Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeddyAssassin33

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:07 pm
Strikercharge

User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maya Lee
Don't listen when day turns to night
I won't be there to protect you then.

"How could Lela and the other guy help you with your...umm...spirit situation?" she asked. The splitting into three souls sounded odd enough, but what did he have to do to fix himself?

She looked over the picture of the person he was supposed to look like. "Honestly, I do see the resemblance. It's no wonder they thought you did it. Is it possible that you could have?" It wasn't exactly the most trustworthy thing to say, but hey, she had just met him. Hopefully he wouldn't need any tearing apart if he was telling the truth.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:26 pm
TeddyAssassin33

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well, they basically brought me a body to reinforce my soul. It's....complicated....but anyways, there is no WAY this is me! It can't have been a past life, because according to them this guy dissipated 2 or 3 years ago. I'm WAY older than that. Plus, I'm a Knight. this guy...was just insane. Ten bucks says he didn't even know where he was at the time." He said, scratching his head. "Ugh....im sorry for keeping you here." He said and looked at Maya.  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TeddyAssassin33

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:41 pm
Strikercharge

User Image
Maya Lee

Maya shook her head in the same manner she had when Nikolai had offered to pay. "It's fine, but I should leave now. I don't want to do anything harmful to you at peak hours. Thank you so much for today." She turned her back to take her leave, but then a thought crossed her mind.

"I want to meet up again. How about tomorrow after our first class? I think I heard a few people mention a place called the Orange Peel nearby." She smiled hopefully; there was something interesting about a guy like Nikolai.

OOC: So after she leaves, do you want me to go to my first class and see what happens after a day? If I get no replies I might just go to the Orange Peel.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:15 pm
TeddyAssassin33

"well well, is that a date?" he laughed. "alright, I'll see you then" he said and got up. "well, might as well leave as well.....I'll see ya then!" he said, then left in a sort of rush.

(Sounds good. I'll head off to the Gym area here in a bit. The classrooms are a deadzone though. Just a warning.)  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TeddyAssassin33

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:10 pm
Strikercharge

User Image
Maya Lee

Maya waved good bye. At his absence she felt her cheeks warm up. Is it a date? she thought.

She then let her feet lead her to her hiding place for the day. Somewhere not near a body of water hopefully. That would be too much of a mess to clean up.

*Exit to Music Class*

OOC: Yup. I definitely know that. I'll post something at Orange Peel tomorrow then smile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:12 pm

Ray walked Iris into the cafe and took a long smell. "hmmm....hot chocolate!" he smiled and grabbed a table, ordered exactly that, and waited for Iris. "Get anything; my treat" he said, pulling out a leather wallet that looked like it had been to hell and back, but full of money.

Pure T0rture

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:32 pm
User Image
Iris
laughing softly, the succubus shook her head and quickly ordered herself a strawberry smoothie, watchign him carefully. "and since when are you loaded? if i recall correctly, you had to stay in my dorm for a while because of financial troubles!" she chuckled, raising an eyebrow at the rather stuffed wallet.

Strikercharge

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:42 pm

"Well.....after we left the school...I had to find a job somewhere. Turns out in other dimensions, business is booming. Me and Terrance did various odd jobs while Jacob tended to nikolai's....ahem....condition..." he sighed and looked at her. "what about you, dollface? what have you been up to since I've left?" he smiled and winked. He got a quick text from his phone, looked at it, replied quickly, and put it away. "sorry...jacob gets worried sometimes. its just him and Nikolai in that whole laboratory..." he sighed.

Pure T0rture

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:47 pm
User Image
Iris
"its been work, more then anything...." she shrugged, resting her head on her hand. "barely had any time for anything else." she drawled, the proof of her statement written in the pallor of her skin and the bags under her eyes. "was sick for a while too, but i got over it..." she shrugged, not willing to admit just how sick she'd been.

Strikercharge

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:53 pm

He frowned, and held her hand. "Sick? oh no...not too sick I hope" He smiled. "Of course...if you need medicines, I am quite knowledgeable in the medical field. And I'd be happy to help someone I used to be....really close too" he smiled. "I really missed you though. If you need help, I'd be happy too. Turns out I am a plains walker. I can manipulate time and space" He smiled brightly.

Pure T0rture

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:56 pm
User Image
Iris
"as i said, i got over it, although, it certainly took a bit." she sighed, blushing lightly at his concern. "and as great as your offer sounds, right now, i think i just need some time to relax.... i've only been home for about an hour after being gone for three months...."

Strikercharge
gonna hit the sack here pretty quick. gotta rest up for finals and all that.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:00 pm

He smiled "Well....if you need any help with relaxing, you let me know" he winked and laughed. "But for now....lets just enjoy each other's company." He smiled and grabbed his drink, drinking it slowly. He looked up at her with a chocolate mustache. "so.....who else survived the apparent onslaught? is Lena still here? what about Rose and Lilly? Roy? or are they....ya know....gone" he said with a slight frown.

Pure T0rture
same here, night. Ill be on tomarrow so, be expecting biggrin

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:14 pm
User Image
Iris
"i'll keep that in mind~" she hummed, sipping on her smoothie for a moment. setting it down, she gave a sigh and looked outside. "i haven't seen rose and lilly in nearly eight months, six for diasy and carnation. roy left.... the only one besides myself is lena. she's happily married and expecting a child, and i couldn't be more happy for her." she sighed, looking back to him with glimmering eyes.

Strikercharge

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:41 pm

"Oh...I'm sorry about the sisters...." he sighed. "but at least Lena got over nikolai. He was a train wreck, even we admit it...." he looked at her, and held both of her hands in his. "The remaining people....don't blame all of the brothers for what Nik did, do they?" he looked at her with a small frown "Because even me, Terrence, and Jacob despise him now. Just....letting ya know."

Pure T0rture

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:17 pm
User Image
Iris
"don't be... i'm sure they're fine. they probably just needed to get away from the memories..." Iris drawled, looking to his hands. "no one blames you three. we all understood who the problem was...." she sighed, looking to his eyes again.

Strikercharge
boo!

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games