Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:28 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
So... Did anyone else know that in Code Veronica, if you raise up Alexander's body out of the ice BEFORE rescuing claire, Alexia will show up and give you a little speech before your fight with the spider?

Every, every single time I played through, I saved Claire right away, then went for the other jewels, so I've never seen it before.

I got it the first time I played.

Said the spider to the fly, how do you wish do die?

I love that line! xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:28 pm
Really! I knew something was supposed to happen then, I just never did it.  

StriderHayato

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:04 pm
I did, Alexia always makes me glee. whee  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:54 pm
Actually, now that I think about it, I did see that cinematic once before, long time ago, and I probably thought, "That's awesome." And then I forgot all about it, because of my usual habit of immediately going to save Claire.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:29 pm
I got the Zombie Survival Guide today. mrgreen It makes me so happy.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:45 pm
You know... I think there should be a solid minigame starring Wesker... Like Ex Mode in RE2... See, RE4 is time limited. RECVX has dated graphics. If RE4's mercenaries mode was based on something other than time constraints, it would make me happy.  

Biohazard EXTREME

XINVADER

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:40 am
Heya there. Today I was quite proud to find out that for a few hours my Grunny petition was at the top of the most voted list for a while...  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:16 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
I got the Zombie Survival Guide today. mrgreen It makes me so happy.

Waaaaant. D:  

Javanomicron

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:39 pm
Good piece of literature. After reading it, my friend couldn't stop but passing by buildings and commenting, "That would be a good hideout against zombies."  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:48 pm
I've skimmed through my friends copy of that. blaugh
We decided the best place to hide out is Wal-Mart. xd
Everything is at your disposal and you can block the entrances with cars. wink

Sukotsu Souske

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:54 pm
Sukotsu Souske
I've skimmed through my friends copy of that. blaugh
We decided the best place to hide out is Wal-Mart. xd
Everything is at your disposal and you can block the entrances with cars. wink
They'll just climb over the cars and break through the big glass walls, I'm afraid. If you hide in Wal Mart, you better be damn sure you do nothing to attract the zombies. Otherwise you gotta look at a place with small windows, limited doors, and hopefully both are as elevated as possible.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:53 pm
Biohazard's got a point. Though, while Wal-Mart is not a good hide out, it is a damn good place to get supplies in case of a zombie attack. owo And plus, you can ram the zombies with your shopping cart on the way back to your vehicle. XD  

Javanomicron

Sukotsu Souske

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:25 pm
The Wal-Mart in my town doesn't have any windows.
There's only the few doors. And Wal-Mart has plenty of stuff to block the doors with. wink I just like the idea of stocking up. xp
I'm never serious about any of this. xd

Have you ever seen the book on how to be a supervillain? It's made by the same person.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:37 am
I'd rather barricade myself in S-Mart and hope that a man with a chainsaw for a hand will kick all the zombie asses...
And, you know, maybe sing a song about it, like in the Musical.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:43 pm
Check out this Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Review I wrote for Electric Playground as a professional piece of journalism.

http://elecplay.com/articles_review.php?article=11491  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games