Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marquis27

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:19 pm

Shes got Ranmaru's eyes. Marquis thinks to himself. He extends his hand to help her up "Your still young don't feel useless.. the only useless thing you can do at your age is standing idle, and not gaining experience, knowledge, strength. Life is a long process, no matter how much the past haunts us we must overcome" Marquis looks to his new student with a re-assuring smile.
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:29 pm

After hearing his words of advice and encouragement she returned the smile.
Somehow sensing his mind wasn't completely focused on what's going on she jumped real quick and smacked his left cheek. " hahahahaha, i got you, hahahahaha, you said never to leave yourself open... hahaha...is this when the student surpasses the master?" she ended her words in a smile.

Novaleigh91

marquis27

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:51 pm

Marquis laughs. "well the hit wasn't hard enough to break my water clone. so i'de say no." Marquis says with a smile." Now watch carefully." Marquis makes one simple handsigns. he makes alot of water arise from wet ground. and forms a ball into his hand. "Now you try, just concentrate your chakra as if its water. fluid, freeforming. If you need, study from the ebs and flows of a simple stream." (mizu soujuu)((water manipulation))
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:07 pm

she looked at his hand and was amazed, she definitely seen something like that before but never so close and personal. Knowing that this jutsu would be known by her in a while she was amazed. Thinking real hard but taking nice and slow deep breaths. (remembering.....freeforming, just like using chakra knives, freeforming).....a shout "Suiton: mizu soujuu", molecules of water start to form together and started to make it's way to her hands, but getting impatient to form the ball of water like her superior the jutsu failed and the little bit of water simply fell to her palms and mades it's way down to the floor through drops.

Novaleigh91

marquis27

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:34 pm

"You need to calm yourself. Don't force it. let the chakra flow from within. mind and body as one. This is a higher level Mizu soujuu completing this will make it easier for you to learn many other water based jutsus." Marquis does the process slowly once again form a ball in his hand. he even adds a spin to the ball.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:34 am

Breathing in and out trying to concentrate her body and mind. ( i can do this).
"Suiton: mizu soujuu". keeping fully concentrated water started to flow to her hand much faster and much more than before until it created a ball of water above her hand. sharp screech, " huh, i did it, yay i did it, im the best......yea yea yea yea..." Looking at marquis as well as trying to show off she made the water to be as big as a basketball and started to twirl it around. ( i did it!)

Novaleigh91

marquis27

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:16 am

Marquis smiles as his new student is taking some big steps and really starting to make him proud. marquis bends down to Saraii's level and mess's up her hair with his hand. "If I ever had a daughter I would want her to be like you." he says genuinly his eyes closed he is smiling so big. "Now lets move onto something else shall we?" With a smile and a couple of handsigns. Marquis turns the water ball in Saraii's hand into a mirrored surface the shine from the reflective basketball sized mirror is quite intense. creating a weird sort of light color pattern in the area. . "now you try." the mirrored ball turns back into water as marquis releases the jutsu.
Mizu Kagami no Jutsu (Water Mirror Technique)
Description: A simple jutsu that allows the user to turn a quantity of water as small as a drop and as large as a small puddle into a mirrored surface. This can allow the user to see behind himself, and around corners with careful application of the technique.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:08 pm

She felt so happy even though her beautiful soft hair was mesed up. she let the water in to her gourd controlling it with her movement. After the water made it's way into her gourd she reopened the cap and said" Suiton:mizu soujuu" and led the water out with her hand. The water flew out as she stopped it, keeping the water levitated through concentration she coppied the hand signs her sensei used and then said " Mizu Kagami no Jutsu (Water Mirror Technique)" but the water didn't turn into anything and she had led the water back into her gourd. huffing and puffing.( wow this must have either alot of chakra or took way to much concentration) this task was going to prove to be difficult for her.

Novaleigh91

marquis27

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:19 pm

Marquis repeats the handsigns slowly, focus's on every single water droplet. his goal to flatten each one. and thus focus the reflection to one side. the water mirror arises infront of marquis, he sneaks in a quick swig of sake. "I know you can do it" he releases the mirror and is sitting chewing on his toothpick, leaned up against a tree.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:33 pm

Quickly looking away she repeats the words " Suiton: mizu soujuu" once again leading the water out of the small gourd, thinking of the water her mother's image pops in to her head and her temper started going from calm to madness in her head.......her eyes started to glow outrageously red and she looked at the water. ( i can see everything in the water.... now) she cooppied the hand signs but recided the words within her head ( " Mizu Kagami no Jutsu (Water Mirror Technique)" the water turned into a flat surface
and started to show her images of all things behind her. she got real excited and for the first time she seen her eyes red. she looked in amazment but didn't care cause she thought it complimented her porcelain complection. trying not to seem suprised she thought about something else her hair... her went to normal and she giggled. " my hair is messy, you loser" she fixed her hair and after fixing it she looked at her teacher and the mirror fell and broke into shards and fragments then turned to water. She was scare for a quick second but then realized it's only water.

Novaleigh91

marquis27

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:43 pm

Marquis laughs. "Is that the 1st time you've seen your own eyes?" Marquis smiles and makes three handsigns. "this one is going to be really tough for you." Marquis then splash's into the ground as if his body suddenly yet fluently became water.
Mizutamari no Jutsu (Water Puddle Technique)
Description: By altering personal body shape, the user can melt into a puddle of water on the ground. This allows the user to hide and set up an ambush, or lose inexperienced trackers.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:49 pm

"Oh My Goodness!!! how do you do that" she was even more amazed cause she thought so many things she could do with a jutsu such as this one. "How do you do this one.Do i have to concentrate even harder, thinking makes my brain hurt" ( he's not turning back.....did he die.....im scared) " get up please"

Novaleigh91

marquis27

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:58 pm

The water puddle by the tree stays where it is. Marquis reforms right behind saraii. "whats wrong?" Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu (Water Puddle Transportation) "you won't be able to learn this second part of the jutsu just quite yet." Marquis smiles.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:11 pm

" oh there you are, i was starting to get frightened...you didn't appear and you stood there and i was scared and you didn't answer and i was scared and you didn't say anything....( huffing and puffing) and i was scared, but here you are
so there". Numb feeling started within the joints of her arms. She started to think ( why do my arms feel like this, i feel as if though i did numerous amount of push ups. She started to ignore it and took a pin and tied her hair with one hand. the expression on her face shown her to be serious.( i will learn this jutsu before nightfall regardless the pain ). She looked at marquis " im ready now, teach me"

Novaleigh91

marquis27

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:33 pm

Marquis looks at her with question. Shes not very good at hiding her pain. "when performing this jutsu if it starts to hurt to badly throughout your muscles, we will be stopping, regardless if you have learnt it yet or not." Marquis performs the 3 handsigns slowly so they are completely visible. he focus's his chakra to himself. and becomes a puddle. he pops up several feet to the left. "simply become the water, when i said think about the way water moves, i really mean it., move with the water, this will take you a lot of concentration to do the 1st couple times but it will gradually become easier to do over time."

(gotta go to work. laters)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games