Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:18 pm
"Yeah, well it's not a pleasant thing I get to deal with." Pyne said as he looked at her.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:06 am
Alyxis tilted her head to the side and bunched her eyebrows together, ”You'll have to explain that to me later..." after the fox old man spoke she looked to Devin for conformation, he was the one who she trusted that had seen the two. Alyxis didn't know who had taken Winter.

The wolf was too busy growling at the foxes to pay much attention to what they were saying.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:13 pm
Kaede's face went blank with shock. "The man in the tophat...Black clothes...smells of sickness...It could only be that man..." She turns her head to Alyxis and Pyne. "And we followed Winters scent here right?" Kaede turns back to Yoshimitsu. "This man and this vampire female, did you see them at the same time?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:11 pm
Yoshimitsu does not answer and instead turns to the bubble containing Pyne and Alyxis. His face is stern and different from before. "If I let you out, will you control the beast?"  

Lord of the Aesir

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:23 pm
Alyxis crossed her arms, "He's a young wolf I told you control is non-existent with him. I promise nothing."

Devin growled as though to agree.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:18 pm
Pyne nodded. "I will control him." He said as he looked down at Devin with sharp eyes letting him know "Don't do anything stupid."

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:41 pm
Yoshimitsu raised a bony hand disolving the buble back into the grass which he had created it from.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:52 pm
Devin's ears flattened back, killing the foxes wasn't stupid to him. It made perfect sense. He growled at them though, and stayed so close to Alyxis and Pyne he could have been a hip ordiment.

Alyxis stood and recrossed her arms, "What now? Leashes or something?"  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:15 pm
Yoshimitsu glared at the wolf. He then looked up to the others. "Listen to me. As much as I would love to send you all down a pit with spikes, I must let you go. The man in the tophat is dangerous. The girl is as well. She carries the spawn of a demon inside that must be excorsised, less the world be swept away by the winds of destruction. Go now. I have kept you long enough." Yoshimitsu points to a path leading away from the clearing. "You will exit there, the man in the tophat and the girl went there."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:23 pm
"Thank you." Pyne said and started to walk in the pointed direction.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:35 pm
"Your welcome young man, and I have to say, you were the calmest in the bunch, and the least likely to have been killed." Yoshimitsu jested at Pyne. He then calmly walks over and kneels in front of Kaede. He whispers to her so that hopefully only she would hear. "Kaede, the man you are following may prove to be extremely dangerous. I'm not sure what level your training is, but there may come a time where you will have to use it to protect the ones you travel with." He gives an unusual wink of confidence. "We foxes may not rule kingdoms, but our magic is the key to our longevity. We have always been able to get ourselves out of trouble."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:46 pm
Kaede stands there for a second, shocked. She bows to Yoshimitsu, "Thank you, I will head your warning, and I thank you for your advice. Fair well..." she turns and walks towards the edge of the clearing that Yoshimitsu had pointed at.  

Julia the Trickster

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:15 pm
Alyxis put a hand in devin's scruff, and led him after Pyne, despite how the wolf continued to growl a Yoshimtsu. She once they were side by side she spoke in a low voice, "Any ideas on how sweet little Winter got shoved head first into this pit of vipers?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:28 pm
"Your guess is as good as mine." Pyne replied as they walked.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:31 pm
Alyxis wrapped her hand around his, her other still buried in Devin's fur, "What about Kaede? Is she trustworthy?"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games