Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:42 pm
((Ok, thanks! I was confused.))

"Do we have any idea whatsoever where Eiji is?" ACos asked, setting herself on the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:54 pm
In the village where Ryuu was, a girl's body was found. There us an uproar in the village since the girl is the daughter of one of the village elders. Warriors are sent out to capture the perpetrator.

Tarik eats an apple and says, "Let's get going. We want to get out of here before we are found."

He gets up and leads the way out of the forest. There is a clearing in front of them before they can get back to the next patch of forest. "We need to hurry through the valley. We will be safe when we get to the other side of this clearing. Then we can head up the mountain to the temple."

Tarik quickly starts running across the valley but as he does, the warriors from the village come riding through. He runs out of their path and tries to fly but there are too may of them and he is shot and captured. He does not fight them so as to not tip his hand. He'd just wait for the chance to escape.  

Mario Dragon

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:58 am
Roarke snorted. "Not here, obviously; he must not have been torn through that tear between realms and worlds," he muttered.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:49 pm
"And that shall be how I escape this dreaded place... being half angel and all." A smug grin slid across Skurai's face as he stood up, stretching. "Yep... there is still my second home to return to and with that... I'll find a way to set things straight." He sounded as sincere as he could muster even though he had no real intention of doing so.

"Why would Skurai be after these creatures?" Eiji was confused as to Wrath's reasonings, tilting his head as he waited for an answer. "The only reason he did what he did toward Proginitous, was because it was a threat toward him and his airship... He really cares for his works... even me" he whispered, not wanting to air out his story just yet. Eiji looks away and then looks back at Wrath, staring him in the eye, "If Skurai comes back or goes for another beast, I will probably not be able to stop him... that is your job... not mine."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:38 pm
"You do that. I hope you sicseed in setting thigs straight," Acos said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:20 pm
Sasori looked around. They were about 2-3 miles from the nearest village. "Well I guess we can't just stand here in the middle of the road not doing anything. Let's go to the village over there and get some food. I have some gold that Tarik gave us a while ago still so we can maybe eat and decide what to do next."

Sasori starts walking down the road. As she walks, several patrols of soldiers pass by.  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:16 am
Amiric nodded to a couple of the soldiers, who nodded back. One, an archer with long blond hair, half turned back toward him. She glanced at the column, then at his back, he sensed, before following them. "I'm Taryn," she said, looking at him, Roarke, and Sasori. Amiric hid a faint smile. Taryn held the bow like she knew well how to use it, and he recognized the wary look in her eyes. The Light protects us and guides us to our destinies, he thought, using an old quote from his birth realm.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:30 am
Acos floated behind the others, not really caring about the odd looks the patrol was giving her.  

watertrainer21

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:42 pm
(Might be best for them to "blend in" before entering the market, that way they aren't too suspicious. Oh, and Skuari is being hunted...wait I'll just do this-)

All around the small huts was wanted posters of Skuari. Wanted dead or beaten, and a high price as well. Many bounty hunters hovered it with a deadly grin, some bragging on which way they would kill the dreaded traitor as the rest of them cheered sharpening their weapons.

(There! And now for my people <3)

Ryuu followed behind Tarik, running as well. She as stopped by two men, snagging her up in a small net. She hissed, still in her cat form and unable to fight back. Do not let them see you, Tatsuko. She sends mentally to the dragon deep in her fur. The two men laughed at her foolish mistake of turning into a cat, as Ryuu was too busy watching Tarik making sure he was alright. The men made a few jokes on how furious the chief was with the killer. Ryuu's eyes widen, realizing she had lead the group. She sulks her shoulders, the thought of fighting back lost within guilt. The collar on her neck jingled, still bearing Tarik's grandfather's seal. Though it wouldn't protect her now, as demons were outcasts. You'll be my only master, I answer to no other. She swore, glaring at the men.

Aku hadn't paid much attention to Tarik, as she was still eating when he announced they were to leave. Once he ran out with Ryuu trailing him, she got up about to go after him. She stops, hiding behind one of the trees as she watches Ryuu and Tarik get captured. She sets her bow, aiming for the ones holding Tarik, only to be tackled from behind. She grunts as the man held her down, then glances down to her broken bow. "Think I need a weapon to protect me?" She asks him with a smirk, head butting his forehead then flipped him around. She knocks him out the the hilt of her knife then kicks him aside as she stood. Aku picks up her broken bow, then sets it aside under one of the trees. "I'll be back.." She says sweetly as if the bow would cry of lonieness.

She puts up her hood, then follows the group dragging Ryuu and Tarik towards the village.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:35 pm
((As if He didn't have big enough of an ego... thanks >_> lolz. I'll play your little game.))

Skurai stands up to stretch as the other guardians begin to walk off. He looks at his remaining generals and sighs. "I have a feeling that a big crowd is not what we'll need so... Sorry about it guys." He looked at his remaining crew and drew Bundstrung. He begins to chant in demon tongue and watches as hands erupt from the blade and reach out to the men.

They nod, knowing what was going to happen to them. Even so, they desired to help their lord, even if it meant becoming fodder to the demon sword. As the hands grabbed each of them, their essense was drained and pulled into the sword, changing its form.
User Image

Once complete, Bundstrung returned the sword to his back, latching it on. With a sigh, he follows the guardians with his two remaining generals following behind him.

((sorry, had to come up with some way to lower the numbers...))  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:41 pm
Tarik does not struggle, he just walks along quietly. He does not want the villagers to know that he is really a demon royal with special powers. He cannot afford to have the whole nation after him. He would not use his powers unless he had to. He pushes his thoughts to Ryuu and Aku, "Just wait for a chance to escape quietly. We do not want to alarm anyone and have the whole country after us like Skurai."

