into him on accident. The ******** beat the s**t outta me after the game behind the bleachers. I was coughing blood." He placed her fingers on his head again, but this time it was north. Around the top of his skull. "He kicked me in the head with his cleats. I think that required almost twenty stitches and some wraps for my skull." Okay, that was not his favorite memory. But, "We won that game. Thanks to me and my last goalll!"

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:20 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica giggled at his growl. So hot!
"Mm, wait wait," She gently pushed him away from her, but not too far. "So I didn't get sexier?" She looked at him curiously.
Her lips pressed to Hunters with strength and passion. Her eyes closed quickly and she pulled herself onto the counter by the sink, her legs wrapped around him, on either side of his body. Her hands tangled deep in his blonde hair. "Oh, Hunter.." She sighed into his lips.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:29 pm

xxJasper_is_my_lifexx
User Image
"I May Look Perfect, But I Have My Flaws. One Of Them Is My Armand."

Something was wrong. She could just tell. Armand stopped dead in his tracks. She looked at him. He wanted to take her to a doctor. Vampires got ill? She didn't know that. Madeline nodded. "Take me now." She didn't want to go home yet. She wanted to find out what was wrong with her. The pain she was having wasn't just a stomach ache. If it wasn't that then what was it?

"Another One Is I'm Human."

User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand nodded and then diverted his path to his own place of residence. This troubled him a bit. What would happen to the both of them but more importantly to Madeline? Her future would be ruined and she could not be her normal self anymore. He would not forgive himself if she hated him after or never wanted to see him again. He burst through the doors with Madeline still in his arms and went into the far corner of the house. He handed Madeline over to a middle aged woman, "Please check up on her health. She said that she had been having pains before and I want to know if she is alright." The woman nodded and took the mortal girl into the room. Armand paced outside the door as the woman did her job.

((I will leave it to you Jasper to decide what the nurse says to armand after XD ))

ManAxXxSamA

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:30 pm

||whats going down with Armand and Madi? lol >.<||
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:30 pm

Ravin Black

User Image

She giggled as he kissed her scar. She showed him her other arm. "See that gray mass? I got that scar from when I was a newborn. I was hunting and I burned myself with some acid. Don't ask me how. It just happened."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:33 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Ravin didn't comment on his story. Okkkkayy.
Dylan chuckled softly. "Acid? Damn girl. Thats intense." He had had a beaker explode in science one time, yeah thats what happened when you didn't listen and then mixed s**t. He sighed.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:35 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter blinked slowly when she pulled away and looked her over before she was pressing her mouth to his and wrapping her legs around him. He murrmerd against her mouth "Of course you got sexier. Your ******** gorgeous." Hunter rarely cursed out loud but that was the only was to describe her really. He lifted her up off the sink and pushed her against the nearby wall. Finally able to actually press against her, he did so and heard a crack as the wall protested against the force he was using. Poor house, was all he could think before thrusting his tounge into her mouth and carressing her back and face.

ll Rofl Armand is like an anxious Father outside the waiting room. xD *dies of laughter* ll

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:40 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica bit at his bottom lip with some feirce force. "You're making me ******** hot." She was being pinned to the wall and she heard it cracking as well. A giggle slipped between her lips. Hunter pressed against her, more cracking. That was a turn on. Hot make out sessions that broke s**t was awesome! His tongue was pushing into her mouth and hsi hands were all over her body. Where else could she pin him?
Veronica was kissing him back with passion, her own tongue tangling with his.
She moved him backwards, towards the table. He was being tossed onto it before she crawled on top of him, the table shook and made sounds as if it were going to collapse. She smirked and dared it to mentally.
Veronica ripped off his shirt and kissed down his chest and stomach.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:44 pm

Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin giggled for a moment, realizing that she hadn't commented on Dylan's story. "That must have been pretty intense," she said, sobering up. She cracked into a smile. "I mean, to hit your head as hard as you did."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:48 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan sighed, "It wasn't my fault, Soccer gets intense. Billy was ******** huge and hit like a b***h! Well, kicked." He shrugged. It was in the past. "My mom freaked out when I stumbled to the car with a bloody head and black eyes. It woulda been funnier if I wasn't so out of it." He laughed then bit his lip. His mom. He shook his head, "I think it was the only time I ever saw worry in her eyes over me." Yeah, usually it was over some case or some s**t.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games