Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Kiatka

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:18 pm
Hey Lore and didnt I tell you you are not allowed to leave yet wink  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:18 pm
Kiatka
New jewelry stuffs

http://www.etsy.com/your/listings

Hey Patty

The link doesn't work.
I don't think it's directing to the page you want us to see...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Kiatka

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:20 pm
yeah I was a doof I fixed it in the original post  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:24 pm
I love the choker

http://www.etsy.com/listing/54638264/victorian-pearl-choker  

Kiatka

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

patgd08

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:28 pm
ah.. patty... that nickname will follow me to the grave T-T

yea, I'm going to bring my PSP ... scared to bring my 360 >_> I wanna make friends, but wooo-no  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:33 pm
So what would you rather be called  

Kiatka

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:33 pm
360s are pretty safe, usually.
In any case, one of your room mates may be bringing one, so just bringing games might work in that case.
*shrugs*
I know ALL of the guys on my campus bring their 360s, and the worst thing that happened to my boyfriend was one of his room mates brought in untrustworthy people, one of whom stole his copy of Oblivion, which he never got back.
He left it out in their common/living room area, though, so it's partly his fault, too.
I ended up replacing it for him, in the end. .__.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:17 am
Kiatka
So what would you rather be called

Pat or Pattie(J/K !)

Queen Spazzy
In any case, one of your room mates may be bringing one, so just bringing games might work in that case.
*shrugs*
I know ALL of the guys on my campus bring their 360s, and the worst thing that happened to my boyfriend was one of his room mates brought in untrustworthy people, one of whom stole his copy of Oblivion, which he never got back.
He left it out in their common/living room area, though, so it's partly his fault, too.

my cuz love that game, but pretty much beat it.. he wants a new game like it .. maybe fable III ^(--)^ I'm mostly afraid of it getting broken ;>> almost got red rings before and my sis's baby keep pluging it out and now I've lost 2 games T-T *was my fav's)  

patgd08

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:15 am
Kiatka
Hey Lore and didnt I tell you you are not allowed to leave yet wink

yes you did but that's cause you can't find a replacement for me.... I'm too odd lol... but yes i need to pack in the worst way.... have been putting it off.... well not really but can't pack when i've been at your place for the most of the last 2 weeks lol  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:48 am
patgd08
Queen Spazzy
*shrugs*

my cuz love that game, but pretty much beat it.. he wants a new game like it .. maybe fable III ^(--)^ I'm mostly afraid of it getting broken ;>> almost got red rings before and my sis's baby keep pluging it out and now I've lost 2 games T-T *was my fav's)

Bethesda had oughtta be working on another game in the Elder Scrolls series by now. O.o
ANYway.
Unless you have tards for room mates that like to play baseball inside or something, your 360 should be relatively safe.
But you might could hold out on bringing it until you know what your room mates are like.
I'd suggest that route, anyway.
I know that my room mates like to bring in random people a lot, so I'm not taking any other console with me...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Mr pat-pie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:49 pm
Queen Spazzy
patgd08
Queen Spazzy
*shrugs*

Bethesda had oughtta be working on another game in the Elder Scrolls series by now. O.o
ANYway.
Unless you have tards for room mates that like to play baseball inside or something, your 360 should be relatively safe.
But you might could hold out on bringing it until you know what your room mates are like.
I'd suggest that route, anyway.
I know that my room mates like to bring in random people a lot, so I'm not taking any other console with me...

I rather be safe then sorry >>  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:21 pm
*runs in.. and hides watching for the shadows*  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:48 pm
*jumps out of a shadow*
Hi Lore! 8D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:58 pm
PATTYCAKE.
I see you. B|  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

lonely_kir

O.G. Elder

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:32 pm
-turns on some techno music, then turns on a lot of laser lights, scrobe lights, takes out some glow sticks, and raves*  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games