Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:09 pm
Tuesday got up, he was almost asleep, and answered the door. He wasn't shocked to see Miyuki there, he had been on her mind ever since she left. He smiled at her, evaluating her apparel.
"Hi." She finally said, breathless. She reached up and kissed his cheek.
"Oh hi." He said, smiling.
"Come in." He said, opening the door. She gladly entered. They sat on his bed.
"Why did you come?" He asked, curious, though he already knew the answer. Miyuki looked into his eyes, finding nothing but burning curiosity.
"Well, um. I wanted to talk to you about something." She said, blushing. His face turned serious.
"Oh." He said, he knew what she was talking about.
"It's much to early for that...I think. And beside the matter, I could kill you Miyuki. You don't seem to grasp how dangerous that would be." He said. Something ripped through Miyuki. Rejection tore through her mind.
"Could we at least try?" She asked, feeble. Her hand in his, he looked up, hesitating. Then turned back to her, he kissed her. But this time it was different. His lip, eager against hers, were rough. His hands, instead of hers this time, tangled in her hair. Her hands tangled in his. He lay down, on top of her, not breaking the kiss. Shivers went down her spine. Suddenly Miyuki's hands started to unbutton her shirt.
Cold, iron cuffs locked around her wrists. Tuesday lips froze against hers. He gently pushed her away.
"Would you please stop trying to take off your clothes?" He asked, serious.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:10 pm
Lilli sighed in frustration. The pain in her arm was returning.
"Bou, he's not going to move, I'm positive. If you do this quickly, shouldn't it be fine? He won't hurt you. He's unconscious. Please Bou." Lilli begged.

Lilli was starting to feel emotional again.
Like she might cry again. It was because of his face, it being almost all black.
"Just at least heal his face. Please, Bou." Lilli pleaded.
---

Chiharu shook her head, laughing softly as Miyuki ran off.
Miyuki wasn't going to go to sleep. She knew at least that much.
Miyuki was probably off to convince Tuesday to have sex with her.

Chiharu, felt rather dejected.
I really do like him.. but Miyuki does as well. But I don't really want to lose my best friend... Chiharu thought.
And Kyoiya isn't an option, he has Bou. And I can't change that. Whatever.. Miyuki would be better for Tuesday anyway. She's not as much of a whore as I am. Chiharu thought.
Chiharu left the living room, heading to her bedroom. It was next to Miyuki's, 4 doors down from Tuesday's.
Chiharu sat on her bed, her elbows rested on her knees.
I don't think anyone in my whole life has ever actually loved me. My family might have when I was little, but they didn't after I was bitten...
Chiharu picked up the picture of her parents holding her as a baby at the wall. The glass plate shattered, the picture fell to the floor with a soft thud.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:25 pm
Bou sighed.
"Okay..." She said, reaching down. She gently placed both hands on either cheek. Her eyes closed as a translucent white glow emmited from her hands. His skin turned from black, to red, to pink, to their original tone. She focused hard as she moved to other parts of his face. It was like reversing what Tsshyeiah did. When she was done, his face looked almost perfect. There were scars still...Where the burns were.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:38 pm
Luckily Klaash hadn't moved. Only kept his eyes fixed on Lilli, but to him, was Celleia.
Lilli smiled, seeing his face back to it's original appearance. The scars left would eventually fade, but would take time.
Lilli felt his face with the back of her hand. It was smooth other than the scars.
Tears came to Lilli's eyes.
"Bou," Lilli said, smiling. "Thank you."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:29 pm
[[I'm makin popcorn.]]

