Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:27 pm

Kira runs at his opponent and takes him by his throat. He lifts him promptly and begins to taunt him more. "I suppose you thought fighting me would help you. You're not as smart as your father. Then again, you're not anything like him."

"I know. I'm everything he's not. I have a backup plan to stop you once and for all. Let me show you something I've been working on." Kessaris grabs his hand and mixes his powers of Energy Movement and External Morphing to finally absorb Kirasek into his mental being. He had finally won the skirmish, but the war was far from over. As he opened his eyes seeing the true world, he saw more. Birds, 24 of them were around him both in the air and sky. 1,958,395,499,394,390,210 blades of grass surrounded him. He was in tune with things, but once he began to move, it stopped. Only the new silver rings around his eyes remained.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:30 pm

Kendal frowned ~I don't want to get hurt but I can't just let him get away with killing my son~ He thought. He sighed and glared at the guildmaster he knew that if he didn't hurry this along the whole country of Alloy would meet it's end. He sent another explosion at the guildmaster followed by a telekinetic pulse and a meteor. "Why wont you die" He said out of frustration.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:20 pm

Rydia looked at Nephilis. "Yes, I suppose you can say that..." she said. "I still have a lot of research to do on this matter, I've seen first hand it takes aura, but what it does with it, I dont know yet" she said. "I estimate there were a total of 5 including one large crystal, but it has been sealed away somewhere" she said to him. "I wish it was that easy to just removed the crystals, but more than likely, your aura would be removed" she said informatively.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:32 am

Tenshi expressioned showed that he was scared, Lunia was right there infront of him and he couldn't do anything to help her and the thought of losing Lunia was something he did not want to visualize or think about. He picked her up then turned to Morganna, Flip, and Neko. "Come on we have to go, I think she needs some medical attention or something, we shall take her to Nephilis, he would know what happened......I hope." He stated aqs he started toward Nephilis direction, Neko nudged Flip telling him either to get on his back or start walking.

Celestin Selone

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:52 am

Chelan flipped out of the way. She moved quickly back tracking through the other side of the room. She glanced at Amara. "What is she doing her?" she wondered. Chelan turned her head and noticed that the beam was closer now. "Crap!" she growled. She was just about to jump when a blinding blue light crashed into the building. Chelan was blinded by it. It faded a little and then she could see and outline. The light threw out some sort of gravitational block, for everything around then moved back. Chelan tried to see around the person, who had faded to some sort of solar system out line now. It turned to her. Chelan flinched. Suddenly they were both transported away. Chelan opened her eyes and found herself standing in another city far away. "Wha..Whoa are you?" she asked. The person seemed to power down revealing a young woman with long blue hair. "I.." she began. "Am Lilium" she said with a slight smirk. Chelan thought she looked familiar.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:18 pm

Riko looked at the blank pages of her book, her cheeks stained with the tears of her sadness. Yumiko had taken the words of what she felt in-tune with most, making her feel so out of it. "Kessaris...." She muttered, her mind triggering the first time they kissed and making her shake with sobs. "I can't do anything right!" She tossed the book onto the floor and laid down on Kess' bed, putting her hands over her eyes.

~~~

Yumiko stood in the field, practicing moves. Her mind was running with thoughts of deception and love. What she did for Riko was out of love, knowing the past would hurt her most. She didn't want Riko to know what happened to her guest.

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:28 pm

Flip climbed on Neko's back. He was worried for Lunia. He didn't want to see her hurt. "Is she going to be alright?" he asked worriedly, unable to take his eyes off her sweet face.

Morganna answered for him. "She'll be fine. Nephilis will fix her right up. You'll see," she said reassuringly.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:28 pm

Alastor lowered his hand to block the blinding light and looked up to find his opponent gone. "What?" He said, obviously dumbfounded. "She teleported? No, someone rescued her. She can't run, but no matter. Now that she's gone, I think we run things here Amara. First order of business, locate anyone with the location of any precious artifacts. I'm in a learning mood. Oh, hold on." ~Guildmaster, would you like some help? Make a plan to win soon. We need to regroup and plan further. Aurnon out.~

