Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:34 pm
Serilda Madde

While standing in her circle of C4's she began to notice a bang that was put in front of her feet. She looked over with her head turned slowly to her left and just clicked her gun in burst fire. Seeing a young man handling a gun so well, she praised his aiming but it should be more towards her head. Slowly turning around she started to disperse her weapon and began to materialize a new one. While holding her hands up like she was lifting a M72 LAW (Light Anti-armor Weapon) appeared, already loaded and ready to fire. "Fine you take his place." as she smiled while triggering the Rocket Launcher she fired off a missile towards Moli. Slowly dispersing her weapon she began to move to the back to make a new one as she placed her hands out she looked like she was making two small arms in her both hands. While keeping her stamina moving she began to make two IMI Desert Eagle's and began to click off the safety switch and began to stand in one spot while holding on the the two triggers waiting to see what this kid got.

Diana Marone

Standing their while hearing Thomas laugh some more he began to speak in a strong manner. "Well I can't stay as the innocent girl can I. In a battlefield I must be better of myself and be more less forgiving." as she gripped her journal she began to open them up. "Unlikely I might not be the fighter type but while having this journal I can read their injuries and where the locations are. In analyses if I wanted to, which I should given a weapon I can aim at the same point where the injury is. It's like a cheat book that gives you the information of your opponent. But thank you Mr. Thomas with this, I might be able to cheat my way through. In due time I will have my answer." as she smirked. But inside her mind was going crazy of what she said. Everything she said about harming another, never once had blood on her hands of someone she killed. All thoughts screaming through her mind. But the outside looked like she was enjoying the outcome while words of names and injuries appeared one by one.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:01 pm
Demios frowned as he saw the hands appear. He quickly backflipped to get to a safe spot. Before he could react he noticed Genya as he fell in his attempt to attack Aeon. However, before Genya could make contact the Aeon clone vanished. Demios moved quickly to catch Genya, however he noticed the potions affects had hit Genya as well. "Genya what were you thinking you could've been hurt" He said hugging Genya close to him. "She could've beaten you to death" He said his voice showing his worry.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:45 pm
Khalifa Marcellus

Khalifa scoffed when Sebastian had vanished and was irritated even further since the man only wasted there time though that could have been his task. He jumped back as to to be hit by any incoming attack and turned to face where Roulin was but as he did he could hear the whistling and fire of a motar though he knew not who fired it. Khalifa quickly placed his blades back on bin their sheaths and pulled out his pistol again reloading it with another fifteen round cartridge and immediately charged his hands with his azure energy before firing his few hand at the motar to cause the explosion at the speak of its ascending, just before it was to come down. Looking in the direction it had came from, Khalifa's eyes were still glowing and he could see the energy of the owl on the rooftop which he then vanished, he didn't appear behind the Owl but got himself close enough to run and scale the building with his speed, after shooting off the edge of the building and into the air, he hovered there for a moment before descending with his pistol aimed at the back of the woman's head. He started to shoot first and ask questions later and a matter of fact that's exactly what he did as he took a shot towards the roof next to the Owl as a warning shot just before he landed not to far behind her. "The next time I won't miss. " He spoke calmly though he was looking for another reason for him to empty the whole clip on her. "Why do you Owls risk your lives fighting for that woman, she's gonna be the death of you all." He added shortly after.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:56 pm
((Mixture---Seb & Daryle))

Just as it was stated in Scythe’s last post, no matter where Will was if he called for Sebastian, the faithful butler would show; and show he did, with a bottle of Chteau La Mondotte Saint-Emilion from the year 1996 in one hand and a crystal wine glass upon a silver tray in the other hand. Seb smirked as he poured some of the wine into a glass and handed it over to the Satan Owl “What a wonderful view.” He muttered as he stared down at the carnage all around. The dark haired man took a step back and resumed the formal position of standing at the left hand side of Will. “Ah, I see the lap dog is also enjoying thi-----“Seb never got to finish his sentence, for the ‘lapdog’ that he had just mentioned had sent a powerful blast of highly condensed at him, and literally knocking the air from his lungs and sending him across the floor in a cringe worthy manner skin scraping manner.

