Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:00 pm
~Right Ambrosia~ Leanne said as she raced back into the dimension through the doorway they had created. Leanne spun in a circle and evaporated into a beautiful sparkeling white mist similar to Voids, her aura and entire presense diappeared from the dimension completely. ~Thank Edward later, it is because of his dimension that this plan will go so well~ She said

Charon looked at them fighting, he didn't move he knew that he was currently sided with the Celestials, however he had attatchments to these people. He felt the power from the blows between the two of them fighting, before he returned to his current natural state he wanted to see Leanne and Edward, at least one time with loving affectionate eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:31 am
Chyuta looked at Shatara to see she was concentrating but from the looks of it she was having a hard time since she was concenrating on some many people at once. "What are you doing?" He asked calmly but then he felt it, he sensed all the aura's around him and most of them seemed to be engaged in battle and his expression changed wishing he hadn't brought Mitsuki with him but it was all to late. "Whats going on here?" He asked as Mitsuki jumped down. His expression what that of a serious one as some of the aura he felt he had never felt before and a few of them were higher than he thought was possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitsuki fell from his fathers back with a smile on his face though he wasn't exactly sure what was going on cause he didn't any any senses of aura, or at least he hasn't been trained to sense it yet. "Where ish Jean, and Macowe?" He asked as he walked to the wind and saw Marcove sitting on a building along with someone else who wasn't Jean. He then climbed onto the window seal and with enough control over his weather ability he used the wind to carry him over to them though he wasn't able to travel extreme speeds, though on foot that was a different story.

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:55 am
The silver headed woman put up an energy barrier, but quickly disappated from the from the impact. Calisto quickly peformed an axe kick as the other four performed the same action. She was sparring no time or energy for him, she was determined to have him extinguished then Ambrosia next.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:14 pm
A small girl, only about three years old was running through the streets of Shale. Mischievous at heart, she took it upon herself to play a game of hide and seek with her mom, but not really getting it approved first. She had discovered that she could use shadows to hide in and move around in. In one back alley, as she stepped out of the shadows, she tripped over something and fell to the ground. Glancing back, the white haired girl looked to see what she had tripped over. It was another girl around her age. Immediately, she got worried for her, seeing as how she wasn't moving. She crawled over to her, and shook her a bit. "Hey...wake up," she said urgently. "Awre you okay?"

"CHRISTIAAN?!" a voice called, echoing through the alley. "Christiaan are you down here?"

Immediately, Christiaan knew whose voice it was. "Mommy!" she called back. "Come hewre! A girl's hurt!"

Footsteps echoed in the alley as Krystina hurried towards the sound of her scared daughter's voice. She rounded the corner and saw the two little girls. Relief for the safety of her daughter washed over her, but then worry consumed her for the other girl. She ran to their side and knelt next to Jean. "Christiaan, first of all, don't ever run out on me like that again," she said. "You nearly gave me a heart attack. But second of all, I'm glad you found her. Was there anyone else nearby before you found her?"

Christiaan shook her head. "No...she was all by herself."

~~~~~~

Zephyr decided to go to Shale. If something was going on, she knew she should help. She grabbed her cloak, pulling up the hood before letting the winds carry her to Shale. It didn't take her long to find Chyuta. "What's going on?" she asked as she approached Chyuta and Shatara.

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:21 pm
Jean's head nodded as her eyes opened. Her head was hurting like someone was smashing a brick over her head constantly. She quickly backed away looking at Christaan and Krys. "Who are you?" she asked fire arising from her ground looking at them, she was scared after feeling the strong hatred in her body, she felt that everyone could be like this.

Shatara then opened her eyes looking at Chyuta. "Thanks Chyuta for getting here, I think that I dont have to meditated. "There's so much that has gone on here" she stated. "Amalia...well...she's dying" she stated looking sadened. "Oh yea focus on keeping the assasins unconcious, we can work jointly and not strain ourselves" she stated. "I just wish this war was over at time" she stated.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:28 pm
Christiaan sheepishly hid behind her mother, but peered out curiously at the girl. "Mommy...she uses fire too!" she whispered loudly. Seeing that she was similar to her mother, Christiaan wasn't as afraid anymore.

Krystina nodded. "She sure does," she said. She turned to look again at the little girl. "You don't have to be afraid, sweetheart," she said in a soothing, motherly voice. "My name is Krys, and this is my daughter Christiaan. What's you name?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Zephyr bit her lower lip when she heard Amalia was dying. She wished there was something she could do, but the last time she had tried, it nearly killed her. It had, in fact, killed some of her spirit. The fire inside had dwindled significantly. Still she had to fight with herself to not run and try to save her.

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:35 pm
Shatara looked at Zephyr and frowned, she knew what was wrong. She was friends with Zephyr and didnt judge her for her decision not to help, and never tried to guilt her into doing it either. "There's really nothing we can do at this point, she used the most dangerous aspect of her power to try and stop that Celestial I fought three years ago...that thing has gotten way stronger" she stated. "Are you alright Zephyr?" she asked.

Jean looked at Krys and lowered her guard as she looked at her. "Well...my name is Jean...Jean Kilitia" she stated as she stood up looking at them. "I'm sorry...it's just that man there has a lot of mean things in him" she stated pointing at Charon who was in the distance though he was not Void at the moment, he would be later. "You use fire as well...I dont meet too many people who can...alot of people hate it...but I love it" she smiled.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:44 pm
Zephyr nodded. "I'm fine," she said. "I just feel useless. I have this power to save people and I'm too scared and selfish to use it." She clenched her fist beneath her cloak, her nails digging into the palm of her hands and her knuckles turning white from frustration.