~~~

Kessaris brambled through town and no one noticed the difference in his disposition and aura level. To the untrained eye, nothing was going on, but to a master, aura seemed to pour from him in superfluous amounts, almost cascading. If it were water, the children would drown. Hearing his love sobbing in his room above, he smiles and walks through the Bulb's exterior and out the southern wall in his room. Sitting down beside her, he runs his the back of his hand across her dampened cheek asking,"Is there something wrong Riko?

~~~

Nephilis nods. "Yeah, I know. It started to happen just now. That b*****d actually has some. And it's already half of what it is because of Serenity. I'll just play safe for now. Okay Rydia," Nephilis starts, "I assume you have a plan to stop these idiots once and for all?"

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:24 pm

"She is in here and she won't give me the information! She is tricking me!" Riko sobbed, her face pointed towards Kessaris but her eyes were closed. "She keeps telling me I'll see it when I'll see it but I want to know it all... it's like she doesn't want me to know anything." Riko muttered, pointing to the book that was open on the floor. It was the same book but the words were missing and the pages were blank. "Yumiko. She is like a young woman who just appeared in my dream telling me to open the book and let her out. Now she won't leave my head... she says she is here for a reason but she doesn't have a body. I want to get her out." Riko touched Kessaris' hand, transfering a small amount of blue diamonds to him.

~~~

When Riko touched his hand, Yumiko transfered from Riko's head to Kessaris'. She stood in that darkness as she looked around. "I like Riko's head better. The imagination flows while here, here it dies quickly. Now... Kira..."
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:15 pm

Rydia sighed. "No not really" she said to her brother. "I've been thinking about you as well, that's why" she said.

Amara swung into the room in hydron, as stood near Alastor. "there's one thing I know that would peak your interest. The grand jewel...it resides in Silicia, Lorna made it herself." she said to him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:19 pm

Everything that had just happened finally set in Chelan's mind. She blinked. "Wait NO!" she cried. "You took me away. Hydron will fall or has fallen" Chelan rose to hr feet for she had fallen in the transportation. "I can't be here I have to go back" she said. Chelan jogged in one direction looked around and then jogged in another. She eventually went back to Lilium. "I had to save you. Hydron can be regained but I don't think our life could've been. Plus you are still young and have not reach the full potential of your power...You would have eventually lost against him she said. Chelan looked like she was about to disagree with something but instead sighed and nodded. When she finally had calmed down she sat down. "Where are we?" she asked. "We are in another place one that has yet to be discovered by your kind" she spoke. Chelan raised an eyebrow thinking this woman was crazy but then remembered she had been the solar system a few moments ago. "So why are we here" Chelan asked. "Another war is coming and you must be ready for it. If Hydron was to all then balance would not be fulfilled. All the elements must exist" Lilium said sitting across to Chelan. Chelan looked at the woman."SO who are you?" Lilium sighed. "I know you said your name is Lilium but I mean who are you really?" Lilium looked at Chelan for a long time with intense eyes. The intensity made Chelan flinch. "You mean you really weren't told about me...Lilith didn't tell you?" she said seemingly alarmed somewhat. "What do you mean? Wait how do you know my mo.." Chelan stopped. She now realized why the woman's feature were so familiar. THey was that of her mother's....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:13 pm

The Guildmaster recieved the message and saw the blasts. ~No this man cannot kill me. Not the way he is but his meteors are destroying everything and the weapon won't make it if it is hit with one of the meteors I will either need to retreat or you have to come I cannot kill this man and protect the weapon from meteors at the same time~ He said to Alastor " Your skills are indeed strong but are wild you need more pratice were I have had hundreds of years to sharpen my skills and talents. He said as he raised his hands up to shoulder length and watched as two snakes made from darkness shot out of the ground they weren't just any snakes they were far larger and spat green acidic venom. He raised his hands to Kendal but had to leap out of the way as a meteor came crashing down near him. " I don't have time for this. " He said as he grabbed hold of his mask. " Do you people know why I wear these? Not for my protection or to hide my identity they are seals. All three of these masks are. " He said as he looked at Kendal his eyes blazing with sadistic thoughts and sinister plans.

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:35 am

Kendal quickly turned to a shadow a sank through the ground avoiding the snakes. He then appeared a short distance away he took a second to catch his breath this fight was taking it's tole on him. He looked at the guildmaster "Tha...thats just great" He said. He fired a shadow wave at him. "...but no matter what it takes I wont let you hurt anyone else..even if it means using all I have" He said. He sent another telekinetic pulse following the wave.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:43 pm

((bump...wonder what happened to desert))

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games