Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:45 pm
-randomly sneaks in and pokes a random person, then hides behind and invisible bush- ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:47 pm
Ok great... Now she has a boy...even if he's a very feminine one...to influence her.

((Oh yes and I just got AIM...hehe))  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Cevian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:48 pm
So Kurai, has your team's third responed yet? I would also like to point out page 2 of the Tourny thread, inwhich your current teammate said he would be on my team. I am just trying to clear up something confusing. ((and boy am I confused...))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:50 pm
Still asking Kai about that though. And he dosen't get on till late at night, since hes got a job and all. ^^;;

but it looks like youll be joining us now then since your persistent about it XP.  

KuraiGekkou

Cevian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:53 pm
Thank you, Kurai. I hope to be an excellent edition to the team.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:21 pm
Gets poked

"ouch"  

Reenxjay

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:22 pm
I need a little help lol. Ive spontaneusly decided to get back in contact with some of my old friends from my old school but i dont have any ideas as to how to get there emails, help please lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:24 pm
Why must my imagination torment me crying  

Senquis

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:24 pm
-continues to hide behind the invisible bush- ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:25 pm
Oh knoes!! What ish this? Makie-san needs to go! Byebye peeps! -randomly pokes a different person on the way out-  

Sincerely Sunshine

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:09 pm
and now... Kurai must hit the hay. Hes tired. and wants to play his Fire Emblem Sacred stones game XP.

Lataz XD!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:48 pm
*starts to break down crying* MAKIE!!!

I know you left..but..but i'm sorry!!! I was going to come online in an hour like i promised you!! But little as i know, My parents tells me that we're going out for dinner and soo i left you for three freakin hours!!!!

*sniffles*

WAH!! I feel soo...sooo..bad T__T i dun like this feeling!! I should be punished!!  

Ai`
Crew

Cevian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:10 pm
I have just gotten Fire Emblem 1, which is really Fire Emblem 7, but they thought we would like it back on NES and SNES, but one of my most favorite games for NES, Gemfire, is alot like Fire Emblem.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:17 pm
Bonjour, I have no idea what any of you is talking about and if I'm defiling anything by posting here I apologize in advance...I'm a Ria n00b sweatdrop and just thought I'd say hello to everyone because I'm making a complete a** out of myself by having no idea what to do -pant pant- Anyway, a good day to all of you, happy RPing, etc.  

Escapetionist

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Reenxjay

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:58 am
May I be the first to welcome you to our wonderful school, Ria. Don't worry you didn't post any thing wrong. We are happy to have you.

But just make sure you don't use the quote button any where in this guild except the ooc boards (such as this one) thats the main thing the rest of the rules are pretty much the same as all of Gaia Rpg's.

But like I said glad to have you here and hope you enjoy your time.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games