Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:42 am
Completely hideous. cry  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:56 am
*patpat* There there, i'm sure there are many nicer looking females to find. Especially the ones on Italian tv. Where the feck do they find those? <.< Could use one of those...  

-[Verush]-

Dangerous Bunny

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:49 am
Isn't Italy like filled with gorgeous women? I'm sure you'll find someone Tana <3

I'm very seldom proud of any art pieces I do, I'm simply way too critical of myself and everything I do... *shrug* Artsies in www, yay! Funny how I flaunt my drawings online, but refuse to show them to anyone IRL... odd.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:54 am
Is it jsut me or do movies on tv get really crap and bibilical at this time of the year? Today I am being subjected to "The Robe". I'd rather be watching Dune or Bill Hicks, but my mums got the remote.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

-[Verush]-

Dangerous Bunny

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:22 am
Skreemer
Is it jsut me or do movies on tv get really crap and bibilical at this time of the year? Today I am being subjected to "The Robe". I'd rather be watching Dune or Bill Hicks, but my mums got the remote.

Movies do get crappy, sentimental and biblical around this time of year. Last eve I had the choice between 'maid in manhattan' or 'nothing hill'... today it seems to be 'marry poppins' or 'while you were sleeping'. I'm glad I don't watch tv much... 3nodding Maybe i'll watch marry poppins again. It is somewhat classic. Still I'll refuse to watch 'the sound of music'... I like oher music which sounds different!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:33 am
I'm inclined to agree with you. Also, since I dont want my sister to grow up vacuous and a fan of High school moneygrab, I'm getting her Hairspray for christmas. I think I'll put on one of my vast mountains of DVDs instead. Choices are Raising Arizona, Barton Fink, Chasing Amy, Dune or This is England.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:33 am
Raising Arizona isn't bad...I like Holly Hunter so mayhaps I'm a bit biased. I really like kind of artsy movies and cult classics most though. And really good movies (oldish one's that you'd watch in a film class), I don't have cable anymore, so we don't get movie channels, but Cool Hand Luke was on the other day at my friends how which was AWESOME. Paul Newman is spiffy.

*Gluggles Tana* Man, bad dreams suck. And there's really not anything you can do to stop them either.
sad  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:08 am
I don't think I ever truly believed in Santa. I was never that gullible. I kind of always knew my parents bought the presents anyway.

*is a fellow stick-figure "artist"*

The did the same thing when they made the Eragon film. The book was great, but the movie failed.

The magnolia is done very well, EKA.
Sui, you middle pic of the guy with the sword is good.

... or you could just not watch tv ...

*stabs High School Moneygrabber*

Surreal dreams are almost as bad as bad drams, because they just confuse you.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:29 am
Surreal dreams are deceiving evil . You go on an epic quest, filled with danger, adventure, mystery and intriguing plots(always so crazy and original), only to arrive at the grand ending-----

BUZZZZZZZ!

and you're awake... stare  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:51 am
My dreams are usually surreal and very confusing... Especially the lack of transition between places, even ifthey are weirdly twisted in the void of logic, which is my subconcious mind.  

-[Verush]-

Dangerous Bunny

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Hadenshall

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:51 am
....introduce myself..... OOC..... alright.

Hey there, names Hadenshall.

I guess I'm the new guy 'round here. Not sure as of what to do yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:53 am
RP? Or talk OOC some, or bug some crew with silleh questions to which the answer is always 'fish', at which point they are slapped with a wet fish. 3nodding  

-[Verush]-

Dangerous Bunny

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Hadenshall

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:08 am
Heh, that sounds entertaining. I suppose I will browse the forums for bit in the search of an RP.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:54 am
Some jerk-off tourist wouldn't let me in my favorite deli today. He could only speak English, and I really didn't want to deal with the hassle, but he wouldn't move until I spoke with him in English. Baldracca. mad  

Tanakietsu

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:08 am
Hrm...
The King and I was on, earlier...
Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera...

And then, I have to do laundry, and all I have left that is clean are all summer clothes...
*curls up under her blanky while sitting at the computer*

I like teh artsies 4laugh  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games