“You! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” And there we have it, a thoroughly pissed of Breezy Owl. Albeit, he was sober and so he was still in control of his actions…well just about in control… “You were supposed to be in Spain and seeing to it that my pregnant wife and child were taken out of Europe safely! And yet here you are, serving him f*****g wine!!!” Daryle was already standing over Seb as his blue eyes seemed to mix with a greyish hue as his power flickered in and out of control. “You better have a good reason for this!” The angry male then grabbed Seb buy the throat and dragged him to his feet, applying pressure so much so that Seb would find it hard to breath.

Despite Daryle’s obvious mood, Sebastian was not going to give him a satisfactory answer. The sadistic man simply smiled and nodded his head as if recalling something “Ah, that is right… I was supposed to be in Spain…” This only earned him a glare as cold as the deepest depths of Antarctica from Daryle. “You daughter, Freya, needs to work on her greeting skills. Apparently, she likes to greet people with…rose bushes…” He smiled again “Don’t worry, I am sure she has learned the correct way of greeting people by now….” The sentence was one that could lead Daryle into thinking that perhaps this man had actually failed in seeing to it that his precious small family were safe….

“Will…I swear to god that if this pathetic man has failed in such a simple task I will kill him here and now…” Daryle was already manipulating the air around Seb in such a way that the black haired male could not breath. Slowly, Daryle was already beginning to kill the man before him. “Get him to speak straight for once or I will snap his f*****g neck…” The Breezy Owl was not messing around, the pressure his fingers was now putting on Seb’s neck would surly leave bruises…Throughout all of this, Seb remained smirking. The man was clearly twisted in a lot of ways.

((Naoki: With Falcon Blades approval))

“You seem pretty relaxed about his sudden disappearance” Naoki muttered as she studied Benkei’s current facial features “Shouldn’t you be looking for him?" Although…where he could be was a mystery to the Japanese female and probably Benkei to. She glanced around the area, almost as if she was trying to locate the clumsy easily scared Alchemy Owl, but it was to no avail. “Well, I guess I should thank you for helping me pick up my things…even if you did play a part in knocking them out of my hands in the first place.” Naoki paused before for a moment speaking again “So…what now? Do you want me to help you find your brother? Or will he randomly turn up like he just randomly vanished?”

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:40 pm
"Because I'd rather not fight you, Elle." Erin replied simply. If anyone was the pathetic one, it was Elle for giving in to some insane robotic personality. Erin had thought that Elle would be able to hold out against something so minor. But it appeared that her older sister was not the strong person Erin had thought she was. Erin saw the kick coming as she noticed Elle dropping to the ground and raising her leg up to kick at her. Frowning slightly, Erin put up a thin psychic barrier to protect her face and chin where the kick had been aimed. At the same time, Erin raised her free hand to shoot off a barrage of psychic blasts towards and around her sister while running and dodging away from the shots Elle took at her. However, one shot hit right in front f where she was running and made the younger twin stumble and fall to the concrete roof. Erin stifled a cry of pain as her body hit the floor. Instead, she reflexively came out in a roll and in a crouch before starting to fire off more psychic blasts in Elle's direction.

===

As both she and Nik exited the lobby of the hotel, Anya was also disturbed by how quiet everything was. The silence of it all hung thick in the air and it was very stifling. All Anya could really hear was the rumbling of the battles and faint screaming from the fighting. She then began to run once they were outside. She didn't really know where to head first so she just picked a random direction. She figured that they would run into some of the battle soon enough. And soon enough, Anya rounded a corner near what appeared to be a radio station. She was shocked at the people she found around that corner. It was Raven and another one of the Fallen Pheonix members. When she saw Raven, Anya couldn't help but shout out at her. "Raven! What the hell do you think you're doing!? Calling out all the Owls and inciting massive chaos!? Do you realize the crap you're causing!? All you're doing is going to keep the cycle of death and war running!"

