Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:17 pm

((Mmmm...smart, Kit.))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:24 pm

(Truth is...While i was using my other RPC Kit the second...I watched topns of animes and stole the most badass things from them. Wrote them down on a list and now im using them one at a time. Thats technique number one. The wire shuriken ^^

So you know i have 137 more to go ^^)

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:38 pm

((-,- Oh, figures. Can I borrow that list? >.<))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:42 pm

(LOL i dont mind sharing a few with you. but get back to me on monday. LOL there are some that i want to keep private and to myself...Until i use them and them someone else uses them to copy me..then the n00b cycle begins....LOL)

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:46 pm

((Yup. You keep one piece of digital paper and you don't make copies to send around. xp Anyway...oh, I just noticed that the smileys on the side seem thinner than usual. Hmmmm....))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:51 pm

(Only you would notice somthing like that Lenon ^^)

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:57 am

(woooooow) rolleyes
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:05 pm

Mizu came in while she saw a water clone of herself. She broke the jutsu and continued to watch the fight saying not a word.

Rockgirl809

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:47 pm

kit the philosipher
(Heres that trick i promised you ^^)

Kit smiled and he was thrown to the floor. Getting slammed down he watched the incoming kunai fly at him. In a sudden bend the kuni shifted. 7 went to the right thigh another seven went directly to the left shoulder. Three kunai impaled the right thigh as only on impaled the lef shoulder. "Want to know a little secret?....That p***k you felt about 2 minutes ago...." Lifting his hand as he released it from Rahenno's wrist the kunai moved causing a slight pain sensation. "....Wires attached to the holes on the kunai...Think of it as a homing device." Kicking Rahenno from the top of him Kit got to his feet and turend his back to him. Looking out onto the Cloud village he gave a chuckle. "The fight is aalmost as good as over my friend."

(Alright...Its time to go to the next spot..but remember..you have kunai in your thigh and shoulder....Gonna need to take them out ^^)

______ >>> -Rahenno-Inuzuka <<< ______
Rahenno Inuzuka Konton - Raikage

User Image

-----
"Not yet." He said getting up taking the kunai out his arm and thigh. Rahenno's chest began to glow a light blue. His neckles was shining, the pendant giving to him by his mother, was able to increase his speed and power. Rahenno rushed to Kit, quicker than he could follow and intended to send him flying with an hard uppercut

((Forgot i had the pendant. Got it appove WAY back.))

User Image
"Can you tame your inner demon?"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:53 pm

katsuro left the academy grounds and headed to what was once his home here.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:50 pm

Mizu stand up and started to do hand signs ''Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu'' she said as 1 water clone came up and formed itself to look just like the real mizu. "Go to Rahenno's treehouse and cheak up on Pyro" said the real mizu. The water clone dissapeared going to the treehouse whild the real mizu sat back down continuing to watch the fight.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:17 am

hunter arriveis at the acadomy and his ember clone disappers then says to casper "since theres a fight here lets continue your training at the acadomy training grounds."then levese.

Aro97

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:56 am

(Ohh...Nice..)

Kit turned just in time to have his jaw meet the fist of Rahenno. Noticing the blue pendants glow he grabbed it and yanked Rahenno along with him as he flew up into the air. As the two spiraled out of wahck continuing to spin in circles Kit continued to throw a few punches and kicks as they were sent barreling into the hot springs.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:13 pm

Mizu got up and started to do hand signs ''Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu'' a water clone formed itself. ''Go to the raikages office. Try to find it'' mizu said as the water clone dissapeared

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:55 pm

The water clone of mizu came in and the real mizu broke the jutsu and saw Naro ''So i see you found my water clone'' mizu said
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games