Rejection washed through Miyuki. She started to tear up.
"What is it now?" He asked, her tears spilt over the edge. Tuesday was actually surprised by her reaction. He held her close, He moved so they were on their sides. He kissed her hair.
"I could kill you Miyuki." He said gently. She cried silently on his shoulder, shivering against his cold stone chest. His fingers were colder than ice cubes against her face. Suddenly the flow of words from Miyuki's mind stopped. Everything went silent except for the sound of Miyuki's stifled sobs. Tuesday's body froze, his eye brows knit in confusion. He could still hear everyone else's thoughts...Just not hers. He focused, closing his eyes.
Still he got nothing.
It took him a while to realize Miyuki was yelling at him.
"TUESDAY!" She yelled, tears flowing down her face.
"Huh?" He asked, dumbfounded.
"What? What happened?" She asked. He shook his head.
"Nothing. I can't ehar your thoughts anymore." He said, deeply troubled by his ability. A grin appeared on Miyuki's face.
"Really?!" She asked, excited.
"Yeah..." He said, frowning.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:20 pm
[You didn't post for Bou.. have her heal his shoulders or something...
Cuz' I can't really post for Chiharu. She's just sitting in her room all sad and what not. ;P]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:25 pm
Tuesday bit his bottom lip.
"Why can't I hear you?!" He asked himself. While Miyuki was walking around, thrilled that he couldn't hear her thoughts.

After a while, Tuesday finally got over not being able to hear her and grabbed her hand.
"Well..." She said.
"I still can't." He said between kissing her neck.

Bou had healed Klaash's shoulders. Hideous scars replaced the burns though, sacrs that would never fade. He was still sleeping, but now he was sleeping.
Bou leaned back in her chair. She closed her eyes, placing two fingers on her temple. She inhaled, exhaled, deeply. Repeating the process.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:10 pm
Lilli examined the scars on his shoulders. Those never fade. But at least the skin was repaired.
Lilli got off the bed and went to her window. She opened it in hope to air out the smell of burnt flesh.
Lilli then went and sat in the chair next to Bou.
"Bou, thank you so much for helping me with this one." Lilli said, hugging her with her good arm. Lilli took the towel off her burnt arm. The movement of the towel touching it stung.
"Agh. It stings." Lilli said, biting her lip.
"Bou, could you heal this?" Lilli asked, holding out her arm.
----

Kyoiya got up from the table he was sitting at in the dining hall. He couldn't stand to sit there any longer.
He went and sat in the living room, hoping Bou would eventually find him there.
----

Chiharu couldn't sit in her room any longer.
She couldn't sit still and do nothing for so long.
I honestly wish I could find someone to be happy with. I feel so worthless. Chiharu thought, getting off her bed.
She couldn't go talk to Tuesday, he was busy with Miyuki and whatever they might be doing.
Kyoiya was most likely off with Bou, doing whatever.

She decided to go to the living in hope of finding someone to talk to.
As Chiharu entered the living room, she at first, saw no one of interest.
As she sat down on one of the sofas, she heard some call her name.
"Chiharu!" Kyoiya said, walking to her.
She smiled, seeing him.
"Hey, Kyo." Chiharu said as he sat down next to her.
"Hey, how've you been?" Kyoiya asked her.
She shrugged. "Kind of lonely, feeling rather depressed." She said frankly.

"Why is that?" Kyoiya asked.
"Well, my friend Miyuki is to busy trying to "befriend" Tuesday to bother with me." Chiharu said.
Kyoiya got what she meant by "befriending".
"I'm sorry, hun." He said, putting his arm around her.
"It'll be okay." Kyoiya said comfortingly.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:11 pm
Unaware of his actions because he was currently being possessed by the dead Celleia, he breathed out in an eerie voice, "Find her. Find the White Woman. Please. She's empty." He still had a cold, emotionless face, and his voice was quite robotic. He didn't stir one bit, just lie there in a heap.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:41 pm
Bou turned to Lilli.
"Oh yeah! Yeah sure." She said, placing her hand over Lilli's burn. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.
A faint glow emmited from her hands, the 'reverse-burn' turned her skin back to the normal pale tone. There was a scar, in the shape of a hand, on her forearm. She sighed and got up.
"Well I've better find Kyoiya." She said, worried of what he might be doing. She quickly hugged and kissed Lilli on the cheek and left the room, trotting down the hall, towards the dining hall.
Once she got there, she looked around. Finding that it was completely empty, there was a strange, eerie feeling in the manor.
"Hmmmm..." She hummed and walked to the living room.
'It's okay hun.' She heard Kyoiya talking. She stopped suddenly, leaning in to listen. Luckily, there was a large plant by the corner. Bou crouched down and peeked through the leaves. She saw Kyoiya, his arm over Chiharu. A wave of jealousy and betrayal washed through her. Tears formed in her eyes.
I knew it! I knew he was with her! Her thoughts raged inside her head.
She stifled a sob, clutching her mouth. A small, choking sound escaped her mouth. Kyoiya's head perked up. Bou was quick on her feet and ran back to her room before he could get up.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:11 pm
Chiharu had wrapped her arms around Kyoiya's middle. He still had his arm aorund her shoulder.
From behind him, Kyoiya heard a stifled sob, almost sounding like someone was being choked.
Kyioya in reaction quickly turned back his head only yo see Bou running out of the room.
"Damn it, Bou." Kyoiya said, sounding angry.
Chiharu's face grew darker.
"Oh. Well you should probably go tell her it was a misunderstanding." Chiharu said.
"I'll walk you back to your room. It's fine, not your fault." Kyoiya said.