===

Kate ignored the arrival of Viktor as that kid was just a minor Owl to her and served no physical purpose being here as of yet. She rolled her eyes at what Che said to her. "One would think that you would have thought of it earlier, Che." Kate retorted flatly. "Now, if you're finished conversing with that useless child over there, can you please find this useless lump of a Mayor?' she asked sounding both irritated and impatient at the same time. Without waiting for an answer from Che, or even Lucien's response to having the Worm destroyed by someone other that the fledgling Death Owl, Kate looked up at the now clear sky. "Eternity: Hermes." she said aloud. This would teleport Kate, Che, Lucien, Sibal, Viktor and Anderson to the Vatican. The six of them reappeared thanks to Hermes' teleportation, inside the huge cathedral. It was here that they would find Mayor Gianni Alemanno. The pathetic man was there, praying for whatever salvation that would never come for him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:53 pm
Lorna dropped another human from her grasp. His blood had been extracted because of the iron within it and was no longer part of the living. She shifted her neck from side to side, popping her stiff muscles before she sped off again upon her metallic disc. Being on crowd control could prove to be both entertaining and dull. It was entertaining for she was able to bring these wretched beings the torture they deserved, but it was dull because it did get quite repetitive after awhile. But if she had learned one thing about being on a team, it was that there was always one or two people who often got this aspect of the job. Even the Owls she had been fighting all this time were not even the least bit of a challenge for her, even other Metal users had proved to be no match. Her first thought had been to join with Raven once again, but the Quaking Owl was capable of defending herself and Lorna would just have ended up getting in the way, which was something she didn't want to do. Still, she was doing her part in making sure that all Owls would be able to live in a free world. That was all that mattered.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:11 pm
((Other - Genya))

"Meep!" Genya randomly blurted as he was grabbed and hugged by Demios. "Eto...." The Alchemist Owl blinked. One moment, he had been falling and distracted by a Serena Owl. The next, Demi had grabbed him and put him back in a standing position. What Genya didn't notice was that the potion had hit him too and he now had kitten ears....again. "Eto.... fighting is bad?" Meanwhile, if Bun Bun had been a real bunny, it would have been getting squashed between the two Owls.

----

((UNS - Will))

Will sipped his wine and merely grinned as Daryle assaulted Sebastian and the two exchanged verbal remarks. The devil was technically Freya's godfather, and since the blonde had a use for her, he wouldn't have allowed her to die so easily. The blonde lowered the wine glass from his lips once Daryle finished addressing him. He smirked. "Really now... he wouldn't be my butler if he did so....Do you really think he would be here if he hadn't?" Will gestured to another chair. "Take a seat."

----

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:54 pm
Moli had relinquished his attention to Aeon who was still cradled in his arms. She was bleeding, but it wasn't life threatening in anyway. At least he hoped. If he didn't heal her soon, then infection may set in and worst things may happen to her from then on. Closed eyes, he was suppressing his anger. Each bit of it was directed to his brother Roulin who insisted on going through with the battle instead of talking it out. He already knew the excuse he'd play. You shouldn't be worried about such things....She changed sides, what was I to do... ******** that. When the confused Herald decided to look back at his brother who, at the moment, needed a stern talking to....or an a** beating, the blonde found that a missile was on it's way to him. His immediately reflex was to get up and move, but something happened that surprised both him and Roulin who had finally reshaped from photons.

Thomas was between the missile and Moli moments after he looked up. With a ball of Negation, he simply pushed it through the missile causing it to melt into a thick, dark and white metallic paste. A bubble popped on the surface of the mush. It was the ignition in what used to be the missile's hull. "Clock." Thomas called out to his newest member. He'd already brief her on this part of the day. For now, they wouldn't know that he was betraying them, so his next order to her was fine. "Aeon. Heal her. And you Serilda....you should probably get out of here....outnumbered, outmatched and outclassed."

