Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:30 pm
The pups backed off before the adults growled back at him viciously just protecting there young not wanting the kill.

Notiching that the wolves had been gone for a while Haru stands up and smells the air before heading off in the directions. Finally finding them she sighs and smiles at them. Noticing Charles there with the dead deer she shakes her head before walking over to the wolves. Looking at him she shows no emotions towards him as if she didn't even know him. "Leave him my friends it is his kill take you're young and leave it at that" she say's to the wolves before turning and looking at them and bending down. Watching the pups they look at her before turnign and heading back to the pack. Smilling she stands back up and the wolves form a circle around her as if they weren't sure about him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:35 pm
((sorry i didnt under stand that very last line))
charles got a sad lok on his face as he then put his head down and threw the deer right in front of them and said"i can always find another"and he looked away wipping the blood away from his mouth noticing how dissapointed with himself  

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:43 pm
(sorry fixed the wording, they aren't to sure about him whether he's a good or bad person)

Looking at him she shakes her head again. "They don't need the kill, there pups were just curious of the smell" she say's before kneeling down as the wolves turned to her and moved closer nuzzling her. Two of them turned and growled at him, they were very protective of her. Growling at the wolves automatically, they calm down and lay down in submissive position before she got back up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:44 pm
charles went over to the deer and moved it over to the position it was at before hand and said"fine then"  

copycat4756

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:46 pm
Name: rosee hanamura
Human or Vamp: vampire
Background: searching......... *unknown*
Description (Or Picture): User Image (she has black hair )  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:52 pm
rosee sat down outside the house and wrapped her wounds in torn clothing and licked her hands clean of blood. she looked up at the moon and closed her eyes, trying to rest from running a long ways.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:52 pm
"You kill off the food that this animals need why is that, when you don't need it, you may be new again at this but you should be able to control the hunger" she say's ebfore turnign to look at him again. "I wonder if I actualyl know you sometimes" she say's actually recognizing him before turnign and walking off into the woods with the wolves. She makes her way back to where the rest of the pack was. Laying down on her back in the middle of the they lay around her some with their paws on her which she didn't mind, she found it comforting. Picking up the smell of someone else Haru stands back up and walks out of the circle of the wolves, two of them followed her as she made her way to where Rosee was spoting her Haru looks at her before shrugging "Can I help you" she ask's as she got closer  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:44 pm
rosee looked up " i dont need... your help " she stood up and started to walk the other way and she fell from blood loss  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:02 pm
selena smiles but couldnt belive it "come on now sweet heart you couldnt possiblily prosim something like to them " selena shakes her head and kiss hethrus "well atlest your here now " selena smilles " come let go get auntie haru to swim with us she already at the lake " selena smiles watching hethrus holding alice she was alwasys a dady girl but alex was trying to fill in dady shoes when he wasnt there
alice looked at her dady and squaled happly " really dady home forever now" alice titles her head to the side "never leave again "alice smiles and kiss her dady on the cheek "dady auntie haru is with doggy at the lake "alice smiles "we still go swiming "
alexander looked at his father "dad you couldnt possbiliy mean that ...your gone for months at a time " alexander sighed "dad your probly dont even remmber how old we are !"
selena looks at her son alex with shock " alex !...dont be rude to your father he does the best he can when he can come home " selena sighs "its not his fault they keep him such long times there !" selena looked at alex"he has a ever importan job now well have no more of this ok " selena had never heard alex talk like that before " come lets go out go swiming "selena smiles as they walk out of the mansion into the garden then to lake seeing haru already there with somebody she ddint know selena looked at haru " oh auntie haru you nice and nephew wantto go swiming with you and dady " selena and hethrus walked closer " who your friend haru a new guest ?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:22 pm
charles loked away sad as he then heard legion say in his head she dosnt understand besideswhy bewith her you know what'll happen charles then scream get out get out he then stood up and began to run away as fast as he could and said"why are you always poking into my affairs"  

copycat4756

Hethrus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:16 pm
A tear went down his cheek when he heard what Alex said."I know I've been a terrible father but I'm home for good now.I quit my job..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:46 am
Sara paced back and forth in her room. I want to...But I don't....There's so much to think about...I'd lose my normal life, but gain something better....I wouldn't be weak anymore... Sara shook her head. I'm not going to let That happen to me again. Not again...Too terrible. She shivered. If I was a vampire I would've had a fighting chance back then...I might have been even stronger than him..  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:35 am
Walking closer to Rosee, Haru notices her wounds, kneeling beside her she looks at the wounds "Hey are you okay, what happened to you" she ask's as she senses that she wasn't human. Having been listening in on Charles thoughts even at the distance she was at she sighs before shaking her head. "They have miond there own buisiness for once" she mumbles to herself before the two wolves beside her go and sniff Rosee.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:55 am
charles then said"it wont happen and you know that" then legion said in his head"you know you avatar causes truble stay away from her or ill kill her and you"charles stopped running and said"you cant do that" legion then thought"oh yes i can...my legs will be back soon"charles broke a tear and began to run again appearing in a village  

copycat4756

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games