As they enter the village, he sees wanted poster for Skurai.

They are taken past the marketplace, there is a slave auction in progress. Tarik is dragged to the house of the village chief. He is beaten severely as the village elder comes out to see who is responsible for his daughter's death. He roars in anger at Tarik, "Death is too good for you! You will be made to suffer!" He spats at Tarik and kicks him where it hurts then takes out a whip. He whips Tarik over and over until he has no energy left. Tarik lay on the ground, taking in all of the blows. He had never experienced such treatment, he after all was a prince then king. He has to fight to pretend to be a lower demon and kowtows to the Fey chieftain.

A woman mage walks over to him, she seems to be of very high status in the village. She picks up his head and examines him, she smells his breath. "This one did not kill your daughter. He does not have her blood on his breath." Tarik thinks, daughter? He knew now that it was Ryuu that must have killed her. The village chief is tired, he waves for Tarik to be taken away to the slave auction. He is done with this slave. The warriors leave to continue to look for the killer. Tarik is picked up by a guard and dragged to the slave auction.

He is thrown into the pen to await his turn to be sold. The auctioneer throws a bucket of water at him to wash away the blood then goes up to the auction block to continue the auction. Tarik keeps his eyes down and head lowered, as is the custom of lower demons. He sits on a bench, waiting.

He sat thinking that had read of the atrocities his people had suffered and had avenged his people and treated the Fey in his kingdom, just as he was treated now. Such is the circle of history. He thought of Ryuu and how she was a demon slave originally and worked her way up, she was close to winning her freedom. He was going to ask that Moredred release her for her loyalty and efforts to help him. Now she was a slave again.

It is his turn to be sold, Tarik is dragged up to the platform to be sold.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:13 am
(Well it is Skuari's fault they're here, therefore they will hunt him down. Duh. rolleyes ninja )

Ryuu watches as Tarik's men takes him into the house, she looks up at the men cautiously. She hears Tarik's thoughts, then growls under her breath. They deserve to die as well, that wench smelled of sin. She mutters in her mind, remembering the smell of men among her. Her cat form blends into her real form, causing the net to fall apart. The men gazed at her demon self with a giggle towards her rail. It was nothing new as they tied her hands behind her back. Back in a cell..back to sell. She thinks bitterly as she resist to kill the men at the spot. Yelling could be heard as she waited outside the house, then saw Tarik come back wounded badly. "Tiege gatsta!" She cries out in demon tongue, cursing whomever did it. That damn man should be punished beyond death! She sends to Tarik furious on how she was to sit and be quiet like a child. After seeing his tired expression she stops struggling, then bows her head in dismay. The men pushed her into the house, then kicks her to the ground in front of the chief.

Aku follows silently, being not a demon had its benefits here. She passes by the village guards without an greeting, as she focused on the group holding her teammates. Aku sits with the crowd at the market place, then glances up to see other demons being sold. A young demon sat in a chair, whipped to show what she could do. The girl whimpers, giving a beautiful fire show. Bids were raising as she did so, then won over by a greedy fellow in the front. Demons of all kinds doing wrong, only to be treated in such a way making us just as better? Is this really our future? Aku tightens her fists as covers her face before anyone would see a tear going down her cheek. Aku stops, looking up to see Tarik standing.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:12 pm
Tarik is dragged to the middle of the staging area for the auction. A guard rips off his shirt so that the crowd can see his muscles. The auctioneers says, "Look at this strong looking young slave. He has a strong back and will be able to ...." The auctioneer drones on, Tarik is really not listening. He keeps his head lowered and eyes down, as is the custom of slaves. They try to prod him to exert some magic but he does not bite. He will not reveal his real talents, he cannot draw attention to himself and endanger his mission or the others. He used his inner strength to make himself be patient.

He catches a glimpse of Ryuu in the women's slave pen, shackled. He thinks to himself that when he escapes, he will definitely ask Moredred to release Ryuu.

Some of the potential buyers come up to examine him and check his teeth and his muscles to see what they are buying. He stands there, tired and bloody. His tattered shirt on the ground and his pants dirty and ripped. No one noticed that there was something different about him, he looked the part of a common slave, except to one. The woman mage that had told the chief that he was not the one. She watched him intently from the front row. He wondered if she knew, if she had guessed. Did she know he was part Fey? Could she sense his powers even though he had suppressed them to not be noticed?  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:12 pm
As the fey were looking at tarik the crowd started to part in the back then in the front reaveling 20 men in full bright white shineing armor with one man in front of them, twice as big as the rest and holding a grate axe in one hand and a shield as big as he was tall in the other, the crowd goes silent as he walks up to the one selling the demons and says something to him then he the seller motions to a couple gaurds, and they take ryuu and tarik to the big man, "sorry these demons are no longer for sale" an angrey man that was trying to buy tarik shouts at the big man, as he says this the big man back hands him with his shield and he flyes thru a wall then they start walking out of the village  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:31 pm
Wrath looks at them, "listen i cant go to the other world i have to stay here and try to repair this world the best i can, and know it is time for you to rejoin your friends, ill send you to the same place they arived at, and remember this very important thing the fey regard every other race demon theres a saying that you might here over there, i think it goes 'if its not fey its demon' and becarful my friend salen hasnt become a reaper yet and you will be able to find him he is a hero to the fey and the only exception to that saying becuse hes half fey half giant he got the good qualitys of both races to, he has the strength and build of a giant and the ability to wield magic like a true fey mage good bye eiji" as he says this a portal opens up under them and they get teleported to were the other gaurdians ended up  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games