"You're really going to let her escape huh? Fine..." asked Roulin from a building top. He was still on a mission and the girl was still in his way. Should she manage to get away, the Life Owl would no longer contest her. She was unimportant, but her power...was alluring. Just as Amara's was. Even the girl with him had an aura that begged for it to be stolen. Roulin didn't think of this as a problem though......he began to revel the feeling. "Yeah. Thomas is right you know? If you keep fighting, you'll end up like your friend with the beams. Head sliced open while you bleed out like a pig in the summer sun." After issuing his warning, the young man's dark purple eyes could not find Amara or Sebastian. Sneering, he spat to his side and curled his hands into the khaki confines of his pockets. They ran away. Bunch of good for nothing cowards... As if he hadn't dealt with enough treachery in his life. Now that this fight was over, the only thing left now was getting to Raven. Ready to leave, Roulin descended the rooftop and began to walk forward again waving for everyone to follow swiftly.

~~~

When Che and the team were teleport into the vatican building, he found that his head was spinning like a carousel. Being teleported by a deity, besides himself, wasn't business he was attuned to just yet. Woozy, he stumbled for a moment, then found just the man he was looking for. Mayor Alemanno praying to god that he wasn't found in this area. His security guards were all apparently dead, or just out and about. Che looked over to Kate and grinned, giving her two thumbs up on the precision of her port. If there was no one there yet, then now was the time to maybe try and get this man through the city to the coast. Boat would be stolen for this man to escape if it had to. "Mr. Alemanno...get up. We're here to help you get the hell out of this place.....American soldiers we are. Just...not dressed. C'mon." Che looked over his shoulder at his wonderful right hand girl and grinned as he helped the man over to her. Releasing the man's arm, the Mastering Owl requested that another port be ready. To the shoreline preferrably....

"Hmm. They're in here." Soliel said quietly to the four people around him. Each of them had pretty useful, strategic powers. The girl on the far left though may have had the most strategic here, but it was a double edged sword in enclosed areas. This would be her test as well as Soliel's. Before entering St. Peter's Basilica with force, he etched a cross over his body in the air, then looked up in a quick prayer. With not further interruption, he burst through the wall of the St. Peter's Basilica leaving a magma dripping hole for his teammates to pass beneath. There was Che, Anderson, Kate, Lucien and his pet Sibal. Then there was Alemanno, the mayor of Rome and the one who continuous sanctioned this brutal, hostile injustice. Looking over to Lucien, the man he'd failed to kill, but succeeded in framing, his immediate thought was seeing him death in a swamp of magma. Balling his fists, he prepared to make that dream a reality. "You know Che, we outnumber you. Although there are five of here, there are thousands of us in this city...just give us Alemanno and I promise, I won't try to fight you."

Mahareshi

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:21 pm
Serilda Madde

Standing their seeing the outcome she began to see that the missile had stopped, looking over she saw a man holding out his hand liquifying her missile and stopping it from exploding as a pop of a bubble goo-d out. She began to listen to the mans answer and dispersed her two hand guns. Thinking of the situation she was outmatched but remembering. She began to move back and began to run as a sudden retreat. But before she left she took a Flash grenade out of her side pocket and removed the key while tossing it over to their side where Moli, and the new guy was. While taking a device she began to press it the C4's that were hidden under the concrete near the three. All 8 of them exploded. Taking that she left the field of battle but was able to find cover not so far, using her right hand she began to make a Heckler & Koch HK PSG-1 and started to find a spot to rest. While checking her shirt, she began to remember that her bag was at the spot where she relaxed. But of course she had a second one. Slowly removing the dress she was in her black T-shirt and Tan shorts. "It would be about time that I start my second operation. But those three.. I will have to find a way to kill them. The one who seemed to stop my attack seems to be the biggest threat. Might have to watch out for him." While looking over the edge she used her sniper rifle and began to scope from afar.

Diana Marone

While walking through the de-bree she began to walk a bit faster while trying to catch up with Mr. Thomas, after seeing a Projectile coming at the boy Thomas interfered and stopped it. She was amazed and remembered she had to be tough. Standing their while listening to Mr. Thomas and another talking to this girl named Serilda. she seemed to be like a soldier, but seeing her backing up she then watched her toss something as it exploded in bright light. Then after that light she then heard an Gian explosion as smoke arisen. Hearing Thomas talk to her about Healing Aeon, she walked over to person and began to place her journal out to see if their was a name. "Ah Aeon" while putting her finger on the name in the book, it began to bring over gears around Aeon and started to remove all injuries completely healing Aeon 100%. "All done. Mr. Thomas."

