Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:09 am
Major General Andrews
xp xp xp xp xp

Oi, Drew-san decided to randomly pop in on us? =/  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:18 am
t0sh, send me the OMG? <33  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:48 pm
Stop calling people sir and madam in jap. . . .  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:36 pm
SurvivingPyrodoxManiac...

Why? -san, -chan and -kun sound so much better than ther old Mr and Ms. xd  

Minielf

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:24 pm
Minielf
SurvivingPyrodoxManiac...

Why? -san, -chan and -kun sound so much better than ther old Mr and Ms. xd

Yesir, (see that sounded great).  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:21 pm
Just call me Master... it works much better. twisted  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:04 pm
tamcharles
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf
7Sapphire8Dragon9
My school does that too, only with Neopets rolleyes
The school computers never lets me go on any site that i like gonk all the sites that i usually go on are blocked crying
and gaia is one of em....

And are teachers allowed to swear in school? Cos we were reading a book called The Kingdom By The Sea today, and it had the s**t word in it o.O My english teacher was reading it outloud too, so everybody heard it....
And i didnt know that bloody and bugger were actually swear words eek and i've been using the word bloody a few times gonk no wonder my brother keeps saying i swear when i dont even kno it stressed

Bloody and bugger are sort of swear words-well they're more like curse words.
If you are shocked at your teachers swearing in class you'll be stunned if you went to any of the lectures at my university. All the uni lecturers and tutors swear all the time; one lecturer once swore f@*k more than 30 times in one hour. xd

Haha, in South Park, they swore 162 times in 30 minutes, they even had a swear metre. rofl

i think i saw that episode before, and despite the number of swear words in it, i still love it heart
I even got 2 episodes in cantonese, even though i dunno what cantonese words were suppose to be swear words....

Mini - eek whoa, i didnt know uni teachers swear that much! Sometimes when my science teacher done something wrong he's about to say s**t but instead he changed it to sugar like everyone does 3nodding

One of my friends bought in Drop Dead Fred once and since it was end of term we were allowed to have a relaxed day in some lessons, we watched it in English, and since my English teacher was kinda old she says older people get sensetive on swaer words, and when the first swear word came she actually missed hearing it xd

Oh, nice. I love South Park, they make fun of everyone. Hopefully not me. ninja

I got 100.00 mbps. 3nodding
LoL... that's your LAN connection speed, I mean you connection speed to your ISP. razz

Hah, I have no idea. sweatdrop I just know it saids, Speed: 100.00 Mbps for my internet connection. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:01 am
@Charlie - Pfft. You think we'll be intimidated just by expensive items?! stare xd  

Niphredil Ithilmir

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:59 am
I havent been online for 3 days and so much posts to read @_@
I had 4 days straight eating pizza eek mmmm....stuffed crust ^_^

And whats going on with the new donation items? 10K already @_@

I'm also chosen to be one of the 16 people in my whole year to be part of this "Higher Education" thingy xp Cos the teachers believe that we should be in Universities when we're older...so now they're taking us to Suffolk College for 2 days and Essex University, Im so excited ^_^

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:02 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
@Charlie - Pfft. You think we'll be intimidated just by expensive items?! stare xd

Expensive? Just wait till I get my BBT offer ready. twisted ninja  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:05 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir

Well, he has got me intimidated with his horns. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:30 pm
tamcharles
Niphredil Ithilmir

Expensive? Just wait till I get my BBT offer ready. twisted ninja

Feh, I'm hardly intimidated by your rich items. You don't look nearly as formidable as Dasg. domokun

Sapphire: holy crap, four straight days eating pizza...what the hell got over you? eek  

Minielf

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:26 am
Mini - aint my fault, on Sunday i went to Derby and my auntie was rewarding us with pizza, on Mondait was my cousins b'day party even though her b'day was on Sunday rolleyes , on Tuesday it was my uncles 50th b'day, and on Wednesday i ate the leftovers from Sunday's pizza's 3nodding
And did i mention that all the pizza's came from Pizza Hut blaugh

Babi - *looks at sig* gah you got more gold than me gonk

And since the year 11's were leaving school today they gone chaotic eek They were roaming everywhere in the school asking people to sign their shirts and breaking a few school rules xp
There were rumours that the year 11's were gonna start egging people after school....which didnt happen since there were teachers around the school gates keeping an eye on em xd
I wonder if this happens in every school? ninja

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:12 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Mini - aint my fault, on Sunday i went to Derby and my auntie was rewarding us with pizza, on Mondait was my cousins b'day party even though her b'day was on Sunday rolleyes , on Tuesday it was my uncles 50th b'day, and on Wednesday i ate the leftovers from Sunday's pizza's 3nodding

And since the year 11's were leaving school today they gone chaotic eek They were roaming everywhere in the school asking people to sign their shirts and breaking a few school rules xp
There were rumours that the year 11's were gonna start egging people after school....which didnt happen since there were teachers around the school gates keeping an eye on em xd

Hehe, yeah. sweatdrop

I want charles' horns. gonk  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:13 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9

The same thing happens in every school when the most senior students leave it. But I'm surprised your school only goes up to year 11 and doesn't go beyond it. The year 11s are moving onto another school right?

Lol, four days in a row where pizza is served at a party or occassion. What luck or coincidence. rofl  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games