Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Detachi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:06 pm
Detachi stayed silent and kicked dirt.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:09 pm
(Amazing what a dead hokage can still do...)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:10 pm
Yokai came back looked at Detachi and said, "Sorry man, it's just that ever since Zeramaru killed Xiah, I get grumpy whenever hear about him. And i may need some help on this. Want to come with me to Cloud and Sand?"

(hey detachi? How much money do you have in gaia?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:17 pm
((Well Im glad to see nothing has been happening))

The two Akiras jumps down next to Detachi. "So, I guess its clear to get Akira to come out." They radio Akira who was in a place near, but not so near. "Commander you can come out its clear."

Akira:
"OK, just a second."

((What is really going on? Before I reaal come out. I want to go!!))  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:33 pm
Syn looks over at the 2 akiras wondering what this was all about.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:46 pm
One of the Akira's turned to Syn. "O, Syn I guess you weren't here for the battle. After an explodtion the village nin were spread out. It was my duty as the Leaf Village Anbu Vice Captain to find the Hokage I see if she was ok. So Akira sent us out into the village searching out for the hokage in the Leaf and all the neiaboring villages until she was found."  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:21 am
"It's been clear for a little while Akira, at least since I've been here." Reiko sighed. "Zeramaru and the other man seem to have fled before the lot of us arrived."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:55 am
"So zeramaru is still giving you guys trouble?" He say curiously.  

SynysterGatesRules

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:01 pm
"I knew we should of killed him way back when!!!"

((I told you Fire. WE had him and I was on guard duty...just one little shadow possesion and asn a quick squeeze...)))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:20 pm
The real Syn comes across the gates with his dog pack walking with him as he says, "Ok you can go now." He says looking at the kage bunshin and the dog pack.  

SynysterGatesRules

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:35 am
Reiko shrugged. "Its not that different from what he normally attempts... yet." She sighed. "However if he doesn't start to back off a bit I'm going to make him wish he never came here in the first place."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:24 pm
"Well arn't you going to need somebody to come back and keep the village runing right?" he says looking t her.  

SynysterGatesRules

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:30 pm
Reiko nodded slowly. "I suppose, since we don't have many jounin... " she trailed off. "I really need to promote some worthy chunnin, if we have any."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:44 pm
"Your going to promote a chunnin? to hokage? Look i don't know how you feel about it but make somebody hokage and I'll help watch over it just in case. I know you may have some reason to think I might just be wanting to take over the village. But infact I wanna see the leaf village return to its normal beautiful self." He says looking around the place.  

SynysterGatesRules

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games