Claire Francisca

Standing while waiting for Soliel to make a move, she began to grow excited as she saw him plow through while making a hole for the four to enter through. Taking her last step while waiting on the others she began to step through in her silver like armor, she looked at the field and began to grin in Jealousy. Such worms like these aren't fit to taste my dirty shoe. While whispering to Soliel. "Which one seems to be the tastiest for me to kill." As she gave a wide grin with her eyes all maniac like. For a kid like her age of 13, she was pretty much powerful but unstable. Revolving around she took her gauntlets in place and waited on command, she wanted to fight, fight to kill. Didn't matter who she killed, anyone would do.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:51 pm
Nikolai skidded to a stop behind Anya after she rounded the corner. Nik blinked at the sight of the several Fallen Phoenix members in front of them, Raven and a kid he didn't know, along with zombies. "Zombies again?! Aww man..." Nik thought as he stood in silence behind Anya as she yelled at Raven, feeling he should say something to add to Anya's statement, but not able to think of anything substantial. He simply said to Anya, "I don't think you're going to change her mind, she's just a woman with a grudge against humans." He was being loud enough so that Raven could probably hear him, but he wasn't shouting like Anya was. In a lower tone of voice, Nik quietly spoke to Anya, "Something doesn't feel right about this. Keep an eye on Raven and the kid, I'm going to scout the higher ground." Nik then sank into his shadow, which skittered up the side of the buildings, to the roof. He came up out of his shadow when he was at a decent vantage point. He looked around, trying to see if it really was just the two of them; it wasn't. On the rooftop opposite him, closer to Raven, was a woman and a man, the woman looked like she was carrying a very large machine gun, but he couldn't make out what he was doing.

======

Nika had been following Raven and Danny from the rooftops for a while now, keeping an eye on both their leader and Danny. She knew that Danny had enough zombies to protect himself, but she didn't want to chance that he might get hurt. He was a bit careless sometimes. She had, of course, dragged her brother along, since they worked better together than alone. At the edge of the building, near an intersection, a woman, an Owl, came running around the corner, with a male Owl in a white suit. She scoffed at their defiance. "Defending the humans? What sort of Owls are they? Where's their pride? It's as though they don't care that we've been persecuted and killed..." Nika thought to herself, and before she even noticed he had moved, the Owl in the white suit had moved and was on the building across from them. She frowned and took aim with her machine gun; better to hit him now when she had the chance. She pulled the trigger and the machine gun fired off a few rounds, but then stopped. Nika swore as she brought the gun down and tried to unjam it. "Бог черт возьми в ад! Кусок дерьма британского мастерства!" She exclaimed as she managed to unjam the gun and brought it up again, looking where Nik was standing before the gun jammed, only to find him gone.

======

When the woman fired her gun at him, Nik brought up a shield of shadows, blocking the bullets that would have hit him. He smiled when he heard the woman cursing in Russian. He sank into his shadow and made his way over to the other building, where she was standing. When she took aim and found him gone, Nik spoke from a shadow on the ground, "Вы должны научиться разумением твоим окружением." Nika turned to look at where Nik's shadow was when a shadow double lunged out of it and aimed a kick at her head. Nik wasn't about to fight hand to hand directly when she had a gun that could mulch him, or his suit.

======

Jack sighed and leaned up against the building, taking a deep breath and looking at his hands. He was holding his grandfather's daggers in his hands, they had blood on them. he hadn't wanted to use that much force on the Owls attacking his neighbors, but they wouldn't back off and they gave him no choice. He told his neighbors to go inside and barricade their doors and windows. Now he wasn't so sure that would be enough to save them. He hoped it would, he rather liked his neighbors. He shook his head to clear it, he couldn't get lost in thought now, he had to stop the rampaging Owls in the city, or at least help some of the humans(and the good Owls) out. He started heading in a random direction, cutting through alleyways and side streets. He wasn't quite sure where he was going, and he wasn't really looking for a fight, just someone he could help.  