~~~~~~~

Krystina nodded and smiled. "Yes...I love it, too," she said. "It can be dangerous in the wrong hands, but when you understand that fire doesn't come from hatred and anger, but rather is more of a life force-- something within-- it is definitely a beautiful thing."

Christiaan stepped out from behind her mother with a grin. "I can't use fire, but I can do something else neat," she said. She ran to the shadows and disappeared, reappearing in the shadows beside Jean.

"So that's how you've been disappearing on me," Krys chuckled. She stood and walked over to the two girls, holding out a hand towards Jean. "Well, Jean, what do you say to trying to find your parents? You can even ride on my back if you want. And don't worry about that man. If he turns bad again, I won't let anything happen to you. I promise."

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:53 pm
Shatara looked at Zephyr and sighed. She walked towards her and hugged her. "Dont feel like that Zephyr, you have your reasons, and it doesn't matter what others have to say, I still love you and Chyuta definately loves you" she stated rubbing her back and smiling.

Jean looked at Christaan and smiled. "You're just like this one weird boy I met earlier..." she stated with a smile. "...but you're cool" she said with a smile hugging Christaan, becoming friends instantly. Truth was, she wanted a friend, because Marcove had one, and she didnt want to be left out. She looked at Krys. "MY mommy is in that thing" she stated pointing at the bulb. She took hold of her hand and held Christaan's in her other.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:59 pm
Zephyr nodded. "Thanks," she said quietly, hugging Shatara back. "Okay...just tell me where I'm needed most and I'll do what I can. I've definitely honed my wind skills more and I've been dying to use them," she said, a bit of the spark coming back.

~~~~~

Krys nodded and took Jean's hand. "Alright...then to the bulb we go," she said with a reassuring smile. "And if you start to get too tired, let me know and I'll carry you, okay? Don't push yourself too much. You've had a big day already," she said as they began on their way.

Christiaan smiled happily and hugged Jean back. "I've never had a friend before other than Mommy. I'm glad your the first!" she said with a bright smile.

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:05 pm
Shatara looked at Zephyr. "To be honest I dont know I'm just as confused as you are, if anything, we can take out these Assasins" she stated with a nod. "Though I think I'm going to check in on Amalia, I really dont want to fight...it's just been happening alot lately" she stated.

Jean looked at Christaan and Krys. "Thank you ma'am" she stated with a smile. "The bulb isnt THAT far" she said with a smile as she began to run her fingers through Christaan's hair. "I like your hair" she smiled. "Maybe you can be friends with my mommy" she stated. "And then we can all be friends" she said getting excited.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:11 pm
Zephyr nodded. "I'll go with if you like," she said. "That way if anyone tries to ambush us, I can provide you with some cover."

~~~~~~

Krys chuckled. "I can see you and Christiaan are going to get along quite well. You both are a couple of tough cookies," she said. She turned the corner and the base of the bulb was already in sight down the main street. Though she was paying attention to the girls, her focus was on what was going on elsewhere. One great thing that she retained from her fighting days-- heightened senses of awareness. "And by the way, Jean...you don't have to call me ma'am. It makes me feel old," she chuckled. "Just call me Krys, or Krystina if you're feeling especially formal." She glanced down and gave the girl a wink.

Christiaan nodded. "I like yours, too!" she said. "I'd love for our mommies to be friends, too. Then we could play every day!"

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:19 pm
Jean looked at Krys. "I'm sorry Krystina" she stated as she attempted to wink back, but was really blinking both of her eyes like an idiot. "Wouldn't that be great" she said with a laugh. Jean saw the bulb come into view and smiled.

"Thanks Zeph" she stated as she looked at Chyuta and Zephyr. "Come on..." she stated walking down the long corridor of the bulb as she approached the room at the end, she saw Kenji and Amara and Amalia. "Hey Amara, Kenji...how is she doing?" she asked with concern.

Amara looked at Shatara. "She's barely hanging on" she stated with grief. She had wondered what had happened to her friend Krys, what if she had suffered the same fate as Amalia did, afteall Celestials were killing machines...she made a mental note to try and check up on her.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:28 pm
Zephyr followed close behind Shatara. As they entered the room, Zephyr's spark faded, coming face to face with her fears realized...someone dying and nothing she could do. Still, she had to be strong and realize that she can't save everyone.

~~~~~

"Nothing to be sorry for, kiddo," Krys said with a smile. She saw the excitement on Jean's face when the bulb came into view. For the girl's sake, she picked up the pace a little more, but made sure not to go faster than their shorter strides would take them.

((hate to do this, but I think it is about bed time for me...grr @ having to work tomorrow))  

The Lacey Bear

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games