He had dropped Chiharu off at her room and then Kyoiya turned and ran for the stairs.
Damn.. Now she'll be pissed. Kyoiya said, tapping on his door before entering.
"Bou," Kyoiya said softly, "I just want you to know nothing happened." Kyoiya said, keeping his distance.
"Please just... listen." He said, almost begging.
---

Chiharu sat on her bed again, feeling even more lonely and forgotten then before.
Damn. This sucks. I hate feelling alone. Chiharu thought.
I don't think anyone would mind if I just left this place, or even died. I really don't think it would make a difference. Chiharu thought, putting her face in her hands.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:49 pm
Bou sat in the corner of her room, next to her bed, crying into her hands. She heard Kyoiya's urget voice.
"Please just listen." He said. But Bou didn't feel like moving. She didn't feel like doing anything right now. Her crying had stopped now. She sat in the corner, silent, then realized the door was unlocked.

"T-Tuesday.." Miyuki mumbled in her sleep. He smiled to himself.
I don't think anyone would mind if I just left this place, or even died. I really don't think it would make a difference. He heard Chiharu's voice. Gently, he got up, barely shifting Miyuki in her sleep. Tuesday stood up. He was only wearing boxers, and quickly walked to the door. He shut it silently behind him.
4 rooms down he could hear Chiharu. He knocked on the door quietly.
"Chiharu...?" He asked, too fast for any human to hear.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:15 pm
Kyoiya walked the space between them.
"Bou, nothing happened. Chiharu came into the living room, looking upset, so I went and talked to her. I was just seeing if she was alright." Kyoiya said, and picked her up.
"Bou, honey, please. Don't be hurt. I'm sorry." He said, kissing her forehead.
"I would never leave you for her. Ever. You mean the world to me, Bou. I wouldn't let "another woman" get in the way." Kyoiya said.
----

Chiharu heard light footsteps in the hallway, followed by a knocking on her door.
"Chiharu...?" she heard Tuesday's voice come from the otherside of the door.
It wasn't locked.
"Come in." She mumbled.
The door opened, Tuesday's head popped in.
"Hey." She said softly, not turning head.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:41 pm
Bou wrapped her arms around him.
"But..You kissed her Kyoiya. And you had your arm around her. Hell you two could've been sucking face again! You even went so far as to call her 'hun'." Bou argued into his chest. As much as she wanted to run away and leave him, she wanted to hold him and kiss him.

Tuesday made his way inside. He sat on her bed, wrapping his arms around her waist. His lips at her ear.
"Hey...Right now. I'm not sure who I want to be with. If I want to be with anyone at all. I mean this thing with Lilli...I don't even know whats going on. Or if she even wants to be with me. And Miyuki...Things with her, I don't know either She's to...fragile for me. I couldn't change her...To be like one of us. And you...Yes, I really like you Chiharu..But I need someone to be loyal to me and love me. I-There's something else that I don't think I could tell anyone...About me. Except for any close family or friends, no one knows. And I-I don't want to put anyone else in danger." He said softly, his cool lips at the base of her throat.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games