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Mcemosama

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:05 pm
Viktor Z. Temnota - The Bio-Hazard Owl - T.N.O

Viktor nodded with a sigh as he heard Che respond. Although it wasn't expected he was dead on, and the idea horrified him. Listening to the female owl (Kate) speak Viktor looked away with a look of disdain and frustration at her comment, no matter how hard he tried to remain neutral.He stayed quiet so as to not get into anyone's way, and to not cause any confrontations in this dire time. Before they were teleported Viktor finally managed to mumble, "...I'm not a child..." almost entirely inaudibly. As they were teleported a wave of nausea engulf Viktor, and when they ended up at the Vatican Viktor tried his best to keep him from re-living yesterday's dinner/midnight-3 course snack. He didn't even get enough time to brace himself for a potential conflict when Soliel burst threw the walls. Perfect, fantastic, wonderful....I really woke up this morning thinking, today I really wanna get slaughtered by a group of insane terrorists.....yeah... , he thought as they approached them and gave their little speech. He readied himself for any scenario, he unzipped his jacket revealing his belt of 'supplies' as he pulled out his scalpel and a vial of water. To most people they'd seem like useless instruments for combat, but to Viktor, without any of his special grenades they were his best assets, and dangerous tools of death. Still, something was different from when he was on the field. He was nervous, a little shaky, and could barely keep a grip on his 'weapons'. Unlike before he was a potential direct target, and these aren't just humans and assorted owls, hell one burst through the wall without even trying. And then what after? they'd end up back on the killing grounds that used to be nice city....this was all just so....stupid.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:36 pm
The Cosmic Owl was safe for now. Drowning in a torrent of lava was not the way she would have wanted to leave this world behind. Cecilia's emerald eyes spared a glance at Thomas and another girl who was with him. Depite the fact that she said nothing to The Death Owl, she could feel her anger towards him resonating within her emotions. The emotions that resonated for the unknown girl who was with him was indifference for she did not know her well enough to even begin to judge her. Remaining in the air, she began to head away from the Firearm wielding and creating young woman who had attacked them.

She only hoped that the girl would take Thomas and Roulin's advice and retreat. Yes, she was a member of The Fallen Phoenix, but she should at least be given a chance to live. Cecilia had a feeling that if there hadn't been interruptions from a third party, Roulin might have killed her in the same manner he killed the beam user without any remorse. As the Cosmic Owl flew after Roulin following in his direction, there were multiple explosions as the Material Owl detonated the C4, which she'd had hidden. But this seemed to be used as a distraction in order to allow her to escape. Because it seemed that the intention was not to harm, but merely to distract. Cecilia did not worry about it. The path to Raven would now be mostly cleared save for perhaps a few Owls who wanted to go up against the group in a last ditch effort, but they would be like mere flies that could be swatted away with the flick of a hand.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:58 pm
Kate rolled her eyes at Che's reaction after being teleported. Apparently, Che was not used to being teleported by anyone other than himself. A man his age should be used to any form of teleportation by now. Such a child. Shaking her head at the Mastering Owl when he gave her a double thumbs up, Kate returned her attention to the Mayor of Rome and his pathetic praying. She simply watched in silence as Che basically forced the Mayor to his feet and over towards her. Upon reaching her, Che basically left her to take charge of the human Mayor. Begrudgingly, Kate took hold of the Mayor's arm.

And that was when they were rudely interrupted by Soliel and his four other cohorts. Kate had sensed them nearby, but hadn't said anything about it. Kate scowled slightly at the interruption, but continued taking charge over the Mayor. However, she was the first to answer the Magma Owl right now. "Fine. Go right ahead and take the sniveling little human Mayor. All you will end up doing by killing him though is continuing the cycle of violence. Nobody really cares how much pain you suffered through your genetic enhancements, Soliel Kilitia. Killing this human and any others will not give you any solace through petty revenge. The same goes for Catherine Turner's revenge as well. She will achieve nothing through this meaningless coup." Kate retorted flatly with a hint of bitterness in her tone. The Russian Owl was tiring of all this pointless complaining that the Fallen Pheonix was doing and this was how she was showing it at this point in time. If she had to, she would kill Soliel and his idiotic cohorts here in Saint Peter's Basilica, the main church of the Roman Catholic faith, regardless of how important the building was to any that believed in that religion.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:33 pm
