Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:59 pm
Falathrim
Middle-earth is vast. Can a cult of ten people truly search it to the very ends within that which life allows them?

Nay.

Our Saviour shall protect us, and you shall fall back into the Darkness that awaits you.
ten people indeed. Yet believe me we posess the influence to draw more to join our cult! We shall have Elves, Men, Dwarves, Dragons, Balrogs, Orcs, and Hobbits! Soon you will not be able to hide from the Heathen Cult! domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:00 pm
Nimbrethil
A true Church needs no building.

Nay, it does not. Yet when did I say we had one?

I merely suggested that you could not find our headquarters. Whether we wven have one or not, you shall never know. For you have rejected the Saviour!  

Falathrim

Melian

Longbow UK
We know where your secret lair is... It's where all secret lairs are! Under a mountain!

Quick heathens! spread out and search the mountains of middle-earth.

*runs off in the direction of Mount Doom*  
Falathrim
Middle-earth is vast. Can a cult of ten people truly search it to the very ends within that which life allows them?

Nay.

Our Saviour shall protect us, and you shall fall back into the Darkness that awaits you.

Of course, the character from Tolkien's works which I have claimed could tell us anything about the land *looks over at Eru* ^__^ twisted  

Zurgi

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:01 pm
SYFFER
Falathrim

Nay.

ten people indeed. Yet believe me we posess the influence to draw more to join our cult! We shall have Elves, Men, Dwarves, Dragons, Balrogs, Orcs, and Hobbits! Soon you will not be able to hide from the Heathen Cult! domokun

Elves and Balrogs, fighting together?

Madness.

The Elves revere Earendll, the Saviour, as do the Edain. You will find yourself hard pressed not get any to join in a Crusade against us.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:01 pm
I think we should have a leader. Perhaps a Quuen! biggrin

In place of Falathrim we would have a Queen! Not dark but beautiful and terrible as the Morning. Treacherous as the Sea. Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love her and despair.
twisted  

SYFFER

zylaxidia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:02 pm
Raised to the ground? Like, it goes upwards in order to fall down? That's interesting, really. Utmostly informative. Must mean that we're in the sky. Castles Churches in the sky!

Nim, well said! The church is in the people!

I had a thought. Fangirls are heathens. THE HORROR!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:03 pm
SYFFER

In place of Falathrim we would have a Queen! Not dark but beautiful and terrible as the Morning. Treacherous as the Sea. Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love her and despair.
twisted

I think I've heard that somewhere before...  

Elainya

Melian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:03 pm
Falathrim
SYFFER
Falathrim

Nay.

Madness.

The Elves revere Earendll, the Saviour, as do the Edain. You will find yourself hard pressed not get any to join in a Crusade against us.

And he ******** up again. xd Our strength is not in our numbers! Mwhaha. o_o  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:04 pm
Elainya
SYFFER

twisted

I think I've heard that somewhere before...
Ofcourse you did 3nodding It's Galadriel's reaction to Frodo offering her the One ring  

SYFFER

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:04 pm
Right.

While your busy fearing your Queen, well be laughing. Because, you know, you started the cult because you wanted the ability to choose your own actions. Heh.

Fools.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:05 pm
Falathrim
Right.

While your busy fearing your Queen, well be laughing. Because, you know, you started the cult because you wanted the ability to choose your own actions. Heh.

Fools.
One day you shall realize your destiny and join us 3nodding Against the Cult there shall be no victory!  

SYFFER

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:07 pm
Falathrim
Nimbrethil
A true Church needs no building.

Nay, it does not. Yet when did I say we had one?

I merely suggested that you could not find our headquarters. Whether we wven have one or not, you shall never know. For you have rejected the Saviour!

A headquarters that isn't a building or an otherwise destructible place?

I haven't rejected the Saviour. Or accepted him, come to think of it. Guess I'll do that. *Is Saved*  
Falathrim
Right.

Fools.

Well said, high priest. A cult fearing their high queen, who dominates their wills while they cower in fear. What a delightful thought. stressed  

zylaxidia

Falathrim

Melian
Falathrim
SYFFER
Falathrim

Nay.

Madness.

And he ******** up again. xd Our strength is not in our numbers! Mwhaha. o_o

Okay, in all seriousness? What the ******** is up with you people looking for typos? Can you honestly not find anything else to point out, that you have to comb my posts over in an attempt to mock me for something?  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games