Khalifa Marcellus

Khalifa eyes were on the woman who had been attacking his team with different sorts of firearms, standing behind her he could of just as easily but a bullet into her head or better yet blue up her entire body but that wouldn't bring about any good just as long as she stayed out of their way. As she went on the move and used her counter measures to escape he only stood there watching her every move knowing that an persistent Owl like that wouldn't just pack up and leave regardless of how outnumbered and outmatched she was. Khalifa looked back to his teammates as Thomas rushed in to save Moli, that was kinda mind boggling since saving people weren't in Thomas' characteristics at all and for the fact that mostly everyone within the night owls still held some type of grudge or distaste for the man. He used this time to create a second copy of himself as the matter energy that surrounded him began to form a human shape just before an identical copy stood beside him with its job being to watched the woman gunner who seemed to have an arsenal with her or perhaps that was just her ability. Noticing Roulin and Cecilia back on the move he teleported from the roof he stood on and was now near the two also walking not to far behind them though he knew they could be moving much faster, he just hoped Moli would be alright with them leaving him since it would seem he was still making sure Aeon was alright. "This day can't get any better than this." He stated with an sarcastic tone, his pistol still in hand and his left being trapped in the pockets of his blue jeans. Khalifa wasn't to sure of Roulins mental status at this point, he knew the Owl was powerful but he also known Roulin since they were children and he was never one to act as he is now but living a war filled life could do that to you since Khalifa wasn't to far from where he was on a daily basis.

Celestin Selone

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:08 pm
With the worm all but a smoldering pile of metal Lucien landed on the ground, Sibal, who was inside the worm was lucky just to get out intime not to be buried under the endless pounds of metal used to create the worm. "Ah Kate you're just the same old ball of sunshine you always were." he said as she displayed her impressive powers. As he looked around he felt the power of hermis transport them into the center of the Catholic religion. He looked towards the Mayor, the man who was displaying the amount of courage he expected from a man in this circumstance. Feeling a sudden surge of chaotic powers he spun around just in time to watch the wall of the church fall to a wave of magma, an old friend of Lucien's had returned to the fray, and with friends this time. After hearing the way Kate was so willing to sacrifice the mayor to Soleil's wrath made him want to cut off her head. He stared towards her for a moment, almost in disbelief. "Kate, not to long ago my loyalty was questioned. Now I can't help but question yours." He said as he shook his head. He flicked his wrist as his razor wires gleamed when light reflected off of their surfaces. "Talking to them is quite useless at this point Kate, they started this war, do you think a nasty tongue lashing will change this?" He asked rhetorically, he already knew her answer, she would go on about how that wasn't what she was trying to do and how he wasn't acting appropriately, and that she didn't care about what he had to say, it was all said and done that ammo had been used up.

"Soleil, when was the last time we fought? Was in on Exire? Where you ruined my vacation? Or was it when for the second time I fell over dead on the streets?" He asked referring to the fight that had occured before the entirety of them had been transported to the ruind of Che's home. He wondered though, how would this play out? This wasn't exactly a place meant for fighting, this was a holy place one he respected, but he wasn't here to die. Luckily none of them were.

Anderson looked around, the church was a sudden suprise from the battlefield they had all but known. He looked at the magnificent church, the place where Dante had honed his hellish powers. He wondered if one day he to would be able to accomplish this. Focusing a little he could feel that his arc dragon and the feral demon were both still inside of him, yet the demon hated this place, it screeched and clawed at his mind but this was to be expected. He sighed and looked up as a roar and a crash lit his focus up. He turned around to see the group of Fallen Phoenix members walk through the entrance. "Aw...Things never play out smoothly do they." he frowned and scratched the back of his head lightly. he didn't want to fight here, he doubted that he could, his mental state and the lineage he came from kept him from even attempting such a thing.  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games